剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That little creep wad got me good,
那个混♥蛋♥咬得我不轻
but we're not gonna stop to deal with it.
但是我们不能停下来处理伤口
Just keep going.
继续走就是了
We should be getting home.
我们该回家了
You don't have to stay with us tonight.
今晚你不必去陪我们
His name is Tony.
他叫托尼
He was part of a group I used to crash with
当年我在西雅图跟一伙人厮混
for a while in Seattle.
他也是其中一员
Sort of a low point in my life.
那算是我人生中的低谷
No money, bad relationship.
没钱 交友不慎
Experimenting with...
经历了
too many things.
太多事了
I wish I could just bury that entire part of my life.
真希望能把那整段生活掩埋
You ever do anything like that?
在青少年时期
When you were young that you regret?
你有过这些 非常后悔的事吗
Not really.
没有
I was kind of a nerd student.
我是个书呆子
I guess I wanted to prove to my mother
我想向我的妈妈证明
that I was nothing like her,
我和她不一样
So I became a lawyer.
所以我当了律师
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
About the same.
没什么不一样
I haven't found anything that could help.
我找不到有用的
You won't.
不会有的
Dead hexenbiest isn't easy to come by.
死掉的巫女可遇不可求
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Spice and Tea.
茶叶香料店
Rosalee, it's me.
罗莎莉 是我
Monroe?
门罗
Where are you?
你在哪儿
We're in a taxi in Stuttgart.
在斯图加特的出租车上
We're on our way to the airport.
正要去机场
We're due in to Portland at 9:50 tomorrow morning.
我们明天上午九点五十到波特兰
Did you find anything?
你们找到什么了吗
I probably shouldn't talk about it on the phone.
我不能在电♥话♥里说这些
Don't say a word to anyone,
不要告诉任何人
but let's just say it wasn't for nothing.
我只能说不是一无所获的
Is Adalind there? Hey, is Adalind there?
爱达玲在吗 爱达玲在吗
She is.
在的
Nick wants to talk to her.
尼克要和她讲话
It's Nick.
是尼克
Nick?
尼克
Hey, how are you and Kelly?
你和凯利怎么样
We're good. How are you?
我们很好 你呢
We are...
我们
coming home.
在回家的路上
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that we're okay,
总之 我就是告诉你们一下我们很好
and I'll see you soon.
明天见
Safe flight.
一路平安
Monroe? Love you.
门罗 爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Portland mayoral candidate Andrew Dixon was shot
波特兰的市长候选人安德鲁·迪克森今日下午
at a political rally at Lovejoy Fountain Park
在洛夫乔伊喷泉公园举♥行♥的政♥治♥集♥会♥上
this afternoon.
被枪杀
The gunman or gunmen have not been apprehended,
持枪歹徒或是团伙尚未被逮捕
and no suspects have been identified.
也未找到嫌疑人
Dixon was leading in the--
迪克森是
Yeah. It's me.
你好 是我
He's making a call.
他在打电♥话♥
We've been trying to find you. Where are you?
我们正在找你 你在哪儿
In the hospital.
在医院
What happened? I don't know.
发生什么事了 我不知道
I got hit by a bicycle. Get here.
我被自行车撞了 然后被送到医院
It's all over the news, but there are no suspects.
各大新闻都在报 不过没有嫌疑人
They've got nothing.
他们没有任何线索
Pick me up now.
现在来接我
Track his phone. He'll lead us to them.
追踪他的手♥机♥ 他能帮我们找到他们
Overton Medical Center.
奥弗顿医疗中心
I'll be there in 20 minutes.
20分钟到
Anything?
有发现吗
No, still pulling surveillance.
没有 还在查录像
Anything within a square mile of the building
案发大楼附近
where the shot was fired.
2.5平方公里内的所有监控
We have checked a lot so far. Nothing yet.
我们查了很多 什么都没发现
No, this guy's too good.
没用的 这个家伙太强
He knew where every surveillance camera was.
他知道监控摄像头的位置
And picked his route accordingly.
选择了特定的路线
Now, we need to find out when the information on the rally
我们现在要找出集♥会♥信息的公开时间
was made available and if there was any connection to Dixon.
找找和迪克森的事有没有联♥系♥
Renard.
雷纳德
I know who shot Andrew Dixon.
我知道谁射击了安德鲁·迪克森
Caller says he knows who shot Dixon.
呼叫人说他知道谁开的枪
Who is this?
你是谁
The man you're looking for is at Overton Medical.
你要找的人在奥弗顿医院
He may not be there much longer.
他可能不会在那儿逗留太久
What? He's in the hospital? How'd that happen?
什么 他在医院 怎么回事
Is this a crank?
是恶作剧吗
Can't take that chance.
宁可信其有
We could surround the hospital.
我们可以包围医院
No, if we go in big, he'll see us coming.
不行 如果人太多 他就会察觉到
Then what do you want?
那你想怎么做
Just us.
就我们三个
He's exiting the front entrance of the hospital.
他从医院前门离开
Now he's stopped.
他停下了
Waiting to be picked up.
等着人来接
Moving again.
又移♥动♥了
Moving back to the hospital.
退回医院
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
Moving pretty fast.
移♥动♥得很快
He's in a car.
他在车里
He's running.
他是在跑
From who?
跑什么
From whoever came to pick him up.
逃离来接他的人
No, something else is going on.
不对 有别的情况
He's fighting.
他在打架
Whoever was after him must've caught him.
追他的人一定抓住了他
Now, who's screwing this up?
是谁在捣乱
He's not moving.
不动了
He could be dead.
可能是死了
All this for nothing.
这一切都徒劳了
We still have his contacts.
我们还有他的联♥系♥人
And once they've realized he's been compromised,
一旦他们发现他暴露了
they're going to change it all.
他们都会换号♥码的
Tell me if he moves.
如果他动了告诉我
Call it in. Yes, sir.
上报 是
I need all available units--
我需要所有无任务的警员
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 是
His hair wasn't blond.
他不是金发
He dyed it.
他染发了
Yeah, but I don't think I would've recognized him
没错 要不是他跑的话
if he hadn't run.
我根本认不出他
Well, that's him.
那就是他
Yeah, but how did the person who called you
是 但是打你电♥话♥的人
and told you he was in the hospital know it was him?
怎么知道这是他 还告诉你他在医院
The picture we put out,
我们放出的照片
he didn't look like that.
不是长这样的
Now, this whole thing has to be some kind of setup.
这所有的一切一定是个圈套
Yeah?
进来
Marwan's cell is moving.
马尔万的电♥话♥移♥动♥了
To where?
去哪儿了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表