剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
All right, what'd you find?
好吧 你发现了什么
You have your cell phone? Um, yeah.
你的手♥机♥在你那吗 在
Well, apparently so did he.
显然也在他手里过
Everything on your cell phone is now on this guy's computer.
你手♥机♥上的所有信息现在都在这家伙的电脑上
Every email you've made, every text you've sent,
你收发的每一封邮件 发送的每一条短♥信♥
all of your contacts.
所有联络人
I wouldn't be using that phone if I were you.
如果我是你 我就不会再用那只手♥机♥了
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道有问题
That's why the phone was in my left pocket.
所以手♥机♥在我左边口袋里
I normally put it in my right.
通常我都放在右边的
He put the phone back in the wrong pocket.
他把手♥机♥放错了口袋
Thanks, Wu.
谢了 吴
I did kind of nail it, didn't I?
我揭开了谜底对吗
You did, thanks. Hang on to the laptop.
没错 谢了 留着手提电脑
I wanna take it over to HW. You got it.
我要把它带去HW 没问题
Well, we still don't know
我们还是不知道
how Tony got into Zuri's in the first place.
托尼是怎么进茹里家的
There was no signs of forced entry.
没有强行进入的迹象
Do you think Zuri unlocked the door for him?
你觉得会是茹里特地给他开的门吗
I thought I heard something. Is everything all right?
我好像听到了什么声响 没事吧
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
抱歉 不是故意吵醒你的
I was a little cold.
我觉得有点冷
Just turned up the heat.
刚去开了暖气
She could have.
有可能
Could this be the reason that she got involved with you again?
会不会她就是因此才又跟你纠缠不清
There are some things that aren't adding up.
有些事情说不通
I don't know, Hank, maybe it was just an accident.
汉克 可能只是偶然
No, I don't believe in accidents.
不可能 我不相信偶然
If she's Black Claw, she's not going to admit it.
如果她是暗爪 她也不会承认的
Not unless we make her.
除非我们逼她
Exit polls indicate that Sean Renard has strong support
出口民调显示肖恩·雷纳德在全市
across the city,
都有着很高的支持率
but Steven Gallagher is showing strong support
但史蒂文·加林格则在北部及东北部地区
in the North and Northeast.
有着很高的支持率
The polls close in just about 45 minutes,
投票将在45分钟之后关闭
and we will be bringing you all the returns...
我们将会为您带来一切...
What're you going to win, Daddy?
你要赢什么 爸爸
Well, if I get enough votes,
如果我获得了足够的选票
then I become the mayor.
我就会成为市长
Is a mayor fun?
市长好玩吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Big day. Guess we're all excited.
大日子 估计大家都很激动
How much longer?
还有多久
We should know in less than an hour.
不到一个小时 我们就能知道结果
You look beautiful, Adalind.
你看上去很漂亮 爱达玲
Well, we all do what we can for the cause.
我们都要为这事业做力所能及的事嘛
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
需要咖啡吗
Sure. Please.
好啊 请
I want you to know that we all worked very hard
我想让你知道我们都非常尽力
to bring Diana back to you.
把戴安娜带回你身边
I didn't think I'd ever see her again.
我还以为我再也见不到她了
Adalind...
爱达玲
I confess, I don't know everything about you,
我承认 我对你不了解
but I do know about your relationship with the Grimm.
但我知道你跟格林的关系
I know he's the father of your son.
我知道他是你儿子的爸爸
He was good to me, and he didn't have to be.
他对我很好 他本不必如此
Don't ask me to betray him.
不要让我背叛他
He will try to stop us
如果可以 他会尽力
if he can.
阻止我们的
Whatever happens to him, you cannot take it personally.
无论他发生什么事 你都不能太往心里去
Now, where is he?
他在哪
I'm not gonna tell you that.
我不会告诉你的
We will find him.
我们会找到他的
But I won't have helped.
而我不会帮你们一分一毫
Nick, what are you doing here?
尼克 你怎么在这里
Can I come in? Uh, sure.
我能进来吗 当然
Has something happened to Hank? Hank's fine.
汉克出事了吗 汉克没事
He's getting a safe house ready for you.
他在为你准备藏身之所
A safe house? What?
藏身之所 什么
What's wrong? Am in in some kind of danger?
怎么回事 我有危险吗
Have you ever heard of Black Claw?
你听说过暗爪吗
No. What is it?
没有 是什么
It's a very dangerous organization.
是一个非常危险的组织
The guy who broke into your house last night
昨晚闯进你家的那个人是它的成员
was one of them; he was going after Hank.
他要对付汉克
Oh, my God. And we're afraid
天呐 我们担心
now they know about you and Hank,
现在他们知道了你和汉克的关系
that you're the next target.
你会变成他们的下一个目标
So pack whatever you can.
所以带上你的东西
Enough for a week.
一星期的量
What? I can't just leave.
什么 我不能就这么走
You are not safe here.
你在这里不安全
Hank'll be by in a half hour to pick you up.
汉克会在半小时后来接你
I will be right outside in my car until then.
我会一直在外面车里等到他来
Don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay.
别担心 不会有事的
Just do not use your phone.
别用手♥机♥
We can't assume that those are safe.
我们没法保证它们是安全的
But I didn't do anything.
可是我什么都没做啊
Unfortunately, knowing Hank is enough.
很遗憾 你认识汉克就够了
So lock the door behind me.
在我走后锁好门
Do not open it again unless it's me or Hank.
别再打开 除非是我或汉克
Yeah? We've got a problem.
喂 出问题了
Burkhardt is here,
伯克哈德来了
and he's taking me to a safe house.
他要带我去安全屋
Why? Because of Hank.
为什么 因为汉克
They figured out that Tony was here for him.
他们查出来托尼是为了他而来
Do they suspect you?
他们怀疑你了吗
No, why would they be taking me to a safe house?
没有 不然怎么会要带我去安全屋
Now I'm supposed to pack for a week.
我现在要打包一个星期的东西
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做
Cooperate. Pack for a week and go.
听他们的 打包一个星期的东西走
That's enough for now.
目前就这样
So, I guess we didn't meet by accident.
所以我想我们的重逢不是偶然的
I really felt something for you, Zuri.
我真的对你有感觉 茹里
Hank You unlocked the door.
汉克 是你开的门
No, III didn't, I Stop.
不 我没有 够了
You unlocked the door and you gave Tony my phone.
你开了门 给了托尼我的手♥机♥
You don't understand.
你不懂
They made me do it.
他们逼我的
Hank, I love you,
汉克 我爱你
but they threatened me,
但他们威胁我
and my brother.
还有我弟弟
I just did what I had to do.
我只是做了我该做的事
I love you, Hank.
我爱你 汉克
I love you.
我爱你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
Where am I? Doesn't matter where you are.
我在哪里 你在哪里不重要
What matters is what comes next.
重要的是接下来的事
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,"
"黄色的树林里分出两条路"
and you cannot travel both.
但你不能同时涉足
So which is it gonna be?
那么要选哪一条呢
Occultatum Libera.
隐匿自♥由♥
Guess she chose the rough road.
看来她选了难走的那条啊
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to get a cup of coffee.
我去喝杯咖啡
She's all yours.
她归你们了
So you don't wanna talk.
所以你不想说
Then I guess you won't be needing your mouth.
那我想就不需要嘴巴了
It doesn't get much better from here.
情况只会越来越糟
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表