剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
was even a possibility, given how we met...
昨晚那种事 基于我们的相遇...
No, I wouldn't have believed them either.
是啊 我也不会相信的
Everything in our lives is so complicated,
我们生活中的一切都如此的复杂
but last night,
但昨晚
that all kind of went away.
那一切似乎都消失了
At least for a little while.
至少是消失了一会儿的
Trubel.
麻烦鬼
Nick, I got to show you something.
尼克 我得给你看些东西
Where are you?
你在哪里
His name's Marwan Hanano.
他的名字叫马尔万·花野
He works for Black Claw.
他为暗爪卖♥♥命
We don't know much about him,
我们对他知之甚少
but we've connected him
但我们将他与
to a bombing in London,
伦敦的爆♥炸♥案
a riot in Kiev,
基辅的暴♥乱♥
and a building fire in Osaka,
大阪的纵火联♥系♥了起来
all in the last year.
都是去年发生的
He arrived a few days ago at PDX on a flight
几天前他搭乘一个从厄瓜多尔首都基多出发的航♥班♥
that originated from Quito, Ecuador.
到达了波特兰国际机场
Why is he here?
他为什么要来这里
We don't know.
不知道
We haven't been able to find him.
我们还没找到他
This guy stays under the radar.
这家伙非常低调
Meisner thinks he might be here on assignment.
梅森尔认为他可能是来执行任务的
Just wanted to let you know.
只是想告诉你们
And that's all we have on him, which, honestly, isn't much.
我们只知道这些 老实说 资料并不多
Hey, Rosalee?
罗莎莉
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Wu got you and Monroe on the 8:55 P.M. flight
吴给你和门罗订了晚上8:55
to Stuttgart with one stop in Frankfurt.
飞往斯图加特 经转法兰克福的飞机
And Stuttgart's only, like, a two hour ride to Wolfach.
从斯图加特开车只要两小时就到沃尔法赫
But you have the passports?
但是你们准备好护照了吗
She got 'em. I can be there at 5:00.
她搞定了 我五点可以到你们那
We are on a flight out tonight.
我们订了今晚的飞机
Okay.
好的
Wish I was going with you.
真希望我能跟你们一起去
Someone's got to find this guy.
总得有人去找这个人
Gonna make sure this goes out.
要确保这个消息传出去
Is Marwan Hanano his real name or an alias?
马尔万·花野是他的真名还是化名
We don't know.
不知道
How'd you get this information?
你们是怎么拿到这些资料
Meisner. He wanted us to be aware of it.
梅森尔给的 他想我们知道这件事
We got a Wesen terrorist,
现在有一名格林生物恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
working for Black Claw, loose in Portland.
为暗爪工作 在波特兰逍遥法外
We don't know where he is, what he wants,
我们不知道他的去向和目的
or who his contacts are.
或是他跟什么人联♥系♥
I'm assuming Meisner wants us to find him
我认为梅森尔想我们找到他
so H.W. can deal with him.
这样H.W.就能对付他
Basically, yeah.
大致是这样
All right, put out an APB but strictly a find and follow.
发布通缉令 但是只能搜查及跟踪
Do not engage. Report contact only.
千万别交手 只需上报情况
You know how to contact Meisner?
你们知道怎么联♥系♥梅森尔吗
We do. Let's find this guy.
知道 去找这个人吧
Yes, sir.
遵命
Hey, look, I'm gonna be off the grid for a couple of days.
我会失联几天
Anything I need to know?
有什么我该知道的事吗
I don't know yet.
还不知道
Okay.
好吧
So what is the charge on this Marwan guy for the APB?
通缉马尔万的罪名是什么
Murder suspect. Keep it local.
谋杀嫌疑犯 本地通缉就行
Don't let the Feds in on this one.
也别让联调局插手这案子
Look, I'm out of here tonight,
今晚我要出城
so I'm gonna have to dump this one on you guys.
所以这案子就交给你们了
We got you.
交给我们吧
Hey, Nick,
尼克
you be careful over there.
去了那里要小心点
What he said.
一样
Will do.
我会的
You got to take care of Mommy while I'm gone.
我走了以后 你要好好照顾妈妈
Here.
亲亲
You better come back.
你要回来
I will.
会的
'Cause I don't want to have to explain to him
因为我不想跟他解释
why you didn't.
你为什么没回来
Hey, Nick, come on in. He's almost ready.
尼克 进来吧 他差不多好了
I did a little more research on those churches near Wolfach
我对黑森林沃尔法赫附近的教堂
in the Black Forest.
做了更多的调查
There are ten all together,
一共有十间
but only three of those are Catholic.
但只有三间是天主教的
And it has to be Catholic,
我们要找的肯定是天主教
because Martin Luther didn't nail his "Ninety-Five Theses"
因为马丁·路德直到1517年10月31日
onto the door of the All Saints Church in Wittenberg
才把《九十五条论纲》钉在
until October 31, 1517.
威滕伯格诸圣堂的门上
So all the other churches are way too young.
所以其他的教堂都建得太晚
Well, then those are what we'll start with.
那我们就从那三间开始找
Oh, and I have your passports.
你们的护照我准备好了
I'm travelling under my uncle's name,
我用我舅舅的名字
Felix Dietrich.
菲利克斯·迪特里克
And you're traveling under my brother's name,
而你用我哥哥的名字
Frederick Calvert.
费德里克·卡弗特
This is really good for something completely illegal.
虽然完全违法 但做得真不赖
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, guess we should hit it.
看来我们该走了
I'll just put that stuff in the car for you.
我去帮你把行李放进车里
You better be damn careful.
你要非常地小心
I will.
我会的
I love you.
我爱你
Hey, check it out.
看看这个
I think that's him, over at the food cart.
应该就是那个人 在小吃车旁边
I can't tell from here. Are you sure?
从这里我看不出来 你确定吗
Close enough. Let's go. It's a find and follow.
差不多 走吧 寻找和跟踪就好
It says not to engage.
上头说了不要交手
Call it in. I'll stay with him.
跟局里报告 我跟着他
Possible suspect sighting.
我们有可能发现了疑犯
Northwest 12th and Johnson.
在西北12街和约翰逊街交界处
Officer Fogel en route.
福格尔警官正在跟踪他
Two bicycle cops just spotted Marwan.
两名自行车警♥察♥刚刚发现了马尔万
Where? Lovejoy Fountain Park.
在哪 洛夫乔伊喷泉公园
Flight 11 arriving from Paris.
11号♥航♥班♥从巴黎到达
Man, I haven't been in the Black Forest since I was, like, 25.
二十五岁之后 我就没来过黑森林了
We used to come here every couple years when I was a kid.
小的时候 我们每几年就来一次
My family hunted here for, like, hundreds of years.
我的家族在这狩猎了有好几百年
And when you say hunted, you mean...
你说的狩猎是指...
Oh, you know.
你知道的
Lots of stuff.
很多生物
Yeah.
好吧
I've got something.
我有发现
APB just came in.
通緝令刚刚接到上报
Hanano was spotted near Lovejoy Fountain Park.
有人发现花野出现在洛夫乔伊喷泉公园
Did they take any action?
他们有采取任何行动吗
No, but it looks like Marwan did.
没 但是马尔万好像有
There's a report of a cop being attacked four blocks away.
报告说一名警♥察♥在离那四个街区处遇袭
His partner is the one who responded to the APB.
他的搭档就是回应通缉令的那个
Did he kill the cop?
他杀了那名警♥察♥吗
No, reported as an assault.
没 报告上说是遇袭
Bring up all surveillance in the vicinity.
调出附近所有的监控录像
Let's figure out where this guy went.
查查这家伙的去向
Where's the officer? Right over there.
那名警官呢 就在那
What happened?
发生了什么事
My partner Officer Fogel spotted the suspect.
我的搭档福格尔警官发现了疑犯
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表