剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Still wet.
还没干
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要那么做
Someone didn't want anybody to see it.
不想让别人看见这个
Anyone else thinking conspiracy here?
还有人也觉得这是个阴谋吗
Do we need to bring the Captain in on this?
这件事我们要让队长知道吗
Not until we figure this out.
等我们搞清楚情况再说
I think we should probably get out of here
我觉得或许我们该在那些人
before someone tries to like paint over us.
把我们也清理掉之前离开这里
Where's Kelly?
凯利在哪里
Adalind, it's okay.
爱达玲 没事
The nurse took him to the nursery
护士把孩子带到育婴房♥
so you could get some sleep.
好让你休息一会儿
Oh, right.
好吧
I must've had a bad dream.
我肯定是做恶梦了
Everything's all right.
一切都好
You should try to go back to sleep.
你应该努力再睡一会儿
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Okay. I think.
还行吧 我觉得
Kelly's in the nursery.
凯利在育婴室
I know. I was just there.
我知道 我刚从那过来
Thanks for staying, but you should go home.
谢谢你留下来陪着他们 但你该回家了
Monroe's waiting for ya.
门罗在等你
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Be right back.
马上回来
What happened?
怎么样
Nothing was there.
什么都没有了
The bodies were gone.
尸体不见了
Somebody cleaned up.
有人清理过
Nothing more about Trubel?
没有更多麻烦鬼的消息吗
Nothing.
没有
The doctor told Adalind she could go home tomorrow.
医生告诉爱达玲明天可以回家
Are you bringing her back to your place?
你要带她回你家吗
I have to.
只能这样
I've got no place else to take her.
也没其他地方能安置她了
Monroe and I will come over first thing in the morning.
门罗和我明天一早就过来
We'll try to get things ready for you.
我们会尽力帮你们准备好一切的
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
进来
Adalind had the baby.
爱达玲生了
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Healthy? Yeah.
健康吗 健康
I wonder if anyone will ever tell him
不知道将来会不会有人告诉他
the truth about how he got here.
他究竟是如何来到这世上的
Not gonna be me.
肯定不会是我
I just thought you should know.
我就是来告诉你一声的
Hey, Hank, I'm going to partner you up
汉克 在尼克返工之前
with Pogue until Nick gets back.
我想让你和波格搭档
I don't need a partner.
我不需要搭档
Well, Pogue does. Meacham's on vacation.
波格需要 米查姆在休假
But he has no idea what's going on.
但他完全不知道情况
Make it work.
好好合作
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
He told me.
他告诉我了
Well, don't get too excited. We just got a body.
别太激动 刚发现了一具尸体
Wu.
吴
Hank, Pogue.
汉克 波格
What do we got? Where's the body?
什么情况 尸体在哪里
We got a dead body, and it's right this way.
我们发现一具尸体 就在这里
Victim is Mr. Beau Childs, CEO of the company.
死者是博·蔡尔兹先生 公♥司♥的执行总裁
Margin clerk Paul Wemlinger heard screams, ran in,
利润记账员保罗·维姆林格听见叫喊声跑进来
saw two men running out, called 911.
看到两个人跑出去 打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
We're checking security cameras now.
我们正在查监控录像
Damn. What got him?
见鬼 是什么攻击了他
How many people were here when it happened?
事发时有多少人在场
Just the victim and Wemlinger as far as I know.
据我所知只有死者和维姆林格
Wemlinger called the victim's assistant, Betty Frame.
维姆林格打电♥话♥通知了死者的助理贝蒂·弗雷姆
She just got here. Blood on the phone.
她刚到这里 电♥话♥上有血
Let's talk to the witness.
我们和目击证人谈谈
Mr. Wemlinger, I'm Detective Griffin.
维姆林格先生 我是格里芬警探
This is Detective Pogue.
这位是波格警探
Can you tell us what happened?
你能告诉我们当时的情况吗
I was working late.
我当时在加班
I didn't even know Mr. Childs was still in the office.
我甚至不知道蔡尔兹先生还在办公室
I heard screams.
我听到叫喊声
It was awful.
非常可怕
What did you see?
你看到了什么
I saw two men running from Mr. Childs' office.
我看到两个人从蔡尔兹的办公室跑出来
Can you describe them?
你能描述他们的长相吗
They were both wearing ski masks.
他们都戴着滑雪面具
One of them might have been bigger than the other,
有一个人好像比另外一个人高大
I don't know.
我不知道
And, uh, one of them was holding some kind of
其中一个人手里拿着
a stick or a weapon. I can't be sure.
棍子或者武器之类的东西 我不确定
Did you go after them?
你有追赶他们吗
No.
没有
I was scared.
我很害怕
I went into Mr. Childs' office,
我进了蔡尔兹先生的办公室
tried to stop the bleeding but...
想给他止血 但是...
there was nothing I could do.
一切都来不及了
You called 911.
你报了警
Yes.
没错
What did you do to try to stop the bleeding?
你是怎么帮他止血的
I put my hands on Mr. Childs' throat.
我把手放在蔡尔兹先生的喉咙上
And I tried to give him mouth to mouth.
我还试着给他做了人工呼吸
But there was so much blood.
但实在流了太多血
I think he was already dead.
我觉得他当时就已经死了
And you washed your hands?
你洗了手吗
I tried to get the blood off.
我想把血冲掉
I don't think I got it all.
我觉得可能没洗干净
Just a couple more questions, Mr. Wemlinger.
维姆林格先生 还有几个问题
When did you call Mr. Childs' assistant?
你是什么时候给蔡尔兹先生的助理打电♥话♥的
Betty?
贝蒂
Just right after.
事发之后就打了
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
Any idea who would do this?
知道凶手可能是谁吗
No.
不知道
I don't know who would do such a thing, it's just...
我不知道有谁会做这么残忍♥的事...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You might want to talk to Betty.
你们或许想和贝蒂谈谈
She knows a lot more about his personal life than I do.
对他的私生活 她知道的比我多
Okay, just sit tight, Mr. Wemlinger.
好的 坐等后续调查吧 维姆林格先生
We buying his story?
相信他说的吗
Does he look like a guy who could rip someone's throat out?
他看起来像是那种会割人喉咙的人吗
Hard to know what's inside somebody.
知人知面不知心
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信发生了这种事
Betty, how long have you worked with Mr. Childs?
贝蒂 你跟着蔡尔兹先生工作多久了
17 years.
17年
Mr. Wemlinger said he called you just after it happened.
维姆林格先生说事发后立刻就打给你了
He did.
没错
He was very upset.
他非常紧张
I came right over.
我立刻就过来了
How would you describe the relationship
你觉得蔡尔兹先生和维姆林格先生
between Mr. Childs and Mr. Wemlinger?
他们俩的关系如何
Very professional.
上下级关系
We all got along so well here.
我们都相处得很融洽
Excuse me a moment.
稍等我片刻
Checked security cameras.
查过监控录像了
No one seen coming or going in the last 3 1/2 hours
过去三个半小时都没看到有人进出
except for us and her.
除了我们 还有她
Wemlinger was alone with the victim.
维姆林格当时单独和死者在一起
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表