剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You're not staying in the car.
你可不能待车里
What?
什么
If he seems me with you, he's gonna kill me.
如果被他看见我跟你们一起 他会杀了我的
Well, that's a chance we'll have to take.
这个险必须要冒
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
That was a really brave thing you did, identifying that woman.
你真勇敢 能指认那个女人
Did they tell you why they took you?
他们有说为什么抓你吗
I don't know.
我不知道
They...They just kept me blindfolded and tied up
他们就一直蒙着我的眼睛
the whole time.
绑着我
How did you escape?
你是怎么逃脱的
Can--can we not talk about this, please?
能不说这个吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't worry, they'll get Cruz,
别担心 他们会抓到克鲁兹的
and then they'll get the rest of them.
把其他人也一网打尽
You don't know what these people are like.
你不知道这些人是怎么样的
I've dealt with a few.
我也对付过一些
They're crazy, what they're gonna do.
他们要做的事 太疯狂了
They told you?
他们告诉你了
No, no. Forget it.
没有 当我没说
I thought you said they didn't talk to you.
你不是说他们没有跟你说话吗
They didn't.
没有
Then how do you know what they're gonna do?
那你怎么知道他们要做什么
Xavier, what's wrong?
泽维尔 怎么回事
Tell me.
告诉我
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Why--why did you let Monroe go with them?
你为什么要让门罗跟他们一起去
What's wrong?
怎么了
Tell me.
快说
Xavier, tell me!
泽维尔 快说
What's going on?
怎么回事
Tell me right now what's going on!
快告诉我怎么回事
They made me do it. They made me.
他们逼我做的 他们逼我的
I thought they were gonna kill me.
我以为他们会杀了我
I didn't have a choice.
我没有办法
Did you set them up?
你是不是设计了他们
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
You son of a bitch!
你混♥蛋♥
What?
怎么了
You don't seem too worried.
你看起来不怎么担心啊
I don't know what you mean.
不知道你在说什么
About going in there.
进去里面你一点都不担心啊
What's going on?
怎么了
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
It's Rosalee. I have to answer this.
是罗莎莉 我得接一下
Something might be wrong.
可能出事了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Monroe, it's a trap! What?
门罗 是圈套 什么
Xavier set you up!
泽维尔设计了你们
It's a trap.
是圈套
They know!
他们知道了
Inside, come on!
进去 快点
Go! Come on!
快 赶紧的
Monroe!
门罗
Oh, my god, what's happening?
天呐 发生了什么
I don't know.
不知道
There's a lot of them.
好多人
Monroe?
门罗
Oh, my god.
天呐
My god.
天呐
This way!
这边
Come in!
进来
Well, we sure walked into this one.
确定进来是对的嘛
I thought you said Xavier was your friend!
你不是说泽维尔是你朋友嘛
He was! Well, they got to him.
确实是 他们威胁了他
Well, now they're getting to us.
现在要来对付我们了
Up!
上面
We need to conserve ammunition.
我们要节约子弹
I'll take the first guy through the door.
第一个进来的人我来
Second.
第二个我来
I'll take whoever you guys miss.
你们顾不上的我来
No!
不
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
I'm going out.
我要出去
Could be another trap to get us to open that door!
会不会是引我们开门的又一个陷阱
I got this. Bolt the door behind me.
让我来 我出去后把门锁上
Nick!
尼克
We gonna bolt that door or what?
要锁门吗
No.
不要
We go out. Yeah.
出去 好
Juliette?
朱丽叶
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表