剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We need to understand each other on a deeper level.
我们需要更加了解对方
And if you're going to be stubborn about it...
假如你继续在这件事上固执己见...
then you should look like what you are.
那你就得以这样的面貌示人
Now, is this really how you want your children to see you?
你真的想让你的孩子们看见你这个样子吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That hurt...
好疼
a lot.
非常
Sometimes a point has to be made.
有时我们必须要表个态
But we're not asking you to do this for nothing.
但我们并不是要求你平白付出
What's that?
那是什么
A wedding ring.
婚戒
You are a princess, and Sean will be your prince.
你是公主 而肖恩会成为你的王子
People love a fairy tale.
人人都爱童话故事
It's beautiful.
真美
Oh, one more thing...
还有一件事...
do not take this ring off,
别把戒指摘下来
because it will be extremely painful...
因为会很痛苦...
for your children.
对于你的孩子们而言
It's very nice.
很好看
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're most welcome.
不必客气
You check the 911 call? Yep.
你查过那个报♥警♥电♥话♥了吗 查过了
It took a while,
花了点时间
because I had to check every call for a ten-hour period,
因为我必须查10点的每一通来电
only to find out no call was made.
结果却发现根本没人打过电♥话♥
No 911 call came in from Mrs. Miller?
米勒太太没打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗
Or from anyone else.
根本没人打电♥话♥报♥警♥
There were no crimes reported on Hank's street at all.
汉克家附近完全没有上报过任何罪案
What'd you get?
你有什么发现
The detectives who took Hank are Black Claw.
带走汉克的警探是暗爪的人
How'd you find that out?
你怎么发现的
I just got back from the precinct.
我刚去过那边的警♥察♥局
Almost every cop I saw was Wesen.
我看到的每一个警♥察♥几乎全是格林生物
What?
什么
And they all knew I was a Grimm.
他们也都知道我是格林
And they're holding Hank there?
他们把汉克扣押在那里吗
They said he's not there. I don't know where he is.
他们说他不在那里 我不知道他的下落
Even if he is, I can't get to him, at least not alone.
就算他在那里 我一个人也救不了他
Check and see if they booked him.
查查他们是否将他记录在案了
If they did, he'll be in the system.
如果他们这么做 系统里会有他的资料
Nope, nothing.
完全没有发现
They haven't filed any paperwork,
他们没有呈交任何文件
so whatever they're up to, it's not by the book.
不管有什么目的 他们都没有按规矩办事
These guys are Black Claw.
他们是暗爪的人
The charge is bogus, and they know it.
指控是伪造的 他们早就知道
I doubt they even took him in.
我怀疑他们根本没带他去警局
Then how are we gonna find him?
那我们要怎么找他
Do we still have the guy who Hank brought in for the B&E?
那个因非法入侵被汉克逮捕的人还扣押着吗
Tony Talamonti, yeah. He's still in holding.
托尼·塔拉蒙蒂 还扣押在这里
He's Black Claw.
他是暗爪的人
He's got to be connected to this.
他肯定和这件事有关系
He's got to know something.
他肯定知道些什么
Yeah, well, he already knows I'm a Grimm.
但是他已经知道我是格林了
So you can't just scare it out of him.
所以光恐吓是没用的
No.
没错
We need someone who he knows has a real reason to kill him.
我们需要一个他深知有理由会干掉他的人
Nick.
尼克
You have any customers?
你们有客人吗
Not at the moment. What's up?
现在没有 什么事
Black Claw has Hank.
暗爪把汉克抓走了
What? No!
什么 不
We're trying to figure out where they have him.
我们正在想办法查找他的下落
We've got a guy who I think might know.
我们查到一个人 我认为他有可能知道
Who? Tony.
谁 托尼
Tony. Tony.
托尼 托尼
We still have him in custody.
他还被我们扣押着
He stole Hank's cell phone,
他偷了汉克的手♥机♥
so we know he was assigned to Hank.
所以我们知道他是被派去盯着汉克的
I'll get it out of him. But you can't kill him.
我会逼他招供的 但是你不能杀了他
He just has to believe you will.
只要让他相信你会就行了
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
这不成问题
I want you to go in first.
我想你先进去
I want you to identify him
我想你确认
as the guy who attacked you in this shop.
他就是在店里袭击你的人
No! I can do that.
不 这我能行
Why? You're her husband.
为什么 你是她丈夫
He attacked your wife.
他袭击了你妻子
I want him to know this is personal.
我要他知道这是私人恩怨
Oh, it's personal.
这就是私人恩怨
When do you want to do it? Now.
你想什么时候开始 现在
I got nothing to say.
我无可奉告
Yeah, we know.
我们知道
So what are we gonna do? Stare at each other?
那我们要干嘛 彼此对视吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Two detectives took my partner.
两名警探带走了我的搭档
You mean the guy that arrested me?
你是说逮捕我的那个吗
Gee, I'm really sorry to hear that.
天呐 听到这消息我真的很难过
Where did they take him?
他们带他去哪了
Don't know.
不知道
How'd you hurt your hand, Tony?
你的手是怎么受伤的 托尼
Tripped. Over a Hexenbiest?
绊倒时伤到的 被巫女绊倒的吗
Pretty, blonde, about this tall?
漂亮 金发 大概这么高的巫女吗
I bet you were feeling pretty tough at the time.
我猜你当时一定觉得自己很厉害
Where'd they take Hank, Tony?
他们把汉克带去哪里了 托尼
Let me think, uh...
让我想想
Barbados.
巴巴多斯
Is this the guy who hit you? Yeah, that's him.
打你的人是他吗 没错 就是他
Well, look what happened to me!
瞧瞧我都伤成什么样了
If you know where Hank is, tell them.
如果你知道汉克的下落 告诉他们
You're still so pretty, Rosie,
你还是这么漂亮啊 罗莎
especially when you're upset.
特别是在你生气的时候
It's all right. It's okay. It's okay.
别这样 没事的
So, Tony...
托尼
I guess we'll be adding an assault.
看来我们要多加一项侵犯人身罪
Yeah, sure, just add it to my list.
来吧 加在我的记录上吧
It's not your assault.
不是你犯的侵犯人身罪
I'm not sure if you've met Rosalee's husband.
我想你还没见过罗莎莉的丈夫吧
Monroe, Tony.
门罗 这是托尼
Tony, Monroe.
托尼 这是门罗
Hey. Hey! What are you doing?
你们要干什么
Tony...
托尼
how nice to finally meet you.
真高兴终于见到你了
No, no. No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
How long do we give him?
要给他多长时间
About that long.
应该差不多了
521 Skyline Drive.
天际路521号♥
Thanks. Oh, no.
谢谢 不
Thank you.
谢谢你才是
What do we do with the address?
我们要拿这个地址怎么办
This is Black Claw.
这是暗爪
I can't do this alone.
我不能一个人去
Gonna take it to HW.
要把地址带去给HW
Mr. Mayor. Thank you.
市长先生 谢谢大家
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜你 长官
That son of a bitch.
真是混♥蛋♥
Keep an eye on him. Let me know if he leaves.
盯着他 他走了通知我
Yep.
好
521 Skyline Drive, we know it.
我们知道天际路521号♥
How? We got the address
怎么会 我们在内华达
off one of the Black Claw we killed in Nevada.
杀了其中一名暗爪的人时得知的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表