剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Then the devil must be driven out.
那我们必须把魔鬼驱逐出来
For we are his only salvation.
因为我们是他唯一的救星
Pretty interesting.
真有意思
All of Dwight Eleazar's guards have had issue with the law.
德怀特·以利亚撒的保安们都犯过法
Car theft, vandalism, assault, disorderly conduct.
偷车 故意破坏 袭击他人 妨碍治安
Some did a little time,
有些人坐过牢
but all that seemed to stop
但这一切
when they started working for him.
似乎在他们开始为他工作后就都停止了
Maybe they found a little salvation working for Dwight.
也许他们在为德怀特工作中找到了一点救赎
Second chances inspire loyalty.
第二次机会总能激发忠诚
I pulled up some newspaper articles.
我调了一些新闻报道出来
Seems like during Dwight's tent revivals,
貌似在德怀特的帐篷复兴聚会期间
he actually gets possessed by the devil.
他是真的被魔鬼附身了
This happens a lot?
这事经常发生吗
Apparently.
看起来是的
Eyewitnesses are quoted as saying
目击者们称
they've seen Dwight possessed by Satan
他们亲眼所见德怀特被撒旦附身
and then casting him out.
然后他再驱逐他
But the devil gets thrown out again and again.
但这恶魔被一遍又一遍地赶出去
It keeps coming back for more?
然后他还不断回来附身
It does make you wonder about Satan's schedule.
这确实让人很怀疑撒旦哪来这么多时间
If Satan has really teamed up with Dwight,
假如撒旦真的和德怀特搭伙
I think the devil should be getting top billing
那我觉得他应该唱主角才对
and he's not even on the poster.
但他甚至都不在海报上
Oh, this is definitely something we want to see.
这个演出我们绝对不该错过
Next show's tomorrow.
下一场就在明天
Devil, here we come.
恶魔 我们来了
Welcome to "Portland Tonight,"
欢迎收看《今夜波特兰》
and welcome to our two mayoral candidates,
有请我们的两位市长候选人
Steven Gallagher and Sean Renard.
史蒂文·加林格和肖恩·雷纳德
Hello, Brenda. Good to be here.
你好 布兰达 很高兴来到这里
Thank you for this opportunity.
谢谢你的邀请
The polls show you two in a dead heat at the moment
票数显示你们俩不相上下
and it's been suggested that Sean Renard,
而人们纷纷猜测
having taken Andrew Dixon's place as the candidate,
接替安德鲁·迪克森参选的肖恩·雷纳德
is counting on a sympathy vote.
指望着大家的同情票
We're all sympathetic to the tragic circumstances
我们都对导致雷纳德先生参选的悲剧
that lead to Mr. Renard becoming the candidate,
深表痛心
but Mr. Renard is no Andrew Dixon.
但雷纳德先生不是安德鲁·迪克森
In fact, Mr. Renard has virtually
实际上 雷纳德先生几乎
no political experience at all.
毫无政♥治♥经验
Well, considering the current state of city government,
考虑到市政♥府♥如今的情况
I believe that this city needs new leadership,
我相信这座城市需要一位新领袖
a new direction, and a new outlook.
一个新方向 一个新前景
Let me ask you both about gun violence,
我想请问一下二位对枪♥支♥暴♥力♥的看法
because people in this city
因为这座城市的市民们
are scared about the proliferation of guns,
对枪♥支♥数量的激增心怀恐惧
but they're divided over gun control.
但他们就枪♥支♥管制持有不同意见
So where do each of you stand on this polarizing issue?
所以二位怎么看这个两极分化的议题呢
Well, I don't carry a gun on a daily basis.
我日常并不带枪
I've never shot anyone, unlike my opponent,
我从没向谁开过枪 不像我的对手
and since I don't own a gun I don't see how I ever could.
因为我没有枪 我不知道我如何能用到枪
My opponent obviously has much more experience
我的对手显然对这些致命武器
with deadly weapons.
更有经验
Now, I'm not saying
我不是在说
that we need to take away anyone's guns,
我们应该没收大家的枪♥支♥
but we do need tougher regulation.
但我们确实应该对此严加管制
Look, Brenda, the answer is simple.
布兰达 答案很简单
We need to keep guns out of the hands
我们需要阻止枪♥支♥流入那些
of those who would use them to harm and kill innocent people.
用它们来杀害无辜人士的人的手中
What is this? Sort of a debate.
这是什么 辩论之类的
I still can't believe he's running for mayor.
我还是不敢相信他去竞选市长了
You were armed when he was shot and what good did that do?
他中枪时你身上带着枪 但那又怎样呢
Look, this-- this is not an inquiry--
这不是三堂会审...
I'm not sure he'd make a good mayor,
我不确定他能当个好市长
you know, considering everything I know about him.
就我对他的了解而言
Yeah, that, and he's a Zauberbiest.
是啊 那是其一 而且他还是个男巫
Not really known for their altruism.
他们可不是以支持利他主义闻名的
Not really.
的确
Have you told him where we live?
你告诉他我们住哪了吗
No.
没
You don't trust him, either.
看来你也不相信他
Not always.
不是所有时候
And I'd like to know why he's doing this.
我想知道他为什么要参加竞选
More power.
更大的权势
Zauberbiests and Hexenbiests find it very appealing.
男巫和巫女对权势非常感兴趣
Oh, you don't need to be a witch to want power.
想要权势也不需要变成女巫
Probably not.
可能是不需要
Can I ask you a question about Diana?
我能问问戴安娜的事吗
Of course.
当然
You said you saw her get onto the helicopter with Juliette,
你说你看到她和朱丽叶上了飞机
but Juliette wasn't actually on the helicopter.
但是朱丽叶其实不在飞机上
I made an assumption and I was wrong.
我做了错误的假设
So maybe Diana wasn't on it, either.
所以戴安娜可能也不在飞机上
Is there anything you could do to help find out where she is?
你有办查出她的下落吗
I can try, but it's not gonna be easy.
我可以试试 但是没这么容易
Did Sean ever say anything about her?
肖恩有提起到过她吗
Not to me.
没跟我提过
What?
怎么了
It's just-- seems like no matter how badly
只是 好像不管我们有多想
we want something to work,
让某一件事情顺利进行
too many things we can't control are in the way.
总有太多不受控制的事碍着我们
I'll find out what I can.
我会尽力而为的
How bad was I?
我的表现有多差
For a first debate? Not so bad.
就第一轮辩论来说 不算太差
We got our feet wet and we didn't drown.
脚湿了 但是却没淹死
I'll tell you, the whole time I was up there
跟你们说 在辩论的整个过程中
I kept thinking I was in the wrong place.
我一直在想我做错了
You're wrong. You're going to win.
你错了 你会赢的
Gallagher scored a few points,
加林格赢了几分
but now we know how he's gonna come after you.
但现在我们知道他会怎么对付你
And next time, we know how to go after him.
而下次 我们就知道该如何对付他了
I was too nice.
我之前还是太心软了
You're at it early.
你来早了
Adalind wanted me to find out whatever I can about Diana.
爱达玲想我找找戴安娜的下落
She doesn't have any birth certificate that I know of.
据我所知 她手上没有任何出生证明
No social security number, no paper trail.
没有社保号♥ 没有书面记录
It's like she doesn't exist.
就像她不存在似的
If you're not in a database somewhere,
如果在数据库里没有记录
you probably don't exist.
也许就不存在
Hey, got a hit on the suspect's car
收到一条疑车线索
registered to a Benjamin McCullough of Arizona
登记在亚利桑那州一个叫本杰明·麦卡洛的人名下
parked in front of a small theater in Alberta.
停在阿尔伯塔的一个小剧院前面
It has to be tonight.
必须今晚进行
There's only one more service.
只有一场仪式了
They're leaving tomorrow.
他们明天就要走了
We're not ready.
我们还没准备好
We will be.
到时就会了
Make the contact tonight.
今晚就联♥系♥
I can try but I'm not sure if he'll do it.
我可以试试 但我不确定他会不会这么做
It won't be easy for him.
这对他来说不容易
Don't give him a choice.
别给他机会拒绝
Benjamin McCullough. What the hell?
本杰明·麦卡洛 搞什么
You Benjamin McCullough? Yes.
你是本杰明·麦卡洛 我是
We need to see some identification.
我们要看看你的证件
What are you doing? Stay back.
你们干什么 别过来
Do not interfere.
别插手
It's him.
就是他
Any weapons you want to tell me about before I search you?
在搜查之前 告诉我你是否藏着武器
I don't like surprises. I don't have any weapons.
我可不喜欢惊喜 我没有武器
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表