剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, no,
不好了
uh, Detective Griffin, man. What are you doing here?
格里芬警探 你在这里干什么
I didn't do nothing.
我什么也没做
Pinky, you look awful.
阿品 你看上去糟糕透了
I know, uh, I do, Detective.
我知道自己看起来很糟 警探
I know I do.
我知道
Hey, man, come on out of there.
伙计 出来
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
No.
没有
You were wearing that jersey the last time I arrested you.
我上次逮捕你时你就是穿着这件衣服
Yeah, I've been wearing this jersey every day since 1999.
是啊 我从1999年起每天都穿着这件衣服
Look, this is my man. This is Scotty Pippen.
这可是我男神 斯科蒂·皮蓬[Nba球星]
This is Trail Blazers. This is Rip City.
这是开拓者队[波特兰球队] 这里是撕裂之城
Everybody said that his career was over when Jordan retired.
乔丹退役时 人人都说他的职业生涯结束了
They was wrong!
他们错了
All right, listen, the sergeant here says
好了 听着 这儿的这位警官说
you saw the person who was driving that car.
你看见了这辆车的司机
I saw a guy who looked like he went through a windshield.
我看见了一个像是从挡风玻璃里摔出来的人
This him?
是他吗
Maybe, if you threw him through a windshield.
也许吧 他从挡风玻璃里摔出来前大概就长这样
Did you talk to him?
你有和他交谈过吗
Not really. He was extremely inebriated.
不算是交谈 他醉醺醺的
Not that I'm judging.
我不是在对他评头论足啊
All right, did you see where he went?
行了 你看见他往哪边去了吗
Uh, last time I saw him,
我最后一次看见他时
he was down here by the trash cans.
他就在垃圾桶旁
So what-- what'd he do?
那他干了什么
Did he say anything to you?
他和你说了什么吗
I didn't stick around.
我没逗留
Do I get, um,
我给你们
like a--a-- a reward for all this
提供了这么多相关信息
pertinent information?
有报酬吗
No.
没有
Where is that coming from?
这电♥话♥声是哪来的
Go on, Pinky, get out of here.
走吧 阿品 离开这里
I got a wallet.
捡到一个钱包
Let's dust it for prints and see what we get.
扫扫指纹 看看能查到些什么
There's our guy.
这就是我们要找的人
Credit cards and cash still in there?
信♥用♥卡♥和现金都还在吗
Yep. Wasn't a robbery.
还在 不是抢劫
Well, let's talk to the M.E.
我们去找法医谈谈吧
See if she's ever seen anything like this before.
看看她以前有没有见过这种情况
I have never seen anything like this before.
我以前从没见过这种情况
The entire skeletal structure has dissolved.
整个骸骨构造都溶解了
I mean, it's gone.
是消失了
The only way I can explain it is,
唯一能解释的就是
I found a high level of chitinase throughout the body.
我在尸体内发现高浓度的几丁质酶
And chitinase is what?
几丁质酶是什么
A digestive enzyme usually found in bats.
一种通常会出现在蝙蝠体内的消化酶
The only other thing I found in his system was alcohol.
除此之外 在他体内找到的只有酒精
A lot of it.
大量的酒精
But that doesn't dissolve bones.
但是酒精不会溶解骨骼
What about all the crusty stuff around his mouth?
那他嘴边的硬皮呢
I believe
我认为
that's liquefied bone.
那是溶解的骨骼
So somehow he regurgitated
所以他把整个骸骨构造
his entire skeletal structure out of his mouth?
从嘴里吐了出来吗
It-- it's a possibility,
有可能
but I-I'm not gonna put that in my report.
但是我不会在报告里这么写
Sorry, guys, I wish I could be more help.
抱歉 我也希望能提供更多的帮助
What is this? I gave you $40.
这是什么 我给了你四十块
This is only $20 worth. What are you doing?
这只值二十块 你想干什么
No, man, you gave me 20. Come on. Don't give me that.
不 你给了我二十块 拜托 别来这套
Give me what I paid-- what are you--
把钱还给我 你要...
Oh, God.
天呐
Don't rob me, man.
别抢我的东西
What are you--
你要...
I was just sh-- I was shot, man, call 9--
我刚刚中了枪 报♥警♥
I apologize.
对不起
Wha... what?
什么
Really.
真的
I mean it.
真心的
If I didn't have to do this,
如果我不必这么做
I wouldn't.
我是不会做的
But I don't expect you to understand.
但是我并不指望你理解我
Please...
别这样
No, no! No!
不不不
Charlie?
查理
Did you bring us something?
你给我们带了东西来吗
Yeah, Pa.
带来了 老爸
You are such a good boy.
你真是个好孩子
What would we ever do without him?
没有他 我们该怎么办
We'd starve.
我们会挨饿
I know.
我知道
Welcome.
欢迎
Come on in.
进来吧
Pinot Noir. I love Pinot Noir.
黑比诺葡萄酒 我很喜欢
Yeah, I, uh...
我...
I was hoping you loved Pinot Noir,
我正希望你喜欢黑比诺葡萄酒
'cause, uh,
因为
that's what I got.
我只有这个
Well, let's open it.
打开尝尝吧
Here you go.
给
I hope you like salmon.
希望你喜欢三文鱼
I figured, you know, that was safe.
我想三文鱼保险点
Yeah, who doesn't love salmon?
谁不喜欢三文鱼
You know, um,
知道吗
I never thought this would happen.
我从没想过你会邀请我来吃饭
Yeah, I didn't either.
我也没想到
So do you still work, uh, with the Grimm?
你还在和格林一起工作吗
I do.
是的
Does he know that you're here tonight?
他知道你今晚来这吗
Well, I told him we ran into each other.
我跟他说我们偶遇了
How long have you two been working together, now?
你们俩共事多久了
Uh, going on six years.
有六年了
Wow.
好久
How are you dealing with all that?
你是怎么应付这些事的
Well, I try not to judge.
尽量不评论
Well, then, you must be very open-minded.
那你的思想肯定非常开明
What changed your mind?
是什么令你改变了想法
You know what I am,
你知道我的身份
and you accept me for what I am.
并且接受了我的身份
I was too quick to overlook that.
我当时轻易忽视了这一点
Then I just got mad at myself,
然后我气自己
'cause I knew I blew an opportunity.
因为我知道我错过了一个机会
Then when I saw you in the frozen food section,
然后当我在冷冻食品区看到你的时候
I just figured, you know, well,
我才发现
"He really needs someone to cook him a decent meal."
他真的需要有人为他做顿像样的饭菜
Well, that works for me.
我吃这套
Okay, well,
好了
you can give me a hand and stir this sauce
我去放餐具的时候
while I finish setting the table.
你可以帮我搅搅这个酱汁
I can do that.
这我行
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
You need to wake up.
醒一醒
What's wrong?
怎么了
I need to tell you something.
我有事要和你说
Okay.
好
I talked to Sean Renard.
我见过肖恩·雷纳德
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表