剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But I'm not sure anything else makes sense right now.
不过我也不觉得现在有什么其他能说得通的事
And he's not answering.
他不接电♥话♥
Well, the least we can do for Nick
至少我们能为尼克
is find out what we can about Chavez.
找出我们能找到的关于查瓦兹的信息
We just can't do it at the precinct.
我们没法在警局做这事
They took Juliette's body? He can't even bury her?
他们带走了朱丽叶的尸体 这样他都没法安葬她
This is just horrible.
这真是太可怕了
Well, Nick dying would have been horrible too.
尼克死的话也会非常可怕
What? Not to speak ill of the dead.
什么 不是对死人不敬
I'm just saying better Juliette than Nick.
我只是说相比于尼克 还是朱丽叶死比较好
I mean, you know, if it had to be one of them.
如果他们之中一定要死一个的话
None of this was Juliette's fault.
这些又不是朱丽叶的错
She didn't become a Hexenbiest because she wanted to.
巫女又不是她想变的
Well, she did sort of embrace it once she did.
但是变了之后 她确实挺接受这一设定的
And Juliette was trying to kill him.
而且朱丽叶还想杀他
That is not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
We were all a part of what happened to her.
发生在她身上的事 我们都有责任
She was trying to do what she thought was right for Nick,
她是想做她觉得 甚至我们都觉得
what we all thought was right.
为了尼克好的事
Honey, she knew there were risks, and--
亲爱的 她知道风险
That doesn't mean she gets all the blame.
那也不代表所有事情都怪她啊
No, look, nobody's saying that.
当然不 没人说都怪她
It's just a bad deal all around.
只不过总而言之那是个划不来的交易
Yeah.
没错
I just...
我只是...
I was starting to miss the old Juliette,
我刚开始想念原来的朱丽叶
and now this has happened, and it just--
就发生了这样的事
it feels-- it feels so final, you know?
毫无转圜余地
I just wish I'd had a chance to say some kind of good-bye.
多希望我能有机会好好跟她道个别
Look, you guys, the point is, he feels responsible for Trubel,
各位 重点是 他觉得自己有责任弄清楚
if she's even still alive.
麻烦鬼是否还活着
So it makes sense, you know?
所以这说得通
He's grasping at whatever straw he can find.
他正在抓任何能找到的救命稻草
Got some stuff on Chavez. What?
发现了查瓦兹的一些情况 什么
Chavez has an exemplary record with the bureau.
查瓦兹在局里有着模范记录
Five years ago, she was given the FBI Award
五年前 被授予联邦调查局
for Meritorious Achievement.
功勋奖
Got an address? I do.
有地址吗 有
In Eastmoreland.
在伊斯特莫兰德
I better get over there before he decides
我还是在他决定做傻事之前
to do something stupid.
赶到那里的好
You know what? Let me go.
不如 让我去吧
It'll be less official.
这样就显得没那么正式
You want me to go with you?
要我跟你去吗
No, I should probably do this alone.
不用 可能还是我一个人去好一些
Besides, he might not even be there.
而且 说不定他都不会去哪里
And how do we find out about this secret government agency
我们要怎么找这个对格林有兴趣的
that's supposedly interested in Grimms?
秘密政♥府♥机构
Probably not on the Internet.
网上可能也没有
Maybe the Wesen Council knows something,
也许格林生物理事会知道一二
although I doubt they'd tell me if they did.
尽管我怀疑就算他们知道 也不一定会告诉我
Trubel told Nick that Chavez
麻烦鬼告诉尼克查瓦兹
is involved with this group, right?
是这个团体的一员 对吗
Yeah.
对
Well, Chavez is the only name we've got.
而查瓦兹是我们唯一知道的人
Then we keep digging.
那我们就继续找
Any changes?
有什么变化吗
Not for the better.
更糟糕了
We're playing with fire.
我们这是在玩火
We're going to need fire.
我们就是需要火
Dude, you need to answer your phone.
伙计 你得接电♥话♥啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I just--I came to see if, you know, you needed any help.
我是来看看你需不需要帮忙
No, I don't. So thanks.
我不需要 谢谢
Nick, seriously, what are you gonna do?
尼克 讲真 你要做什么
I mean, I realize you don't have to answer me,
我知道你不需要回答我
but don't forget I helped you into this world, okay?
但你别忘了 是我帮你进入的这个世界
I've known you as a Grimm longer than anyone.
我知道你是格林的时间比任何人都久
So if anybody's gonna believe you,
所以要有谁信你的话
it's gonna be me, okay?
那个人会是我
We've been through a lot together,
我们一起经历了那么多事
and I don't want to see you do something, you know,
我不希望你在真的需要我的时候
without me if you really need me.
单枪匹马地行动
I appreciate that, but you can't be part of this,
我很感激你的这份情 但在我确定之前
not until I'm sure.
你不能参与这件事
Now get out of here.
快离开这里
Nick Get out of here!
尼克 离开这里
I'm a little low on maple syrup,
我这没什么枫糖浆了
but I got plenty of raspberry jam,
不过有足够的覆盆子酱
which, you know, a lot of people prefer.
很多人喜欢这个
I'm not one of them.
不过我不是其中之一
Anything is fine, thanks.
什么都行 谢谢
Yeah.
不客气
Look, you can't dwell on what you hoped
你不能一直沉浸在你觉得
was gonna happen with Diana.
戴安娜会遭遇些什么的情绪里
I mean, Nick really tried.
尼克已经尽力了
I know.
我知道
And--and don't forget,
别忘了
you're not just eating for one.
你现在吃东西可不止为了你自己
I mean, this is my family's recipe.
这是我的家传秘方
And believe me, you haven't lived until you've had--
相信我 没吃过这个都不能说你活...
Bud! I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
巴德 对不起 对不起
I didn't mean to oversell.
我不是故意吹牛的
You just eat--or not. I'll just shut up.
你可以吃 或者不吃 我闭嘴就是了
The baby. What about the baby?
孩子 孩子怎么了
It feels a little uncomfortable.
感觉不怎么舒服
Like--like what?
怎么个不舒服法
Like he's starting to...
他要...
He's starting to...
他要...
He's starting to--
他要...
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God. He's coming.
天呐 他要出来了
I got to call Nick!
我得给尼克打电♥话♥
No, you're not calling anybody.
不 别给谁打电♥话♥了
You're getting me to the hospital.
快送我去医院
Get the car. Okay.
去开车 好
Now! All right, okay! Get the car!
快去 好 开车
I'll get the car! I'll get the car!
我去开车 我去开车
Okay, Chavez graduated with a degree in criminology
查瓦兹有犯罪学学位
and did the Quantico training.
参加过匡蒂科训练
That's normal. That's what she should be doing.
这很正常 这是她该做的
We have to look beyond normal.
我们得找不寻常的
We have to find someone or something
找到不寻常的人或事
that ties her into this group.
把她和这个团体联♥系♥起来
Hey, did you find him? Oh, yeah.
找到他了吗 找到了
At Chavez's house? He was there.
在查瓦兹家 他去了
And he didn't want me involved.
不想要我插手
So whatever he's doing, he's doing on his own.
所以无论他想做什么 都是一个人在战斗
I don't know.
我也不知道
But this is getting real serious real fast.
但情况一下子就变得非常严重了
I know you're Wesen.
我知道你是格林生物
I'm a Grimm.
我是一个格林
That's all I needed.
我要的就是这个
Here's something about her parents:
有一些她父母的情况
they were both in the diplomatic service.
他们都在驻外部门工作
Looks like her schooling took place
她的受教育地点似乎是
wherever they were stationed.
随着他们派遣地变化而变化的
Well, that would put her in contact
这样一来 她就能接触
with all kinds of people.
形形色♥色♥的人
Until they were killed in a terrorist attack in Beirut.
直到他们在贝鲁特[黎巴嫩]遭遇恐怖袭击身亡
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表