剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
'Cause I don't see how this guy could have done that.
因为我完全看不出这家伙怎么有能力干这种事
Just a gut feeling.
只是直觉而已
All right. It's your gut.
好吧 你的直觉
Hold on. Just got the prints back.
等等 刚刚拿到指纹
Got a hit on your suspect.
你们的疑犯有些情况
Wemlinger? AKA Simon Kincaid.
维姆林格 又名西蒙·金凯德
Wanted for embezzling $975,000 from the Bankers Trust
三年前因在萨克拉门托[加州首府]的信孚银行中
in Sacramento three years ago.
挪用了975000美元而被通缉
Doesn't make him a murderer.
这不代表他是凶手
But it certainly puts him at the party.
但也绝对说明了他不是那么无辜
I'm starting to feel it in my gut too.
我也开始有这种直觉了
You and Mr. Childs were working pretty late last night.
你和蔡尔兹先生昨晚工作到很晚
You always work that late?
你总是工作到那么晚吗
Depends on the work.
取决于工作量
You stay till it's done.
得做完了才能走
What were you working on last night?
你昨晚在忙些什么
Getting out the quarterly reports.
在做季度报表
We have 217 clients.
我们有217位客户
Why was Mr. Childs there so late?
为什么蔡尔兹先生也待到了那么晚
I don't know.
我不知道
He was the boss.
他是老板
He was under a lot of pressure.
身上压力很大的
You have access to all the accounts?
你能进入所有的账户吗
Yes. But I'm not the only one.
是的 但我不是唯一一个
Any money missing from the company?
公♥司♥丢钱了吗
No. You sure about that.
没有 你确定吗
As far as I know.
据我所知是没有的
Isn't it your job to know?
你的工作不就是要知道这个吗
My job covers a wide range of responsibilities.
我的工作职责范围很广
You ever heard of Bankers Trust in Sacramento?
你听过萨克拉门托的信孚银行吗
Maybe you've heard of Simon Kincaid.
也许你听过西蒙·金凯德
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Yeah, you do.
不 你知道的
You were stealing money from C&E Investments
你在偷C&E投资的钱
just like you were stealing from Bankers Trust.
就像之前从信孚银行偷钱一样
I was not!
我没有
I told you, there were two other men inside.
我告诉过你了 有另外两个男人在屋里
I saw them.
我看见他们了
Security cameras didn't.
安全摄像头没看见
Mr. Childs found out what you were doing,
蔡尔兹先生察觉了你的勾当
and you killed him.
然后你就杀了他
No, no--
不是 没有...
You're Simon Kincaid,
你就是西蒙·金凯德
and we have fingerprints to prove it!
而我们有指纹能证明这一点
And I know you're wesen.
而且我知道你是格林生物
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
And I want to talk to a lawyer.
我要找律师
Give him his call.
把他的电♥话♥给他
Did he woge? Yeah.
他转化了吗 转了
I think he's a Quijada Vil.
我觉得他是个毒蜥怪
Have we dealt with one?
我们碰上过吗
No, but I've read about 'em.
没 但我听说过它们
Capable of ripping a throat out?
有能力把喉咙撕破
Oh, yeah.
绝对有
So we know he did it.
所以我们知道是他干的
We just can't prove it--
只是没办法证明这一点
What're you doing here, Nick?
你在这儿干嘛呢 尼克
Thought you were takin' time off.
我还以为你请假了
I asked him to observe while we were questioning Wemlinger.
我叫他在我们盘问维姆林格的时候在一边观察
You think he's going to see something I don't?
你觉得他能看见一些我看不见的东西吗
It's got nothing to do with that.
不是那回事儿
No, no, no, I want to hear.
不不不 我想听听
Did I miss something?
我有漏掉什么吗
You got something for me to book this guy on?
你有什么能帮我把这家伙定罪的发现吗
Take it easy.
别激动
All I'm saying is,
我只是想说
you want to bring another guy in,
你想要让另一个人一起查案的话
tell me.
和我说一声
But right now, we got bigger problems--
但现在 我们有个更大的问题了
two U.S. Marshals just got here.
两个美国法警刚刚到了这里
What do they want?
他们想要什么
Our suspect.
我们的疑犯
Hey, I'm Detective Griffin.
你们好 我是格里芬警探
This is Detective Pogue.
这位是波格警探
Dan Reeves, Ray Durant.
丹·里夫斯 雷·杜兰特
We got a hit on Simon Kincaid this morning.
我们今早得到了西蒙·金凯德的消息
Guess you know him as Paul Wemlinger.
我猜你们知道的名字是保罗·维姆林格
He's wanted in Sacramento.
他被萨克拉门托通缉
We're taking him back to California.
我们要把他带回加州
That's the warrant.
那是逮捕令
He's a suspect in a murder case.
他现在是一起凶杀案的嫌疑人
Sorry, guys. He's ours now.
抱歉 伙计们 他是我们的了
Where is he?
他在哪里
Right this way.
这边
We can't let them take him.
我们不能让他们带走他
They have a warrant.
他们有逮捕令
They have no idea what they're dealing with.
他们完全不知道自己对付的是什么
I gotta warn them.
我得警告他们
How you gonna do that?
你要怎么警告
Nick...
尼克
Hey, you guys got a minute?
打扰一下可以吗
I'm Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
What?
怎么了
You have to be careful with this guy.
你们必须小心这家伙
I think we can handle him.
我想我们搞得定他
No, you don't understand.
不 你们不明白
He's not what he seems.
他和表面看上去不一样
We know all about him.
我们很了解他
No, you don't.
不 你们不了解
This guy, he's dangerous.
这个人 他很危险
He's an ink man.
他就是个文员
What's he gonna do, forge us to death?
他能怎样 把我们写死吗
You don't know what this guy's capable of.
你们不知道这人能做出什么事
You know, Detective,
你知道吗 警探
just 'cause we got babysitting duty
虽然我们这工作跟保姆似的
doesn't give you the right to bust our balls.
但你也没权利嘲笑我们
I'm not bustin' your balls.
我没有在嘲笑你们
You a badass?
你很叼吗
Let's go, man.
走吧 伙计
You can't stop them.
你阻止不了他们的
I can follow them. All the way to Sacramento?
我可以跟着他们 一路跟到萨克拉门托吗
Whatever it takes.
不计代价
What part of "take time off" don't you understand?
"休个假"这三个字你有哪个不理解
Sorry, Captain.
抱歉 队长
I had no choice but to bring him in.
我别无选择 只能让他来一趟
Marshals picked up our murder suspect for a prior,
法警因为之前的一个案子把我们的疑犯带走了
and he's wesen.
他是格林生物
They have no idea what they're dealing with.
他们完全不知道自己对付的是什么
Where they taking him?
他们要把他带到哪里去
California.
加州
I've got to go after them.
我必须跟着他们
In my office.
来我办公室
You want to lose your job?
你想丢饭碗吗
They're not gonna make it to Sacramento.
他们不可能安全回到萨克拉门托的
You've already screwed up with the FBI.
你已经惹毛了联调局
You want the marshals on your ass too?
你还想惹上法警吗
After what this guy did to his last victim,
在这家伙怎么干掉之前这个死者后
I wouldn't want to ride in a car with him.
我可不愿意和他待在一辆车上
I can call the marshals office,
我可以打电♥话♥给法警办公室
tell them there's a death threat on their fugitive.
告诉他们他们的逃犯收到了死亡威胁
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表