剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Even if she doesn't, somebody will.
就算她不会 其他人也会
Got some photographs over here.
发现了一些照片
Wonder what mom and dad would say
不知道她的父母知道了
if they knew what their little girl was up to.
他们的宝贝女儿的所作所为会有何感想
Lucien...
吕西安
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
She wasn't like anything I've ever seen before.
我以前从没见过像她这样的
She?
她
A Hexenbiest.
一个巫女
Killed them all.
把他们都杀光了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I failed.
我失败了
It's just one battle.
只是一场战斗而已
And our army is growing.
我们的军队正在壮大
We will honor our dead...
我们会纪念死去的人
and find the bitch who did this.
找到那个贱♥人♥
Sit down. You're making me nervous.
坐下 你让我很紧张
Sorry.
抱歉
State your name.
报上你的姓名
Hello, this is Rosalee Calvert.
你好 我叫罗莎莉·卡弗特
Rosalee Calvert, your identity is confirmed.
罗莎莉·卡弗特 你的身份已确认
What are you reporting?
要上报什么
I need to speak with the Wesen Council.
我要找格林生物理事会
Please call me back as soon as possible.
请尽快回电给我
It's an emergency.
有紧急情况
The Council will review your request.
理事会将会审核你的请求
There's something I didn't tell you.
有件事我没和你说
What?
什么事
When we were ambushed tonight
今晚我们被伏击的时候
by, like, 20 people who were trying to kill us,
大约有二十个人想杀我们
the only reason we got out alive is because somebody saved us.
我们之所以能活着回来 是因为有人救了我们
Trubel?
是麻烦鬼吗
No.
不是
Juliette.
是朱丽叶
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Juliette is the one who saved us.
是朱丽叶救了我们
Like, she's alive.
她还活着
Monroe...
门罗
I mean, her hair is really blonde, but--
她真的是一头金发 但是
Nick said Trubel killed her.
尼克说麻烦鬼杀了她
We all saw her.
我们都看到她了
That's impossible!
不可能
No, I know.
是的 我知道
It's impossible.
这是不可能的事
Except we all saw her.
可是我们全都看到她了
I mean, just for, like, a split second, but...
虽然只有一瞬间
Juliette's alive?
朱丽叶还活着吗
I think she is.
应该还活着吧
Oh, my God, how?
天呐 怎么会
We don't know yet. Nick is trying to figure it out.
我们还不知道 尼克正在想办法弄清楚
Is this another back-from-the-dead thing?
又是一起死而复生的事件吗
'Cause I'm really not ready to host
因为我真的没准备好
another Jack the Ripper party.
再办一次开膛手杰克的派对
Let's just hope it's not something worse.
只能希望事情没这么糟
Urgent call from Rosalee Calvert.
罗莎莉·卡弗特打来的紧急电♥话♥
Now what?
又有什么事
She didn't say. She wants us to call her back.
她没说 她要我们给她回电
See what it's about, huh?
回电看看是什么事吧
But when we left the room,
但是我们离开那个房♥间时
they were everywhere, but they were all dead.
到处都是他们的人 但是全死光了
So this blonde Juliette killed them all by herself?
所以这个金发朱丽叶一个人杀光了他们吗
I mean, she was the only one out there
我们出去的时候
when we got out, so...
外面只有她一个人
I think that's the Council.
应该是理事会打来的
This is Rosalee Calvert.
我是罗莎莉·卡弗特
It's Alexander.
我是亚历山大
What are you reporting?
你要上报什么
A number of wesen shop owners
昨天一群格林生物店主
were attacked by wesen last night.
遭到格林生物的袭击
In Portland? Yes.
在波特兰吗 是的
And a lot of their shops were destroyed.
他们很多店铺都遭到了破坏
Was anyone killed? One.
死了人吗 死了一个
And the same people tried to kill Nick and Monroe.
而且他们还想杀了尼克和门罗
Tell him about the mark.
告诉他有个标志
Oh, and they're leaving behind a mark--
他们还留下了一个标志
Four lines.
四行线
Schwarzkralle.
黑暗魔爪
You've heard of it?
你有听说过吗
The English translation is "Black Claw."
也就是暗爪
We've been told they kill wesen who refuse to join their cause.
据说他们残杀那些拒绝加入他们组织的人
We are aware of the problem.
我们已经知道到这个情况了
This has been happening in other places?
别的地方也发生了这种事吗
It's being addressed.
正在处理中
I can't go into detail right now.
我现在无法详细告知
The Council needs to do something about this.
理事会需要采取行动
We are.
我们正在处理
I'll get back to you.
我会再给你打电♥话♥
Black Claw?
暗爪
Everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Kelly's asleep.
凯利睡着了
I think Adalind may still be up.
我想爱达玲可能还没睡
Thanks for staying up.
谢谢熬夜等我
If you want me to leave, I can find someplace else to stay.
如果你要我走 我可以找别的地方住
You're not going anywhere.
你不用走
Look, I don't blame you for what happened to Juliette.
朱丽叶的事我不怪你
If you weren't at my house that night, I'd be dead.
如果那晚你不在我家 我就死定了
Nick, I should've said something.
尼克 我应该告诉你的
I just can't believe this is happening.
我只是无法相信会发生这种事
She was dead. I saw her die.
她死了 我看着她死的
And now what?
现在呢
What, she saved my life?
她救了我一命
This has got to be really weird for you.
这事对你来说肯定非常怪异
I want some answers.
我想要答案
Monroe.
门罗
Rosalee just called the Wesen Council.
罗莎莉刚刚给格林生物理事会打了电♥话♥
The group is called Black Claw.
那个组织叫暗爪
And the Council knows about them.
理事会知道他们
Well, what are they gonna do about it?
那他们打算怎么做
We don't know.
不知道
Alexander is gonna get back to us.
亚历山大会再打电♥话♥给我们
And, Nick, Monroe told me about Juliette.
尼克 门罗跟我说朱丽叶的事
You really think it was her?
你真的认为那是她吗
I know it was her.
我知道是她
Oh, my God, this is insane.
天呐 太疯狂了
Let me know when you hear back from the Council.
如果理事会回你电♥话♥ 通知我
You ever hear of Black Claw?
你听说过暗爪吗
Oh, hell yeah.
当然有
My last two jobs had to do with them.
我最近两次任务就是和他们有关的
Here?
在这儿吗
No, Lisbon and Bangkok.
不是 在里斯本和曼谷
But they're here now.
他们现在到这里来了
I mean, from what I know, they're everywhere.
就我所知 他们无处不在
What else do you know about them?
关于他们 你还知道什么
They're wesen, all kinds.
他们都是格林生物 各种各样的
Not afraid of dying for whatever it is they believe in.
都不怕为他们的信仰而死
That's why Chavez wanted you?
所以查瓦兹才需要你
I think so.
我觉得是
All right, get some sleep.
好吧 睡会儿吧
You're still awake?
你还没睡
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表