剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Come here.
来吧
His name's Kelly.
他叫凯利
I want to hold him. Oh, I don't know, sweetie.
我想抱抱他 还是算了吧 亲爱的
He's very young. Adalind?
他太小了 爱达玲
I know this was not an easy decision for you.
我知道这个决定不容易
You held my daughter hostage.
你劫持了我女儿
We want this to work.
我们只是想让这件事圆♥满♥完成
This family is important to all of us,
这个家庭对所有人都很重要
and having you all together
你们一家人好好地在一起
ensures our place in history. Huh?
能保证我们在历史上的地位
He likes me.
他喜欢我
It's really not a good idea
这么抱一个小婴儿
to pick up a baby like that,
不是很合适
and I think it's bedtime.
而且我们该睡觉了
Assuming there are beds for us.
你给我们准备了房♥间吧
Yeah, I'll show you.
当然 我带你过去
Come on, honey.
来吧 亲爱的
Okay.
好吧
Nick, think about it.
尼克 仔细想想
We're talking about a candidate in the middle of an election
我们现在说的可是一个即将赢得竞选的候选人
where the first candidate was assassinated.
上一个候选人被人暗♥杀♥了
So, he's got, like, maximum protection.
所以现在他身边的安保肯定是最高级别
You're not going to get close to Renard.
你没法靠近雷纳德
And even if you do, if you kill him, you're done.
就算你成功了 杀了他 你这辈子也完了
You'll never get away with that.
你永远没办法逃脱
And you'll definitely never see Kelly again.
而且你肯定再也见不到凯利了
Which is exactly what Black Claw would want.
这正中暗爪下怀
On top of which, Adalind is a lawyer
更何况爱达玲
at a Wesen law firm, so your chances
还在一家格林生物开的律所上班
of getting Kelly back legally aren't so hot either.
你要想靠法律途径要回凯利也不可能
We need to think of another way around this.
我们得想别的办法
You need to tell Meisner what happened.
你得告诉梅森尔这件事
Hadrian's Wall probably knows a lot more
哈德良城墙掌握的信息
about what's going on than we do.
比我们多多了
And if you're going to HW,
如果你要去HW
we're going with you.
我们跟你一起去
Black Claw still has people watching us, right now.
暗爪现在还在派人监视我们
After what happened with Wu, they're getting more aggressive.
自从吴那件事以后 他们越来越嚣张了
We can't risk them finding out about HW.
我们不能让他们发现HW
Can you two get out of here without being seen?
你们能溜出去吗
I think so. If we go out the back door
没问题 如果我们从后门走
and over the fence. It's basically woods
从栅栏翻出去 外面都是灌木丛
down to the street below, so meet us down there.
一直延伸到路上 我们在那条路碰头
I'll deal with whoever follows me.
我会解决掉跟踪我的人
Meet me in 15.
十五分钟后见
I think we should wear something black.
我觉得我们应该穿黑色衣服
Black?
黑色
Stay here.
待在这
He's mine.
他是我的
I lost him.
我跟丢了
Sorry, I'm in a hurry.
抱歉 我赶时间
You lose 'em? Sort of.
你甩掉他们了吗 算是吧
We got a Portland location on the guys we took out in Nevada.
在内华达被我们干掉的人身上发现一个波特兰地址
Nevada?
内华达
It's where HW was keeping Diana
暗爪找到戴安娜以前
before Black Claw got to her.
HW的人把她藏在那里
We traced their addresses to Portland.
我们一路追踪他们到了波特兰
They're concentrating their forces here.
他们的力量都集中在这里
We're all being watched. Yeah, we know.
我们被监视了 我知道
Black Claw's all over you guys.
暗爪盯你们盯的很紧
You got identities on any of 'em?
你知道那些人是谁吗
Most of 'em.
大部分都知道
I assume you lost the two following you?
你把跟踪你的那两个解决掉了吧
For good. I'll update the database.
永远地 那我去更新一下数据库
Black Claw's moving a lot of people around the Northwest.
暗爪在西北部有很多动作
Lucien's been sighted in Seattle.
吕西安在西雅图出现过
They've lost a lot of people too.
他们也损失了很多成员
They're replacing them just as fast as we're taking them out.
我们干掉多少 他们就迅速补进来多少
I'm glad you're all here.
很高兴你们都来了
Take a look at this...
看看这个
sort of a Black Claw corporate structure.
算是暗爪的组织结构图
These are the top Black Claw operatives that we know of,
这些是已知的暗爪高级官员
alive or dead, listed based on
不管死还是活 顺序是根据
their position in the organization.
他们在组织内的职务而定
The blank spots are positions we know exist,
空白部分是我们确定存在的职务
but we don't yet know who's filling them.
但还不知道具体是谁
As you can see, Renard is near the top now.
如你们所见 雷纳德现在已经接近顶端
Red Xs are the ones we've killed.
红叉表示已经被我们杀死的人
You said you thought something was happening with Adalind?
你说你觉得爱达玲有问题
Diana was mentally contacting Adalind,
戴安娜之前用意念联♥系♥爱达玲
and I somehow intercepted it.
我不知怎么窃听到了
Like a twin telepathy experience.
跟双胞胎心灵感应似的
Sort of got her wires crossed.
就像串线了似的
Did you go home? Was Adalind there?
你回家了吗 爱达玲在吗
No, Adalind left me.
不在 爱达玲离开了我
Took Kelly with her.
把凯利也带走了
Oh, crap.
我靠
Do you have any idea where Adalind and Kelly are?
你知道爱达玲和凯利现在在哪吗
My guess is Renard.
我猜跟雷纳德在一起
Your being here means you haven't killed him yet.
你来这里说明你还没杀了他
Not yet. How do we get Kelly back?
还没 我们要怎么夺回凯利
Not by going after Renard.
反正不能以追杀雷纳德的方式
Black Claw has gone through a lot of trouble
暗爪费尽周折
to put him in that position.
把他推到现在的位置
They've even created a family for him.
他们还甚至为他创造了一个家庭
Makes him more electable. Well, electable or not,
让他更有资格 无论有没有资格
none of us are voting for him tomorrow.
明天我们也不会给他投票
Just...
我就...
for the record.
说一声
I need to know where Renard is,
我要知道雷纳德在哪里
and how well he's protected.
以及身边的安保程度
We know where he is.
我们知道他在哪里
Black Claw has him at a heavily guarded house in the Northeast.
暗爪把他安置在东北方一个重兵把守的地方
You go after Renard there, you will not survive.
你去那里找雷纳德麻烦 只是去送死
Don't forget, they have Kelly.
别忘了 凯利在他们手上
I can't stand by and do nothing.
我不能袖手旁观 什么都不干
They have my son. You have no choice.
我儿子在他们手上 你没别的选择
They will expect you to be emotional,
他们就指望你意气用事
and they will take advantage of that.
好让他们利用呢
Oh, that's easy for you to say.
你真是站着说话不嫌腰疼
He's not your kid.
反正他也不是你的孩子
No, he's not.
对 他不是
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
Well, not by doing something stupid.
那也不能做傻事
Keep an eye on him.
盯着他点
Okay. Where was it?
行 之前放在哪了
In the jacket on the chair. How long is this gonna take?
椅子上的外套里 要多久
It's gonna take as long as it takes.
多久完事就要多久
Leave the door unlocked.
别锁门
I thought I heard something. Is everything all right?
我好像听到了什么声响 没事吧
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
抱歉 不是故意吵醒你的
I was a little cold.
我觉得有点冷
Just turned up the heat.
刚去开了暖气
Come on. Let's go back to bed.
走吧 上♥床♥睡觉吧
Sleep tight, sweetie.
好梦 亲爱的
I love you.
我爱你
Good night.
晚安
What are you doing?
你干什么
I didn't do that. Well, I didn't.
不是我做的 我也没有
Well, isn't that sweet of her?
她真是太贴心了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表