剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Doyle's not here. He's gone.
道尔不在这 他不见了
He's gonna warn his mom.
他会提醒他妈妈
You don't warn a Lycanthrope.
没人会去提醒突变狼
Want me to go back after him?
要我回去找他吗
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起
Here.
给
Let's go.
走吧
At least we've got a full moon.
至少有一轮满月
Yeah, well, that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Wait.
等等
I hear something.
我听到了什么
Where the hell did you go?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Run. Wu, over here!
快跑 吴 在这里
Hank!
汉克
She must have circled back.
她肯定又绕回来了
Wu, watch out!
吴 当心
Coming your way!
朝你那里去了
Tranquilize her now!
快让她冷静下来
No, it doesn't take immediate effect.
不行 这个不是即时起效的
It'll just provoke her.
只会更加激怒她
Mom! Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's me.
没事的 是我
It's Doyle. It's your son.
是道尔 是你儿子
It's okay.
没事的
I-I need you to listen to me, okay?
你听我说 好吗
I've got this.
我可以处理
Mom, you're not gonna hurt me.
妈妈 你不会伤害我的
No, no, no!
不不不
Oh, God.
天呐
I'm sorry.
对不起
Mom...
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表