剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
Diana? Mommy.
戴安娜 妈妈
Adalind,
爱达玲
I'd like you to meet Conrad Bonaparte.
给你介绍一下康拉德·波拿巴
Your present relationship
你目前的男女关系
is very unhealthy for you and Kelly.
非常不利于你和凯利
Your future is with us,
你的未来和我们在一起
not with the Grimm.
而不是和格林
Occultatum.
隐匿
Libera.
自♥由♥
Hey, yo, Delano.
德拉诺
Why you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
He's a Skalengeck who joined Black Claw six months ago.
他是一个半年前加入暗爪的蜥怪
So Theo was Black Claw.
所以西奥是暗爪
We all need to start watching our backs.
我们都要开始注意了
You've run out of time, Adalind.
爱达玲 你没时间了
We need an answer, now.
我们现在就需要答案
Adalind!
爱达玲
I'm doing something I have to do.
我是在做我必须做的事
I don't expect you to ever understand what I've done.
我不期望你能理解我的所作所为
It's the only way to protect my children.
这是保护我的孩子们的唯一方法
And I don't expect you to believe this,
我也不指望你相信我
but I love you.
但我爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
No!
不
No, this is not gonna happen.
这不可能
Hello, this is Detective Hank Griffin.
你好 我是汉克·格里芬警官
Please leave a message.
请留言
I'm here to see We know who you are.
我是来见... 我们知道你是谁
Miss Schade has arrived.
莎德小姐到了
We'll get your bags.
行李我们来拿
I'm glad you're here. I would have sent a car.
很高兴见到你 我应该派车去接你的
Well, then you would have found out where Nick lives.
那样你就会知道尼克的住处了
Can't make it that easy on you.
我才不会让你轻易得逞
Could just call the cab company.
我也可以打电♥话♥给出租车公♥司♥啊
You assume I took only one?
你以为我就一个人来吗
You brought Kelly.
你还带了凯利
I wasn't sure what you'd do.
我不知道你要做什么
Where's Diana?
戴安娜呢
Now that you're here, they'll bring her.
既然你来了 他们会把她带来的
Why isn't she here now?
她为什么不在这里
Because they wanted to make sure you came alone.
因为他们想确保你是独自前来的
Let me make something perfectly clear.
我跟你说清楚吧
You and I do not have complete control here.
我和你在这里没有什么绝对话语权
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
What are you gonna tell Nick?
你要怎么跟尼克说
He's gonna figure out we're with you,
他会发现我们跟你走了
and he's not gonna be happy about it.
他一定会很生气的
I'll deal with Burkhardt.
伯克哈德那边我会处理
He may just deal with you too.
他也可能会来找你的
I'm sure he'd love to, but now that Kelly's here,
他肯定很想杀了我 但是凯利在这里
his options are limited.
他也没什么选择
What if you lose the election tomorrow?
如果你输了明天的竞选呢
Will we still be here?
我们还会在这里吗
You do realize that Kelly's one of us?
你知道凯利是我们的一员是吧
Mother's a Hexenbiest,
他母亲是巫女
father's a Grimm.
父亲是格林
Nothing happens to my son.
你不要打他的主意
I'll treat him as I would my own.
我会视他如己出的
That's reassuring. You gave our daughter away.
听着真让人放心 把我们的女儿送走的也是你
I know what that did to you,
我知道那件事伤害了你
and what it did to me,
我也不好过
but now we have Diana and Kelly.
不过现在戴安娜和凯利都在我们身边
Like it or not, we're a family.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们是一家人
You made the right decision.
你做了正确的决定
Renard!
雷纳德
No.
不
No.
不
Killed him.
杀了他
Felt good.
好爽
Do it.
来吧
Come on, do it.
来啊 来吧
I said do it.
我让你变身
Show me what I am!
让我看看自己
No, no, no...
不 不
have to control.
你必须控制自己
Have to stop.
停下来
I did it.
我做到了
I did it. I did it.
我做到了 我做到了
And with the election just a few hours away...
正式竞选即将开始
How much longer are you going to work?
你还要折腾多久
Almost got it.
马上就好了
Remember to get out and vote.
市民们请记得投票
Some of us are ready to go to bed.
我可是要睡觉了
And some of us are working on a very complicated
我正在尝试修好这个工艺复杂的
self-winding Breguet with a gone-spring.
自动上发条却没有弹簧的宝玑表
Well, I'm going to bed,
我可是要睡了
and unless you join me in the next few minutes...
如果你不马上来加入我的话
You're gonna be the one
你今晚就只能
who's self-winding tonight.
自己给自己上发条了
And I'm done.
我做完了
Monroe, Rosalee, it's me.
门罗 罗莎莉 是我
What's wrong? Adalind's gone.
怎么了 爱达玲不见了
What?
什么
What do you mean, "She's gone"?
什么叫不见了
She left me, and she took Kelly.
她离开了我 还带走了凯利
She didn't say anything?
她什么都没说吗
She left a note.
她留了一张纸条
She said that she didn't have a choice
她说自己别无选择
and she had to do this to protect her children.
还说自己这么做都是为了保护她的孩子
Oh, my God, Nick.
天呐 尼克
Renard was pressuring her.
肯定是雷纳德给她施压了
I mean, she told me she was afraid that
她之前告诉我 她很怕
he was gonna use Diana to get to her.
雷纳德利用戴安娜来胁迫她
You think she's with Renard?
你认为她跟雷纳德在一起
I went to his place and it was completely empty.
我刚去了他家 家里都空了
Empty? What, like he's moved out?
空了 搬家了吗
Yes. Wait.
没错 等等
When did she tell you about Renard?
她什么时候告诉你雷纳德的事
A couple of nights ago.
几天前吧
That's when she came
就是那段时间她请我
and dropped off Kelly with me.
帮忙照看凯利
She said it was about work,
她说是有工作要做
but when she came back to pick him up,
但等她回来的时候
I could tell she was upset about something.
我可以看出她心情很差
You think it was about Diana?
你觉得那跟戴安娜有关
Meisner told me Diana was with Black Claw.
梅森尔说戴安娜跟暗爪在一起
How did they find her?
他们怎么找到她的
I don't know. Probably Renard.
我不知道 可能是通过雷纳德
Diana's how they got to Adalind.
戴安娜是他们胁迫爱达玲的工具
I'll tell you that. That's why she left.
这点我很肯定 这就是她离开的原因
I'm not gonna let him do this. No, no, no.
我不会让他得逞的 不 不
I can't let him take my son. No, no.
我不能让他带走我儿子 冷静
Nick, you gotta think about this.
尼克 你好好想想
I mean, do we even know where they are right now?
我们现在知道他们的下落吗
Anything you do could jeopardize Kelly.
你的任何行动都可能会伤害到凯利
We need to talk this out.
我们要好好讨论一下
They're here.
他们来了
Mommy!
妈妈
Do you want to meet your baby brother?
你想不想见见你的小♥弟♥弟♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表