剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
kept walking past his truck
直接走过他的车
to see if he was gonna follow me.
试探他是不是会跟踪我
He did.
他跟踪了
Then I confronted him.
然后我就和他对峙了
What happened next?
接着发生了什么
He woged.
他转化了
That's right. He woged,
没错 他转化了
and then he attacked me.
然后攻击了我
What was he?
他是什么格林生物
Skalengeck, I think.
我想是蜥怪
Are you sure it was Theo Delano?
你确定是西奥·德拉诺
Oh, I'm sure.
我确定
You don't forget a guy who throws up
你怎么会忘记一个在你巡逻车后座
in the back of your patrol car.
吐一地的人
We just saw his body. What?
我们发现了他的尸体 什么
Crime scene's around the corner.
案犯现场就在拐角那儿
Oh, my God.
我的天
Did I kill him?
是我杀了他吗
Do you think you killed him?
你觉得是你杀了他吗
Oh, God, I have no idea.
我的天 我完全不知道
Is this his blood on me?
我身上的都是他的血吗
We don't know.
我们不清楚
Might be.
有可能
Oh, God.
我的天
You're here to arrest me.
你们是来逮捕我的
No, we're not.
不 不是
If he attacked you, like you said,
如果如你所说 他攻击了你
then it was all in self-defense.
那这就是自卫
How'd he die?
他怎么死的
Did I shoot him?
是我开枪的吗
His throat was ripped out.
他的喉咙被扯掉了
What?
什么
You have to go get cleaned up.
你得清洗一下 换身衣服
Yeah, but you're gonna need my clothes as evidence.
没错 你们需要我的衣服作为证据
He's a Skalengeck. He followed you.
他是蜥怪 他跟踪你
This was not an accident. You were being watched.
这不是巧合 你被监视了
Now you just come with us to the crime scene
你现在就跟我们一起去案发现场
just to make sure it's the same guy.
确认一下是不是同一个人
Drew, how you feeling?
德鲁 感觉怎么样
Heard you got banged up pretty good.
听说你撞的挺严重
Uh, I'm okay.
我还好
I was gonna come by the hospital,
我正要去医院看你
but you were already gone.
但你已经出院了
It's good to have you back.
你回来了真好
Theo.
西奥
Yeah, it's Theo.
没错 是西奥
Not many tears are gonna be shed over this hombre.
这家伙死了 我可不会流眼泪
You guys ready to let CSU have it?
可以让犯罪现场调查组接手了吗
Yeah, let them have it.
好 让他们来吧
This the guy that attacked you?
这个人攻击你的吗
Yeah.
没错
It's him.
是他
You said he was sitting in a truck?
你说他坐在一辆车里
Yeah, uh, it was around the corner.
没错 就在拐角那里
Show us.
带我们去
He was sitting in it all day.
他在里面坐了一天
That's a lot of fast food.
这儿有很多快餐
Yeah, he's definitely been here awhile.
没错 他绝对在这儿待了有一阵了
He's got your address.
他有你的地址
Why was he watching me?
他为什么要监视我
It's not like I'm the only cop who's ever arrested him.
又不止我一个人逮捕过他
He could be with Black Claw.
他有可能是暗爪的人
I'm texting Trubel to see if Delano's in their database.
我给麻烦鬼发短♥信♥ 看能不能查到德拉诺
So you were going to see Rosalee because of those dreams?
你是因为那些梦要去找罗莎莉吗
I think they're more than just dreams.
我觉得他们不止是梦
I think something's happening to me.
我感觉我出了点问题
We're taking you to the Spice Shop.
我们带你去香料店
Just wondering if you're coming over tonight?
就想问一下你今晚来吗
If you don't mind it being late.
如果你不介意晚一点的话
Late is fine.
晚一点没事
Look forward to it.
我很期待
He'll be here.
他会来
Good.
很好
I can't take you away from your dad.
我不能把你从你♥爸♥爸身边带走
I can't do that.
我做不到
I can't lose Diana again either.
我也不能再失去戴安娜
I can feel how badly she needs me.
我能感觉到她有多需要我
Sean?
肖恩
You've run out of time, Adalind.
爱达玲 你没时间了
Sean, please.
肖恩 求你了
We need an answer.
我们需要答案
Now.
现在
Sean.
肖恩
So I'm running through the forest, hunting.
所以我跑着穿过树林 捕猎
It feels very primal.
感觉很原始
It's like they're not dreams.
感觉这些不是梦
I'm living them.
是我正在经历的
What if I did kill Delano?
如果是我杀了德拉诺怎么办
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到得
His neck was shredded.
他的脖子被撕碎了
I can't remember.
我不记得了
It's like I saw him coming at me
就像是我看着他向我走来
and then I blacked out.
然后我就晕过去了
I'm trying to remember, but I can't.
我试图想起来 但是做不到
Some Revocare Tenebris?
吃点黑暗记忆
Might work.
可能有用
Some what now?
吃点什么
Revocare Tenebris.
黑暗记忆
It translates to "Recall the darkness."
翻译过来就是回忆黑暗
It stimulates your hippocampus.
它会刺♥激♥你的海马体
We've got some.
我们有一些
It might help you to remember.
可以帮助你想起来
I'll go get it. What are the side effects?
我去拿 有什么副作用吗
You remember the stuff your brain spent a lot of time
可能你会想起一些你花了很长时间
burying in the deepest, darkest recesses of your mind.
深埋在最深最黑暗的记忆中的事情
One teaspoon should do the trick.
一勺就够了
Drink this as fast as you can.
尽快喝下去
You want the effect to come all at once.
这样能马上起效
What if this isn't the only time I've killed someone?
万一这不是我第一次杀人呢
The best thing you can do is calm down.
你能做的就是冷静
We'll get you through this.
我们会帮你的
Okay.
好
Here's to the memories.
敬记忆
It's gonna knock you out.
这药会让你晕倒的
You should lie down.
你应该躺下来
Hope this doesn't go back too far.
希望这药不会回忆得太远
There are a few things I did as a teenager
我青少年时期做的一些事
that I'd rather not--
我还是不想...
Rather not--
还是不想...
When is he supposed to wake up?
他什么时候会醒
We want him to stay asleep.
他睡着了更好
He needs to be able to access his memories
他要在没有外界刺♥激♥
without any outside stimulation causing them to go away again.
让他再次遗忘的隐患的前提下找回记忆
Yeah, yeah.
没错
Bad memories are like, you know, little bunnies.
不好的记忆就跟小兔子似的
They get scared, they run back down the hall, they hide.
一受惊就跑回去 躲起来
They can be a bitch to get out again.
那就很难再让它们出来了
Bunnies?
兔子
Revocare Tenebris has Somniloquy in it.
黑暗记忆里面有梦呓引
It induces sleep talking.
会让人说梦话
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表