剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We have to stop them from getting in.
得阻止他们进来
All right, can we lock the elevator?
行 能不能把升降梯锁了
Only by turning off the power.
那只能把电源断掉
Where is it?
在哪里
Downstairs.
楼下
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
They're in.
他们进来了
Everybody into the tunnel. Tunnel? What tunnel?
所有人都进隧♥道♥ 隧♥道♥ 什么隧♥道♥
But we don't know where it leads.
但我们不知道它通向哪里
Time to find out.
该去找出来了
Nick, we if get trapped down there, we're dead.
尼克 如果我们被困在下面就死定了
If we stay here, we're dead.
如果我们待在这 也死定了
What about Eve? I got her.
那伊芙呢 我来
Go.
快去
Eve.
伊芙
Eve, we have to go.
伊芙 我们得撤离
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里
We have to hide.
我们得藏起来
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't understand.
我不明白
Nick...
尼克
what's happening to me?
我怎么了
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Nick, we got to go.
尼克 得走了
Come on.
快点
Nick, come on. Let's go.
尼克 快点走吧
Keep moving. What? No!
继续走 什么 不
Nick!
尼克
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Trubel, Trubel, let's go! We have to keep moving!
麻烦鬼 麻烦鬼 快走 我们不能停
Come on, this way!
快点 这边
All right.
好吧
Through here-- there's a ladder.
这里有个梯子
Nick's up there alone. I have to go back.
尼克一个人在上面 我得回去
No! Listen!
不 听着
The only thing we can do for Nick right now
我们现在唯一能为尼克做的
is make sure we all get out of here,
就是确保我们所有人都逃出去
so we can come back and kill
这样才能回来
every last one of those bastards.
把那些混♥蛋♥杀个片甲不留
Trubel, Monroe's right.
麻烦鬼 门罗说得没错
Nick bought us time. We have to keep moving.
尼克为我们争取了时间 我们得继续往前走
Come on.
快点
Which way? We went this way last time.
哪边 我们上次走了这边
Come on.
快点
I'm gonna stay here with Eve, make sure nobody follows us.
我跟伊芙留在这里 确保没人跟着我们
It's a good place to defend ourselves.
这里很适合自卫
Okay, well...
好吧
be careful.
小心点
This is as far as we got the last time.
上次我们就走到这
We'll check out down here.
我们去看看这边
We'll see if there's an exit further down this way.
我们去看看这里头会不会有出口
How are you feeling?
你什么感觉
I feel...
我觉得
a lot.
百感交集
It's over.
结束了
Yeah.
对
Yeah, roger that.
好 收到
How the hell--
这他妈...
There's an opening up ahead.
前面有个开口
Well, can you see what it is?
能看见是什么吗
I think it might be a way out.
我觉得可能是个出口
Oh, come on!
拜托
We'd need, like, a hacksaw to cut through this.
我们需要一把钢锯把这个锯开
We're gonna have to back and find another way.
得回去找别的出路
Monroe Hank might've found a way.
门罗 汉克可能找到出路了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What did you say?
你说什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is not how I wanted to tell you.
我不想在这样的情况下告诉你的
I kept thinking that the right time would present itself,
我一直以为总会有合适的时机
but...
可...
Yeah, I'm pregnant.
没错 我怀孕了
How did you-- I mean, when--
你怎么 我是说什么时候...
Earlier today.
今天早些时候
I took the home test, like, three times.
我在家测了三次左右
I know this is...
我知道这...
It's probably, like, the last thing
可能是你现在
you want to hear right now,
最不想听到的消息
with everything that's going on.
毕竟发生了这么多事
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
It's the only thing I want to hear...
这是我唯一想听到的
No matter what's going on.
无论发生了什么
I underestimated you.
我真是低估了你
I didn't think a Grimm could do this.
没想到格林能做到这样
Book or no book,
不论有没有记录在案
I should've killed you when I had the chance.
当时有机会的时候 我就该杀了你
But I won't make that mistake again, huh?
但这样的错误我不会再犯
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表