剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
No! Yep.
不 没错
He's here right now. No!
他就在这里 不
And make no mistake about it.
别弄错了
What he wants is your immortal soul.
他想要的就是你们不死的灵魂
No! He does.
不 没有错
Satan, come on out.
撒旦 出来
You can't hide.
你躲不掉的
Come on! Come into me. I'm not afraid.
来啊 来我身体里 我不怕
You leave these souls alone.
你放过这些灵魂
Their sins, whatever they were, are now mine.
他们的罪孽 无论是什么 现在都是我的了
Satan, you come into me
撒旦 来我体内
right now.
快来吧
Satan, I command you
撒旦 我命令你
to come out of them
从他们身体内出来
and come into me.
进入我的身体
Their sins...
他们的罪孽
are now my sins.
现在就是我的了
Out!
出去
Out with you, Satan.
滚出去 撒旦
The evil has been defeated,
恶魔已经被打败
and our sins have gone with him.
我们的罪孽也随它而去
Can you feel the weight lifted?
感到如释重负了吗
Yes.
是
Were you just shooting photos?
你刚是不是在拍照
Entering your hearts. Yes!
进入你们的内心 对
Hey! There's no shooting pictures inside.
这里面不允许拍照
I wasn't shooting pictures.
我没有拍照
Let me see your phone.
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Yeah, right. Get a warrant.
行啊 去申请个搜查令
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥给我
All right, take it easy.
好好好 悠着点
You want to see my phone?
你想看我的手♥机♥是吗
I'll give you my phone.
那我就拿给你看
Hey, Luke.
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Get him!
抓住他
Is he okay?
他还好吗
No.
不好
He's dead.
他死了
What is this, some kind of circus?
这是什么 马戏团吗
I think that depends on what you believe.
我觉得那取决于你是怎么想的
Is this a tent revival?
这是什么帐篷复兴聚会吗
Dwight Eleazar presiding.
德怀特·以利亚撒主持的
Apparently there was a meeting earlier tonight.
显然今晚早先时候这里有场集♥会♥
Somebody was caught taking pictures inside the tent
有人被抓到在帐篷内拍照
which is prohibited.
而这是被禁止的
There was an altercation outside, and the victim,
他们在外面发生了口角 而受害者
one of the guards employed by the Eleazar Foundation, died.
以利亚撒基金会雇的一个保安 死了
Cracked his skull on a rock.
后脑勺撞到了石头上
Who hit who first is unknown.
尚不清楚是谁先动的手
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
A couple of the other guards saw the end of the fight.
其他几个保安在打架快结束时目睹了
That is them.
他们在那里
One ran after the assailant
其中一个当时追着行凶者去了
who then got into a waiting car
但他上了一辆等在那里的车
which apparently sped away real fast
显然车很快就开走了
but, out of state, maybe Arizona
但是 是其他州的车牌 也许是亚利桑那
and a possible make on the car.
还有疑似的车子品牌
Let's get a BOLO. Yeah.
通缉该车辆 好的
What do you know about him?
关于他你有些什么信息
Luke Virkler, age 39.
卢克·弗克勒 39岁
Home address is St. Louis, Missouri.
家庭住址是密苏里州圣路易斯
Employed as part of the preacher's security team
在过去的三年中被雇佣作为
for the last three years.
牧师的安保队伍的一员
Does Luke know his killer?
卢克认识凶手吗
Not according to Mark and John.
按照马克和约翰的说法是不认识的
Mark, Luke, and John? Really?
马克 卢克和约翰 不是吧[皆为著名信徒]
I'm just the messenger. And not from on high.
我就是个传话的 传的还不是上帝的话
Well, I think we should figure out why
我觉得我们应该去搞清楚
they don't want anybody to take pictures.
他们为什么不准人拍照
Well, you can find the head honcho under the big top.
你们可以在那顶大帐篷下找到他们的老板
We're looking for Dwight Eleazar.
我们要找德怀特·以利亚撒
You're gonna get this guy, right?
你们会抓住凶手的吧
He killed Luke. We saw it.
他杀死了卢克 我们亲眼所见
We'll do what we can.
我们会尽力而为
Sir, the detectives are here.
老板 警探来了
Thank you all. Good night.
谢谢你们 晚安
Our apologies for interrupting.
很抱歉打断你们
I'm Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt.
我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探
Well, I'm devastated by what happened.
我对所发生的事感到悲痛无比
Luke was a fine man,
卢克是个好人
but evil is always with us.
但邪恶总是如影随形
There's no avoiding it.
这是没办法避免的
I don't have to tell you two.
不用我来告诉你们
There was an altercation
之前发生了一场口角
because someone was taking photographs of your service?
是因为有人拍了你们活动的照片吗
Yeah, we don't allow that.
没错 我们不允许拍照的
Why not?
为什么
You don't know anything about me, do you?
你们完全不了解我吧
I can't say that we do.
的确如此
Well, then I don't expect you to understand.
那我也就不指望你们能理解了
That's why we're here, for a little understanding.
我们来这里就是为了这个 增进一点了解
I'll try but you won't believe me.
我会试着解释 但你们不会相信的
There can be no good without evil.
善是不能脱离恶而存在的
But evil must first be confronted
但在我们将恶驱逐之前
before it can be driven out.
我们首先必须直面它
What I do is take the evil
我所做的就是带走
from those who come seeking salvation.
那些前来寻求救赎的人内心的邪恶
Where do you take it?
你要把这邪恶带到哪里去
Into my body.
带到我身体里
I let myself be possessed by Satan,
我让自己被撒旦附身
and then I cast him out with my faith.
然后我再用信念将他驱逐
And you don't let people take pictures of that, why?
而你不允许人们拍摄这个过程 为什么
What I do is dangerous.
我的所作所为是很危险的
It's not a show,
这不是作秀
some performance to be cheapened on the internet.
不是可以放在网上被贬低的表演
People would just assume it's a trick.
大家会觉得这只是在变戏法
You think the devil literally possesses you?
你真的觉得魔鬼上了你的身吗
You come and watch,
你们可以亲自来看看
and then you tell me Satan isn't real.
然后再来告诉我撒旦是不是假的
So why all the bodyguards?
那为什么要请这么多保安
People see what happens to me, they get scared.
当大家看见我身上发生的事时 他们会害怕
Sometimes they attack.
有时他们会攻击我
Look, I don't blame them.
听着 我不怪他们
The devil is a frightening beast to confront.
直面恶魔是很可怕的
How long will you be in Portland?
你会在波特兰待多久
Two days. Then we move on.
两天 然后我们就继续前进
Luke's death hangs heavy on my conscience.
卢克的死让我非常愧疚
He died trying to protect us.
他是为了保护我们而死
We'll let you know if we find anything.
假如有所发现 我们会通知你的
Thank you.
谢谢
If you have hope and faith in Him,
假如你们寄希望于他 信任他
you shall be delivered from your enemies.
你们就能免受敌人的迫♥害♥
Fear nothing but the devil's treachery.
你们唯一要害怕的是魔鬼的背叛
I have the proof.
我拿到证据了
Show us. You were right.
给我们看看 你是对的
He is a devil and he's stealing money from the faithful.
他是个魔鬼 他在抢信徒的钱
He must be put to death.
他必须被杀死
Not if we can help it.
或许我们可以救他
The devil lives inside him.
魔鬼就住在他体内
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表