剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
They've been watching you too.
他们也监视你
Me? Why?
我 为什么
'Cause you're a hexenbiest.
因为你是个巫女
Was.
曾经是
Yeah, they know about that too,
对 这他们也知道
and about your baby.
还有你的孩子
They wouldn't.
不可能
No, they don't want your kid.
别怕 他们不想要你的孩子
Tell me about that motorcycle.
告诉我那辆摩托的事
It's mine.
那是我的
You want to show me?
你想带我去看看吗
Sure.
当然
So, they gave it to me, like, six months after I started.
这大约是在我开始替他们做事六个月后给我的
It's not normal.
很不一般
It does all kinds of things.
它什么功能都有
Like what? Okay.
比如说 看着
You lift this. Yeah.
把这个抬起来 对
I already did that.
已经试过了
I got more. This leaves an oil slick.
还有其他功能 这个能留下浮油
This blows out smoke big time, but you breathe it,
这个能喷出浓烟 但你一闻到
and it knocks you down.
就能让你晕倒
Over here is your internet connection.
这里是互联网连接
Your satellite tracking system, I mean,
你的卫星追踪系统
it can find any phone number any time anywhere.
能在任何时间任何地点找到任何手♥机♥号♥码
It's how I found you.
我就是这样找到你的
God, why do I always do this with you?
天 为什么我总在你面前哭
I'm...
我...
I just thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为我们再也见不到了
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
我也是这么以为的
Oh, god.
我的天
Still hurts a little bit.
还是有点疼
I can't believe you're a dad too.
你当爸爸了 我也难以置信
I can't believe that either. I mean...
我自己也不敢相信 我是说...
It's Hank.
汉克打来的
Tell him I said hi.
替我问候他
We got a big one. How big?
我们有大案子了 多大
Don't know. Lot of places hit.
不知道 许多地方受到袭击
All right, where am I meeting you?
好 我去哪里找你
Where the body is:
到尸体所在地
North Denver and Kilpatrick.
北丹佛路和吉尔帕特里克街交叉口
How's Trubel?
麻烦鬼怎么样了
She's awake. She says hi.
她醒了 跟你问了声好
I'll tell you more about it when I get here.
我到了再跟你说
You okay here? Yeah.
你留在这里没问题把 没事
I'll tell Adalind.
我会跟爱达玲说的
Looks like a gang-related rampage.
看起来像是帮派斗殴
Happened around midnight.
大概在午夜时分
This is not the only street that was hit.
这不是唯一受袭击的街道
It's all over the city. Three different neighborhoods.
全市都有 三个不同的社区
Reports coming in are similar to what we got here.
报♥警♥信息和我们这里看到的差不多
Shops were hit, car windows broken, general mayhem.
砸店铺 敲车窗 普通的蓄意破坏
So far, we've got one shop owner murdered,
目前我们发现一家店铺主被杀
Another badly beaten,
另一个被打成重伤
Third one is missing.
还有一个失踪了
Name of Xavier Arivaca. Owns the bakery.
叫泽维尔·阿里瓦卡这个是开面包店的
Some shops were untouched?
有些店铺没被动过
Yep. Pretty random.
对 很随机
This was Ken Honeycutt.
这位是肯·哈尼科特
Had the flower shop across the street.
是对面花店的主人
Doesn't look gang-related to me.
在我看来不像帮派斗殴
Any idea why some shops were targeted
知道为什么有些店铺被袭击了
and others were left alone?
有些却没有吗
Nope. Not according to the shop owners we talked to,
问过的那些店主都说不知道
but I've got my own theory.
但我有自己的想法
In the bakery.
在面包店里
We have not found this mark anywhere else tonight.
今晚别的地方都没发现这个标志
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
Yeah.
对
What do we know about our missing baker?
我们对这个失踪的面包师有什么了解
Opened the bakery three years ago when he moved to Portland.
三年前他搬到波特兰开了这家店
No local family.
没有成家
That's all I've been able to put together so far.
我目前只能找到这些信息
We need to find out if any of the shop owners are wesen.
我们得了解这些店铺主是不是格林生物
Killing's definitely wesen.
杀手肯定是格林生物
Yep.
对
Now we go to Brenda Braxton... You got to hear this.
现在连线布兰达·布拉克斯顿 来听听这个
What? What happened last night.
什么 昨晚发生的事
Last night's violent rampage. Brenda?
昨晚的暴♥乱♥ 布兰达
Last night, several streets in the Portland area
昨晚波特兰地区的不少街道
were vandalized in a spre of gang-related violence.
遭受帮派恶势力的破坏
One shop owner, Ken Honeycut, was brutally beaten to death...
一名花店主 肯·哈尼科特遭殴打致死
Oh, my god. Down the street from Ken's flowers,
我的天 肯的花店
a shop he's owned for nine years.
在这条街上开了九年
And three doors down from Ken's flowers,
在街尾 肯的花店隔壁三户
the owner of Xavier's artisan bakery--
泽维尔手工面包店...
Xavier. Xavier Arivaca, was dragged from his shop,
泽维尔 泽维尔·阿里瓦卡被人从店中拖出
and is currently missing.
目前下落不明
Somebody took Xavier?
有人带走了泽维尔
They kill a guy on the street, smash a bunch of shops,
他们杀了一个人 砸了好几家店
and kidnap Xavier?
还绑♥架♥了泽维尔
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Authorities now aren't commenting
当局目前尚未对任何嫌疑人
on any possible suspects at this time or a motive,
或者动机做出任何评论
but several people complained that...
但不少人抱怨...
Oh, thank god you're home.
谢天谢地 你们在家
I was on my way to work when I heard it on the news.
我上班路上听到新闻
I couldn't believe it.
简直难以置信
I-I drove right past my shop and came right here.
我直接开过我的店 来了这里
As the story unfolds... Oh, you've got it on.
随着事件深入... 你也在看
You got it on, just what I'm talking about.
你们也在看 我就是在说这个
Now receiving reports of similar incidents
现在收到相似时间的报告
As far away as Eugene and Seattle.
远至尤金[俄勒冈西部]和西雅图
This is unbelievable. Eugene and Seattle?
难以置信 尤金和西雅图也有
You know, they killed Ken Honeycutt.
你知道吗 肯·哈尼科特被杀了
I-I went to high school with his brother.
我是他兄弟的高中同学呢
This is crazy what's happening.
发生的事情太疯狂了
You know, they kidnapped a guy too.
他们还绑♥架♥了一个人
Yeah, we know. Xavier. He's a friend.
我们知道 泽维尔 我们的朋友
How could somebody do something like that?
怎么会有人做得出这种事
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不好的预感
I mean, a really bad feeling.
非常糟糕的预感
I mean, a feeling so bad that it's got to mean something.
这么糟糕的感觉肯定要出事了
Something bad.
坏事
No! Please!
别 求你了
Why are you doing this to me?
为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this?
为什么你们要这么对我
I didn't do anything to you!
我没对你们做什么啊
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没做
I don't want to die!
我不想死
Shut up!
闭嘴
You know who this is?
你知道这是谁吗
No. No, I don't.
不不 我不知道
Take another look.
再看一眼
You don't want to lie to me.
骗我没什么好下场
Witness reports are consistent.
目击证人的说法很一致
All describe the same kind of vandalism,
描述的都是一样的蓄意破坏
Presumably gang-related.
大概是和帮派斗争有关
What's unusual is they were all wearing black shirts.
不寻常的是他们都穿着黑衣服
Never heard of that as a gang uniform.
从来没听过还有帮派制♥服♥这种事
And the vandalism was crossing gang boundaries.
这种破坏行为跨越了帮派界限
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表