剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
parked next to mine down below.
车就停在我的旁边
Juliette's?
这是朱丽叶的吗
It was. Is that a problem?
曾经是 有什么问题吗
No.
没有
Hank?
汉克
Yeah, I know where it is.
对 我知道在哪里
I can be there in 20 minutes.
我20分钟后能到
If this is where I'm supposed to ask
如果这时候我该问
what time you're gonna be home,
你几点回家
don't worry, I won't.
别担心 我不会问的
Home sweet home.
幸福的家啊
It's my fault Mother got away.
妈妈走了是我的错
I was on watch,
当时是我看守
and I fell asleep.
却睡着了
It's because of what we are, isn't it?
都是因为我们的样子 对吗
Real mothers would never abandon thr children.
真正的母亲不会抛下孩子的
No matter what they were.
不管他们是什么样的人
She got what she deserved.
她活该这个下场
I don't think she's doin' so good.
我觉得她情况不太好
Here. Drink this.
给 把这个喝了
Be careful. It's still hot.
当心 还很烫
Drink as much as you can, and then try and get some sleep.
多喝点 然后好好睡一觉
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
It's hard to breathe...
呼吸很困难
She needs some real medicine.
她需要一些真的药
We have to take her to a doctor.
我们得带她去看医生
No.
不行
They'll send me back.
他们会把我送回去的
Big John and me will go get some medicine
胖约翰和我会去搞点药
to help stop your cough.
来帮你止咳
What about the police?
遇到警♥察♥怎么办
Last time I went into town, I almost got caught.
上次我进城差点被抓
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
Woman's body
女尸
reported by Dennis Bridger, local rancher.
是当地农场主丹尼斯·布里杰报告的
This is him right here.
就是那位
Did he hit her?
他撞到她了吗
Not according to him.
他说没有
Found her right where she is.
发现时她就在这里
Didn't touch her, called it in,
他没有碰她 立刻打电♥话♥
stuck around till we got here.
一直守着直到我们到这里
Any ID? Nothing.
有身份证吗 什么都没有
Use the IBIS. Run her prints.
用综合生物特征识别系统 查查她的指纹
No shoes.
没穿鞋
Scratches on her feet; she been running a long time.
脚上有伤痕 她估计光脚跑了挺远
Big head wound. Marks on wrists.
头部有大伤口 手腕上有印痕
Someone's been keeping her tied up.
有人之前一直绑着她的手
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
我也这么觉得
She's in the system. Wendy Henley.
在系统里查到她了 温迪·亨利
Record? No.
有记录吗 没有
Missing person. Reported over two years ago.
失踪人口 失踪两年以上了
Let's get the case file, see what we know.
回去查一下这份卷宗 看看有什么发现
Check with the DA.
和地方检察官联♥系♥一下
If she signs off on it, make the arrest.
如果她同意 就实施逮捕
You got it.
好的
We should catch up.
我们得聊聊
Yeah.
好
I was afraid you were dead.
我还怕你死了
I was afraid you were dead.
我是怕你死了
I heard they sent Kenneth.
我听说他们派了肯尼斯来
They did.
没错
Seems the police suspected him of some kind of Jack the Ripper.
看来警方当他是开膛手的嫌疑犯
Guess he got here at just the right time.
估计他来的正是时候
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I thought you should know the King had an accident.
我觉得你应该知道国王出了意外
What?
什么
From what I've been told, he fell out of his helicopter
据我所知 他从他的直升机上摔下来
somewhere over the ocean.
掉进海里了
The body has not yet been found.
尸体还没找到
Diana was with him.
戴安娜和他在一起
She's safe.
她没事
Don't worry; she's with friends.
别担心 她和友人在一起
Apparently Viktor wasn't too happy
显然维克托不是很高兴
about being replaced by his cousin, Kenneth.
他表弟肯尼斯代替了他的位置
None too happy with the King either for doing it.
也不满意国王这么安排
So Viktor struck a deal with the Resistance?
所以维克托和反叛组织达成协议了
A little payback. They gave them your daughter--
一点酬金 他们把你的女儿交出
And you took care of the King.
而你负责料理国王
Let's just say I happened to be on the helicopter
只能说当时我刚好
at the same time.
也在直升机上
That puts Viktor on the throne.
那维克托就是国王了
For now.
目前是
In case you're wondering,
另外
they haven't found the helicopter either.
他们也没找到直升机
Where's my daughter?
我的女儿在哪儿
I want to see her.
我想见她
They didn't tell me.
他们没告诉我
I just wanted you to know what I did.
我只想让你知道我做的事
How do I contact you?
我怎么联♥系♥你
I'll contact you.
我会联♥系♥你
By the way, I was never here, and you don't know any of this.
对了 我从没来过这儿 这些事你也一无所知
Bit of a cliche, but such is life.
有点老套 但生活就是如此
What are you doing? Stop it.
你做什么 住手
I swear to God, it's one thing after another with you.
我对天发誓 你真是麻烦不断
Do you want to go back to foster care?
你是想回孤儿院吗
No.
不想
Then let's get what we came here for.
那我们找东西就好
Let's go somewhere else.
去别处看看
This was the last time our victim
这是我们的死者温迪·亨利
Wendy Henley was seen in public:
最后一次出现在公众场合
July 12th two years ago.
两年前的7月12日
Her husband reported her missing that night.
他丈夫当晚上报了她失踪
You remember that case? Yeah.
你还记得那个案子吗 记得
Trail went cold.
追踪陷入僵局
There was no body, no ransom note, no witnesses.
没尸体 没勒索信 没目击证人
Well, we got a body now.
我们现在有尸体了
There was no ID for the girl in the case report.
案件报告里没有女孩的身份
Anybody ever ID her?
有人查过她的身份吗
No, they tried, but there was no report of a missing kid.
没有 试过 但没有失踪儿童的报告
Victim never comes back to the car.
死者再也没有回到车上
How long before the husband reported her missing?
丈夫多久之后报的她失踪
Six hours.
六个小时
If I recall, the husband was the primary suspect.
我没记错的话 丈夫当时是主要嫌疑人
He had no alibi but was never charged.
他没有不在场证明但从未被起诉
Not enough evidence.
没有足够证据
No history of marital problems.
也未曾有过婚姻问题
Patrol came back six hours later,
巡警六个小时后再来
found her car right where she left it.
发现她的车就在她停车的地方
Talk to the husband.
和她丈夫联♥系♥
Tell him his wife's body's been found.
告诉他他妻子的尸体找到了
See if you can get a read on him.
看看能不能发现什么端倪
May I help you?
有什么需要吗
Do you have any stuff for a cough?
你有咳嗽药吗
Well, depends on the cough.
要看是怎样的咳嗽
For a wet cough, I'd suggest eucalyptus.
如果是湿咳 我建议用桉树叶
But if it's a dry cough, the sandalwood.
如果是干咳 就用檀香
Depends on the symptoms.
要看看咳嗽的症状
It's a bad cough, and you can't really breathe so good.
是咳得很厉害 呼吸非常困难的那种
Well, the strongest thing I have is Goldenseal.
我这里药效最强的是白毛茛
You make a tea with it.
和茶一起泡着喝
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表