剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Aah! Something's not right.
出事了
What, with you?
你吗
No, Eve.
不是 伊芙
I think she's dying.
我觉得她快死了
What?
什么
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I don't know. I--
不晓得 我...
I just feel it.
我就是感觉到了
Who is it? Bonaparte.
是谁 波拿巴
What's wrong? What's going on?
怎么了 发生了什么事
Where's Burkhardt?
伯克哈德在哪里
How would I know where he is?
我怎么会知道他在哪里
Tell me where he lives.
告诉我他的地址
You think this is a game?
你以为这是儿戏吗
Tell me where he lives.
告诉我他的地址
Tell him. Tell him!
告诉他 告诉他
Bonaparte, we need her.
波拿巴 我们需要她
Where does he live?
他住在哪里
5720 Northwest Nicolai Street.
西北尼古拉街5720号♥
They all die tonight.
他们今晚都死定了
What about the chest? Do we hide the chest?
那箱子呢 要把箱子藏起来吗
Why would we hide the chest? There's nothing in it.
为什么要藏它 里面什么都没有
Yeah, I know, but, like, what if they knew
我知道 但万一他们知道
my uncle Felix had it?
这是我菲利克斯舅舅的呢
If they knew my uncle Felix had it,
如果他们知道这是我菲利克斯舅舅的
then they would know he gave it to me,
那他们就会知道他把这给我了
and if they knew he gave it to me--
如果他们知道他把这给我了
Stop, stop. Let them find the chest.
行了 行了 让他们找到那个箱子
If they know about it,
如果他们知道它
they'll think we took the book someplace else.
他们会觉得我们把书放到别的地方去了
Yeah, okay.
对 好的
I think that's right, but what if--
没错 但万一...
What was that?
什么声音
Someone's in the shop.
店里有人
Monroe, Rosalee, you down there?
门罗 罗莎莉 你们在下面吗
Trubel?
麻烦鬼
Yeah, it's me and Wu.
对 是我和吴
How many more are there?
还有多少
None alive. We got to go, now.
都死了 我们得马上走
Keep pressure on the wound.
按住伤口
Where you going? The tunnel.
你去哪里 隧♥道♥
Diana, honey, wake up.
戴安娜 宝贝 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What's wrong, Mommy?
怎么了 妈妈
I need you to get a message to Kelly's daddy, Nick.
我要你给凯利的爸爸尼克传个信
His mommy helped raise you
他的妈妈在你还小的时候
when you were a little girl, remember?
带过你 还记得吗
Well, he needs our help now.
现在他需要我们的帮助
Is he in trouble?
他遇上麻烦了吗
Yes.
对
That's why I need you to get him a message.
所以我要你替我给他传个信
But it has to be a secret, okay?
但必须保密 好吗
Nobody can know what we did.
不能让任何人知道这件事
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
We're losing her, Nick.
她要死了 尼克
I hope that thing does what we think it does.
希望这东西能如我们所愿
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Nothing's happening. Maybe we're crazy.
没什么变化 也许是我们疯了
Wait.
等等
Her skin is turning white. Something is happening.
她的皮肤在变白 有变化
Yeah.
对
Yeah, it looks like it's working.
好像有用
It's healing her!
它在治愈她
I don't believe what I just saw.
真不敢相信我看到的
How did that work?
这是怎么做到的
I'm not gonna worry about it right now.
我这会没空关心这个
Nick.
尼克
Eve.
伊芙
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
I don't know.
不知道
Something is...
有什么...
What's happening? I don't know.
怎么回事 我也不知道
Eve.
伊芙
I don't know what went wrong.
我不知道出了什么问题
Maybe because she's a Hexenbiest.
也许因为她是巫女
Black Claw hit the shop. Got out just in time.
暗爪袭击了店铺 及时逃出来
The books are safe, at least for now.
书都很安全 至少目前为止
What's wrong with Eve?
伊芙怎么了
She had a fight with Bonaparte and was hurt.
她和波拿巴交手时受伤了
She has a pulse, but it's weak.
还有脉搏 但很弱
How the hell did Bonaparte get the best of Eve?
波拿巴怎么会打得过伊芙
He's a Zauberbiest.
他是男巫
What? A fullblown Zauberbiest?
什么 一个完全成熟的男巫
Like nothing I've ever seen before.
我以前从未碰到过
We used the stick to heal her.
我们用了木棍来救她
What do you mean? It didn't work?
什么意思 没有用吗
Well, we thought it did, and then she woged
应该是有用的 然后她转化了
and had some kind of seizure.
出现了类似疾病发作的情况
I think we're dealing with something very powerful,
我觉得我们手里的是一种非常厉害的东西
and we have no idea what this thing is.
但却不知道这东西到底是什么
Oh, I don't like that.
我不喜欢
Uh, Nick?
尼克
Mommy wants me to tell you something.
妈妈要我告诉你一件事
Diana?
戴安娜
Daddy's bad friend made Mommy tell him something.
爸爸的坏朋友逼她说实话
What did she tell him?
她跟他说了什么
Where you live.
你的地址
Oh, boy.
天呐
She feels bad,
她很愧疚
and she wants me to tell you she's sorry.
想让我告诉你她很抱歉
That was Diana? It had to be.
那是戴安娜 肯定是
They know where we are, Nick. They'll come after us.
他们知道我们在哪里了 尼克 他们会来找我们的
Monroe, go to the fire escape. Keep watch.
门罗 去太平梯那里看着
Trubel, go with him.
麻烦鬼 你跟他一起
Wu, Hank, help me close the shutters.
吴 汉克 帮我把百叶窗关了
I don't see anything. Do you see anything?
我什么都没看见 你呢
Not yet.
还没有
Maybe we still have time to get out of here.
也许我们还有时间离开这里
I told them, Mommy.
我告诉他们了 妈妈
You sure Nick got the message?
你确定尼克收到消息了吗
Yes, there were a lot of people there.
确定 还有好多人在那
You did such a good job.
你真棒
You're such a good girl.
好孩子
Mommy, what happened to your neck?
妈妈 你的脖子怎么了
Someone got angry with me.
有人朝我发火了
He hurt you.
他伤害了你
Yes, he did.
对
Was it Daddy?
是爸爸吗
No, no, of course not.
不 当然不是
Then who?
那是谁
It was a friend of Daddy's, but don't worry about that.
是爸爸的一个朋友 不过你别管了
Okay?
好吗
Let's get you back to bed. Come on, I'll lay down with you.
我带你去睡觉 我陪你一起
Oh, my God, look.
天呐 快看
There's more over there.
那边更多
Black Claw's surrounding the building!
暗爪正在包围这里
There's way too many of them, Nick.
他们太多人了 尼克
We cannot fight our way out.
我们不可能突围的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表