剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Wait, what? Exactly. Never even happened.
等等 什么 没错 从未发生过
Time for you to start thinking about settling down.
你该想想安定下来的事了
When are you gonna pop the question?
你打算什么时候求婚
Voters need a married man with a happy family.
选民要的是一个有着幸福家庭的已婚男人
I don't have a family, happy or otherwise.
我没有家庭 幸福不幸福的都没有
Don't worry. You will.
别担心 就会有的
Nick? Yeah.
尼克 怎么
Are you okay? Just getting some water.
你没事吧 只是出来喝点水
Sorry, I was trying not to wake you up.
抱歉 我已经尽量不吵到你了
That's okay.
没事
I forgot to tell you something.
忘了告诉你一件事
Yeah?
什么
I have an interview at my old law firm tomorrow.
明天我要去之前的律师事务所面试
Oh, okay. You ready to get back to work?
好啊 你准备好回归职场了吗
Yeah, I am.
准备好了
As long as they'll let me bring Kelly with me.
只要他们同意我带着凯利一起上班就行
You okay with that?
你没意见吧
Yeah. If that's what you want.
没意见 你高兴就好
I think it's time.
我觉得也是时候了
No. No.
不 不
You need to climb down into the first part of the tunnel.
你得爬下去才能到达隧♥道♥的第一部分
There's an old steel door
往里走差不多20米不到
when you get about 20 yards in.
就能看到一扇古老的铁门
It took me a long time to open it
我花了好长时间才把它打开
'cause I don't think it had been opened in 50 years.
我觉得它起码有50年没被打开过了
What's on the other side? More tunnel.
门的另一边有什么 另一条隧♥道♥
I know it goes down but...
我只知道它是向下延伸的
that's all I know.
其他的我一概不知
I haven't been able to go into it yet.
我还没机会下去一探究竟
I've checked city plans. There's nothing.
我查过城市规划 没发现什么线索
I think it was built sometime during Prohibition.
我觉得这是在禁酒时期建的
It might even hook up with the Shanghai Tunnels.
它甚至有可能和上海隧♥道♥是连着的
Does Adalind know about this?
爱达玲知道这件事吗
Yeah, she knows there's a tunnel,
她知道那里有条隧♥道♥
but now that I know that she's a Hexenbiest again,
但既然如今我知道她又变回了巫女
I don't want her knowing any more than she already does.
我不希望她进一步掌握更多的信息了
Probably a good idea.
那也许是个好主意
I'm thinking you should find out where this tunnel goes,
我在想你应该去搞清楚这条隧♥道♥通向哪里
just in case, you know,
你懂的 以防万一
what if someone else has access you don't know about?
要是有人能从你不知道的地方进来怎么办
I know,
我明白
but it's hard to explore with Adalind there.
但爱达玲在家的话我很难去进一步探索
Right.
也对
But she's gonna be gone all day at a job interview.
但她因为工作面试要出门一整天
She's going back to work? Yeah.
她准备重新去上班了吗 是啊
Her old law firm wants her back.
她之前的律所想请她回去
You want me to take a look? You mean us.
你想要我去看看吗 你是指我们吧
Us. That's what I was thinking.
我们 我就是这么想的
You get enough sleep?
昨晚睡得好吗
Not really. Why not?
不太好 为什么
Rosalee told me that Adalind is a Hexenbiest...
罗莎莉告诉我爱达玲再次变回了...
again.
巫女
What?
什么
It happened when I was in Germany with Monroe.
这事是我和门罗在德国的时候发生的
Rosalee told Adalind to tell me, but she did not.
罗莎莉要爱达玲告诉我 但她没和我说
Well, now I know why you're not getting enough sleep.
我明白你为什么没睡好了
And that's not all.
还不止这件事
Eve told me that the Captain is knowingly working with Black Claw.
伊芙告诉我 队长有意地在和暗爪合作
He knew Dix was gonna be shot?
他知道迪克森会被射杀吗
If he didn't then, he does now.
假如他当时不知道 现在也知道了
How do we handle this?
我们该怎么办
Like we don't know what we know.
装作不知道就好
Griffin.
格里芬
Where?
在哪里
Be there in 15.
15分钟之内到
We got a body?
有人发现尸体吗
Not entirely.
不完全是
Wu!
吴
Down here. You got a body yet?
我在下面 你找到尸体了吗
Still looking. Fisherman called it in.
还在找 是钓鱼的人报的警
He's right down over here. Found the head.
他就在下面 找到了人头
Actually, to be more accurate,
实际上 更确切地说
his dog found the head.
是他的狗找到了人头
I'm sure the pooch thought he found one hell of a chew toy.
我赌那狗一定是觉得自己找到了一个玩具
We're searching the area all around where the dog was,
我们在搜索那只狗发现人头的周围区域
but without the rest of the body,
但在没找到剩余部分的情况下
gonna be a challenge to establish identity.
很难确定死者的身份
Male, young. Under 20.
男性 很年轻 不到20岁
Hasn't been dead that long.
死亡时间不长
Any vehicles in the area? No.
附近有任何车辆吗 没有
Well, somebody brought him here.
有人把他抛尸于此
Or just his head.
或者只抛了他的头
What about a blood trail? No, not that we've found.
有血迹吗 还没发现
And there is no surveillance in this area.
而且这片区域也没有监控摄像头
Start with missing persons.
从失踪人口开始查吧
Adalind.
爱达玲
So glad you are here.
真高兴你来了
Harrison, thank you for being interesting in having me back.
哈里森 感谢你愿意招我回来
Well, I won't lie.
我得实话实话
You were always a favorite around here.
你在这里一直是个宠儿
It was quite a blow when you decided to take that job in Austria.
你决定去奥地利工作的时候大家都很震惊
It was what I needed to do at the time.
当时是情况所需
Mm. Well, this must be Kelly.
这位一定是凯利了
Well, Kelly, we are so glad that your mother
凯利 我们很高兴你妈妈
decided to come back to work,
决定回来工作
but don't expect to make partner
但至少在你离开幼儿园之前
until you're at least out of kindergarten.
她是不可能当合伙人的哦
Well, why don't you sit down?
请坐吧
We'll talk about when you two can start.
我们谈谈你俩啥时候能开始工作
I can start pretty much any time you're ready.
只要您准备好了 我随时可以开始
Oh, we're ready.
我们准备好了
It'll be nice to have a Hexenbiest back in the firm.
有巫女重新加入我们律所一定会很棒
Assuming you are still available in that capacity.
我猜你依然有那个能力吧
Same as ever.
一如既往
According to the ME our victim's head
根据法医的说法 死者的头
was severed by a surgically-sharp blade.
是被手术刀般锋利的刀割下的
So, we're probably talking some kind of sword.
所以 凶器大概是某种剑
Probably.
有可能
Don't get too comfortable.
你俩可别闲下来了
Got a possible ID on your vic.
找到了你们的被害人的可能身份
Brian Johnson, 18 years old.
布莱恩·约翰逊 18岁
Parents reported him missing.
父母报告他失踪了
It is the only report we got last night.
这是昨晚我们接到的唯一一起报案
Let's talk to the parents.
我们去和他父母谈谈吧
See if he's still missing. Yeah.
看看他是否还是下落不明 好的
Let's keep the details to ourselves.
具体细节就别和他们说了
Why did you report him missing?
你们为什么报告他失踪了
Did you think something happened to him?
你们是觉得他遭遇了什么不测吗
No. Not at first.
不 一开始不觉得
We got home late last night and he wasn't here.
我们昨晚很晚才回来 而他不在家
We hoped he'd just gone out.
我们以为他只是出门了
I called all of his friends.
我给他所有朋友都打了电♥话♥
No one had heard from him.
没有人跟他有过联♥系♥
Did he have a cell?
他有手♥机♥吗
We tried call him,
我们试着给他打过电♥话♥
but he left his phone here.
但他把手♥机♥留在家里了
When we didn't hear from him, we reported it.
在和他失联之后 我们就报♥警♥了
When was the last time you saw him?
你们最后一次见到他是什么时候
In the basement playing video games.
他在地下室打游戏的时候
Can you show us?
能带我们去看看吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表