剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Dad would be proud.
爸会为我们自豪的
That we got a man killed?
自豪我们害死了一个人吗
It wasn't our fault.
那不是我们的错
I just don't think this is right.
我真不觉得这么做是对的
Then stop thinking.
那就别想了
You know, mom and dad worked their fingers
你知道 妈妈和爸爸为这地方
to the bone for this place.
呕心沥血
If it was up to you, we'd be out on the street.
假如由你做主的话 我俩就得露宿街头了
Yeah? Well, what about if the cops find out about Logan?
是嘛 那假如警♥察♥发现了罗根的事怎么办
How are they gonna find out about Logan?
他们怎么可能发现罗根的事
He was woged.
他当时转化了
The witness can't even connect him to it!
目击证人甚至无法指认他
You worry too much, brother.
你太杞人忧天了 哥哥
Now, the only thing you got to worry about...
你现在唯一要操心的事...
is restocking these shelves.
就是给这些货架补货
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Laughing all the way to the bank.
一路笑着去银行
Bring him another. You got it.
再给他来一杯 好的
And me too.
我也要一杯
What do you want?
你想要干什么
I want you... to do it again.
我想要你...再做一次
Tonight.
就今晚
Wait. You remember?
等等 你记得吗
No, come on.
不记得 拜托
Do you want to come swim with me?
你想过来和我一起游泳吗
Oh, my gosh.
我的老天啊
We should ask him.
我们该问问他
Swim to me.
游到我这来
No way.
不要
Are you afraid of the lake monster?
你是怕了湖中水怪吗
No, I'm not.
不 我不怕
Yeah, you are.
你就是怕了
I dare you.
我赌你不敢
What, don't you want to be alone with me?
怎么 你不想和我独处吗
Then get your butt out here.
那就快滚过来啊
There's something in the water.
水里有东西
Too late. I'm coming to get you.
太晚了 我来抓你了
No, no! No, no, no, no.
不不 不不不不
I'm not kidding, Kevin!
我没在开玩笑 凯文
What? Are you afraid the lake monster's gonna get you?
怎么 你怕湖中水怪会来抓你吗
Oh, my god! It's right in front of you!
天呐 它就在你前面
Come on in. The water's great.
下来啊 这水棒极了
Get out of the water!
快上岸
Kevin, I'm serious!
凯文 我是认真的
Kevin! Come on, please. Come here! Swim! Now!
凯文 拜托 求你了 过来 游啊 快
No!
不
Rosalee's downstairs.
罗莎莉在楼下
We think we found what you're looking for.
我们貌似找到了你们在找的东西
We think it's a Wasser Zahne.
我们觉得那是个水牙怪
It's like a skalengecky water-loving wesen.
一种像蜥怪一样喜欢水的格林生物
Did you see it face-to-face?
你们有亲眼见过它吗
No, but we did see a lot of T-shirts and hats.
没 但我们见了许多T恤和帽子
I got a couple Luisant-pêcheur brothers
我们知道一对水獭怪兄弟
who might be working with a Wasser Zahne.
他们可能是在和一个水牙怪合作
Killed a boater out on the lake.
杀了一个在湖上坐船的人
Yeah, we saw the news.
是啊 我们看见新闻了
Looks like someone's rebooting the old diamond Lake monster legend.
看来有人在重启老钻石湖的水怪传奇啊
And whoever he is, that's probably our killer.
无论他是谁 他八成就是我们的凶手了
Nick, when you went to see Juliette--
尼克 你去见朱丽叶的时候...
Eve.
伊芙
Eve? What?
伊芙 什么
That's what she calls herself now.
她现在这么叫自己
Or it's what they call her, I'm not really sure.
或者说他们这么叫她 我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Did you guys have a chance to talk this time?
你们这次有好好谈一下吗
She didn't seem that interested in talking.
她似乎对谈话不是很感兴趣
She's not really Juliette.
她不是真的朱丽叶
Whatever they did to her, she's somebody else.
不论他们对她做了什么 她已经是另外一个人了
God, this is terrible... I think.
天呐 这太糟糕了
I mean, if it was the old Juliette.
如果她还是以前的朱丽叶
Not the Juliette that was responsible
不是那个杀了你妈妈
for killing your mother and tried to kill you.
还想杀你的朱丽叶
I mean, oh, my god, this so confusing!
天呐 这太让人混乱了
I'm just gonna-- I'm gonna stop talking.
我还是 还是闭嘴吧
And also, by the way, Trubel came by.
还有 麻烦鬼来过
She wanted to tell us where she's been
她想告诉我们这些日子她去了哪里
and what she's been doing and she told us
做了什么 她还告诉我们
about these people that she's working for.
她给谁工作
She said they'd be contacting us.
她说他们会联♥系♥我们
Are you going to help them?
你会帮他们吗
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Yeah, we're feeling a little tentative ourselves.
我们也有点犹豫
I think whatever we decide,
无论我们做什么决定
we all decide the same thing.
我们都应该保持一致
We are in this together.
我们共进退
Yeah.
对
This city deserves safe streets,
这个城市应该有安全的街道
and Andrew Dixon is committed to supporting the hardworking
安德鲁·迪克森致力于支持这些
police officers that keep our neighborhoods secure.
保证街区安全的辛苦工作的警♥察♥
That's why I'm here to endorse Andrew Dixon for mayor.
所以在此我支持安德鲁·迪克森成为市长
How's that?
怎么样
Can I make a suggestion?
可以提个意见吗
Of course.
当然
Instead of saying, "This city," try saying "We."
不要说这个城市 说我们
"We" deserve safe streets.
我们应该拥有安全的街区
It'll be easier for the voters to get behind you
如果你表明自己是他们的一员
if you make it clear you're part of their community.
选民会更愿意支持你
Okay.
好
Want to run it again from the top?
要从头再来一遍吗
Sure. Okay.
可以 好
I think we're gonna need to run it
我觉得我们得排练
more than once.
不止一遍
This is getting out of hand.
已经失控了
My lakeshore's turning into a circus.
湖岸变成了马戏团
I've got nuts out on boats threatening to shoot this thing.
有白♥痴♥坐在船上威胁说要开枪打死这怪物
According to the kids with him, he was swimming
据跟他一起的孩子们说 这家伙浮出水面
when the thing came right out of the water, grabbed him,
抓住他 把他拖进水里的时候
dragged him under.
他正在游泳
I wouldn't let them move the body
我让他们先别移♥动♥尸体
until you guys had a chance to see it.
让你们来看一下
Far as I know, there are no freshwater sharks.
据我所知 这里没有淡水鲨鱼
I'm hoping you guys have some ideas,
希望你们有些头绪
'cause I'm at a loss on this one.
因为我是一片茫然
Yeah, we're working on something.
我们正在调查
Hey, sheriff, I got something I want to show you.
警长 有东西要给你看
We need to squeeze the Dunbar brothers.
我们得逼一逼邓巴兄弟
How?
怎么逼
Until we know who the Wasser Zahne is,
除非我们知道谁是水牙怪
we can't make a connection.
不然我们没法把他们联♥系♥起来
And we can't take a wesen to court.
也没法带格林生物上法庭
It's the perfect scam. We need to scare them.
真是完美的骗局 吓吓他们
Letting them know you're a Grimm?
让他们知道你是格林吗
Not me.
不是我
They need to think they're getting away with it.
得让他们觉得可以全身而退
There you go. Keep the change.
给 不用找了
Thank you much. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Come again. Thanks.
下次再来 谢谢
$24 for a T-shirt?
一件T恤24块
15 bucks for a mug?
一个马克杯15块
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表