剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
They'll beef up security themselves.
他们会自行加强安全措施的
Now go home, and don't come back until you hear from me.
回家吧 在我下令前不许回来
What?
怎么了
This job is hard enough.
这工作已经够难的了
It's even harder when you know what's going on
明知是怎么回事
and you can't do a damn thing about it.
却束手无策 就更难了
This an okay time? Yeah, he just ate.
现在方便吗 方便 他刚吃过
I'm trying to get him back to sleep.
我正要让他继续睡
Just came by to see if you needed anything.
我只是来看看你有没有什么需要
Nick here? No. He's at work.
尼克在吗 不在 他在上班
It's a little weird getting used to being here again.
再次习惯待在这里感觉有点怪
I can't even imagine. Don't.
我都无法想象 别去想
Do you want to see him?
你想见他吗
Sure.
想
Oh...He really is a handsome guy.
他还真是个帅哥
He's been pretty good so far.
到目前为止的确是挺帅
How about you?
你怎么样
Oh, I don't know.
不好说
I'm really happy about him and being a mom again,
对他的出生以及再次为人母 我真的很高兴
but...
但是...
Nick? No. Nick's been great.
是尼克吗 不 尼克很好
And I didn't expect him to be great,
我都没想过他会这么好
and that makes it even greater.
这让整件事就更棒了
As long as it lasts...
只要能持续下去...
He's not going to walk away from this.
他不会抛下你们不管的
Not now, but what happens when I turn back?
现在是不会 如果我变回去了呢
The suppressant doesn't last forever.
抑制剂不是长久之计
Sooner or later...
早晚有一天...
I know. I've --
我明白 我
been thinking about the same thing.
也在想这件事
I don't want to be a Hexenbiest again.
我不想再变成巫女了
Seriously?
你说真的吗
I was not very nice, I know that.
我知道我之前不怎么样
But I can't do that to him-- or Nick--
但朱丽叶那件事之后
after what happened to Juliette.
我不能这样对他 或是尼克
Maybe it won't come back.
也许你不会再变回去了
It will come back.
会的
Maybe not in the same way.
也许不会是从前那样了
I don't want it in any way.
哪样我都不要
What we did makes it too unpredictable.
我们所做的一切让这事难以预料
I don't mean to scare you off,
我不是想吓你
but you're the only friend I have.
但你是我仅有的朋友
I'm not scared at all.
我没被吓到
I just want a normal life,
我只是想过正常的生活
like what you and Monroe have.
就像你和门罗那样
I'd hardly say what we have is normal.
我们的日子也不能算是"正常"吧
Yeah, but you have each other,
但你们有彼此啊
and that comes before everything else.
而这是最重要的
You and Nick have something you both love.
你和尼克爱着同一个人
That's a really good start.
这是个好开始
Did Nick tell you what happened to Juliette?
尼克跟你说过朱丽叶的事吗
Trubel killed her.
麻烦鬼杀了她
What happened to Trubel?
麻烦鬼怎么样了
We don't know.
我们不知道
Are you expecting anyone?
你有约谁吗
No.
没有
Then let me get it.
那就让我去开吧
May I help you?
有事吗
You want something from inside?
要给你带什么吗
Yeah, grab me a juice. All right.
给我带个果汁 行
Can I use the bathroom?
我能上个厕所吗
It's such a long ride.
路程太长了
I got him.
我来吧
Let's go.
走吧
Don't forget he's a "Dangerous guy."
别忘了他是个"危险人物"
So I've been told.
我也是这么听说的
All right.
好了
Do what you got to do.
上你的厕所吧
Can you please take these off?
能把手铐解开吗
No. And the door stays open.
不行 门也得开着
Hey, boss.
老大
I'm just gassing up, about to get on the 405.
我在加油 正要上405号♥公路呢
Nobody said anything about a death threat.
没人说过什么死亡威胁的事
All right, we'll wait for 'em.
好 我们会等他们的
We can't let this guy go down for just embezzlement.
我们不能只定这家伙盗用公♥款♥的罪
We need to find the murder weapon.
我们得找到凶器
This is aggravated murder!
这是恶性凶杀案
Hank and I have to go back and tear that office apart.
我和汉克得回去把那间办公室掀个底朝天
The murder weapon, it's got to be there.
凶器肯定就在那里
He never left that office.
他从没离开过办公室
All right, any idea what kind of weapon Wemlinger used?
行吧 你们对维姆林格用的凶器有什么想法吗
We think it was a garden tool.
我们认为是园艺工具
The marshals just got hit.
法警刚刚遭到了攻击
What?
什么
Gas station on Southwest Barns.
在西南谷仓的加油站
Wemlinger?
维姆林格呢
Don't know.
不知道
What's going on?
怎么回事
Is there someplace we could talk?
有什么地方能让我们谈谈的吗
We'll go upstairs.
我们上楼
What's the problem?
怎么了
Agent Chavez is missing.
查瓦兹探员失踪了
Didn't show up for work, hasn't returned calls.
没来上班 也不回电♥话♥
How long has it been?
多久了
Since last night.
从昨晚开始
The argument you had in her office, what was it about?
你俩在她办公室争吵过 是为了什么
She didn't tell you? Why don't you tell us?
她没跟你说吗 你来说说吧
I thought she was investigating me.
我觉得她在调查我
Not sure I follow.
我好像没明白
The Weston Steward case.
韦斯顿·斯图尔德一案
He was killed right in this room.
他就在这间房♥里被人杀了
She always thought I was involved.
她总觉得跟我脱不了干系
We weren't still working that case.
我们没在查那案子了
Maybe you weren't.
也许是你们没再继续了
She interrogated me at the precinct.
她在警局审过我
Did she tell you that?
她跟你们说过吗
We went by her house today.
我们昨天去了她家
There were signs of a struggle in her bedroom.
她卧室里有搏斗的痕迹
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
You got to be kiddin' me. Where were you?
开什么玩笑 你在哪
At the hospital.
在医院
Not feeling well? I was helping deliver my son.
病了吗 我在帮忙接生我儿子
You just met him.
你刚见过他了
Would you like the doctor's name?
要告诉你医生的姓名吗
If you had anything to do with Agent Chavez' disappearance,
如果你和查瓦兹的失踪有任何关系
it's just a matter of time.
被我查到只是时间问题
Congratulations on your baby.
恭喜你喜得贵子
Hey, Hank, Pogue.
汉克 波格
This is bad.
情况挺遭
Where are the bodies? Restroom.
尸体在哪 厕所
It's bloody.
很血腥
Marshals are all over this.
法警都在关注这事
They're pissed, and I don't blame 'em.
他们很愤慨 也不能怪他们
You got any idea who they were transporting?
你知道他们押送的是谁吗
'Cause he must be a badass.
这家伙一定是个狠角色
Watch your step.
看着点路
Holy mother...
我的天啊
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
Yeah.
没事
Why was the FBI here?
联调局的人来干什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表