剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, the last star in the handle of the plow
大熊星座的斗柄最末端的星星是
is the star Alkaid,
破军星
which in Arabic means chief of mourners.
在阿♥拉♥伯语中意思是哀悼者首领
Well, then,
那...
if that's referring to Huntington graveyard,
如果这是指亨廷顿墓地的话
then that could be our reference point,
那那个可能是参考点
which would mean that these four points
也就是说这四个点
are the next sacrificial sites, right?
是接下来的四个祭祀地点 对吗
All right, well, I'll have officers
好 我让警员现在就去
check those locations now.
查看一下这些地点
Has it been long enough?
时间够久了吗
If you don't want him to lose his mind.
如果你不想让他疯的话
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Would you like to see me?
想看见我吗
Would you like to talk to us now?
想跟我们说话了吗
What's his name?
他叫什么
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
I swear, I swear!
我发誓 我发誓
I do know that he's a courier.
我知道他是通讯员
I just--I don't know his name.
但是不知道他的名字
He delivers messages, but that's it.
他传递消息 就这样
What kind of messages?
什么消息
Anything they want done.
他们要我们做的事
What's he doing in Portland?
他来波特兰做什么
He's here?
他在这里
I-I didn't know that.
我不知道这事
If he came here to deliver a message,
如果他是来送消息的
who's he giving it to?
是送给谁的
Lucien.
吕西安
Lucien Petrovitch.
吕西安·佩特洛维奇
Petrovitch is here? Yeah.
佩特洛维奇在这里 对
He's the only one who can talk to the other cells.
只有他能和其他地方的成员对话
Where is he?
他在哪
Nobody knows.
没人知道
He never stays in one place longer than one night.
他从来不在一个地方多待一晚
Make sure he tells us everything he knows.
确保他把他知道的都告诉我们了
I am, I am, I sw--
我都说了 都说了 我发...
I swear to you I am!
我发誓 我都说了
I am...
都说了
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Oh, my god.
天呐
I know how dangerous it is for you all to be here,
我知道你们来这里有多危险
and I commend you on your courage.
我欣赏你们的勇气
Some of you will think the risk is too great,
你们中有些人会觉得风险太大了
but we are witness to an awakening.
但我们是见证觉醒的人
Welcome to the new era.
欢迎来到新时代
An era of change.
一个变化的时代
An era where people like us--
一个像我们这样的人...
that's right.
没错
We all know what we're talking about.
大家都清楚我在说什么
Wesen!
格林生物
An era where people like us no longer
一个像我们这样的人不必再
have to live in the shadows.
躲躲藏藏生活的时代
Too long have we been marginalized by normal society.
我们已经被正常社会边缘化太久了
That's right. And by normal,
没错 而这里的正常
I mean.
我指的是
Kehrseite!
常人
Aw, boo! No!
呸 不
Boo! Hate them!
呸 讨厌他们
But no more.
但过去了
We must take back our heritage!
我们要夺回我们的财产
Take back our traditions!
寻回我们的传统
The days of our oppression are coming to an end.
压♥迫♥的日子马上就要结束了
The days of our persecution are coming to an end.
受迫♥害♥的日子马上就要结束了
When we stand united, no one...
当我们团结一致 没有人...
No one can stop us.
没有人能阻挡我们
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Dad, this is our heritage.
爸爸 这是我们的财产
How could you get mixed up with these fanatics?
你怎么能跟这些疯子搅和在一起
Dad! Leave the kid alone.
爸爸 放开这孩子
This is my son. Stay out of this.
这是我儿子 你们别管
We have three bodies and four possible locations
已经有三具尸体 还有四个可能的
for other sacrificial sites.
祭祀地点
Three of those of four are out of our jurisdiction.
四个当中有三个不在我们辖区
We contacted the county sheriff.
我们已经联♥系♥了县警长
They sent out patrols.
他们派了巡逻人员
How'd you explain that to them?
你们怎么跟他们解释的
Ritualistic serial killer.
仪式主义连环杀手
They asked if it was satanic. We didn't say no.
他们问是不是穷凶极恶 我们没有否认
Just heard from one of the sheriffs.
刚接到其中一个警长的消息
They just got to one of the sites.
他们刚刚到达其中一个地点
Here. They found another body.
这里 发现了另一具尸体
It's been there for at least two weeks.
至少已经两周了
They just sent this.
刚给我发了这个
That makes four dead.
现在死了四个人了
Monroe, you're on speaker.
门罗 我开了扬声器
Hey, Nick.
尼克
This is definitely Black Claw,
这绝对是暗爪
but it's more like a-- I don't know,
但更像是...我也说不好
it's like a recruiting center or something.
像是一个招募中心
I mean, this guy is really firing these people up.
这家伙在煽动这些人
Well, who's the guy?
这家伙是谁
All I could get was Donald Jones.
我只知道叫唐纳德·琼斯
I don't know if that's his real name or what,
不知道这是不是真名
but, dude, this guy is good.
不过这家伙真不赖
I mean, he is whipping them into a frenzy.
他在用言语刺♥激♥他们
I mean, like, that they are sucking
他们现在就像
the Kool-Aid fountain dry.
碰到了救星一样
Did you get a picture of him?
你有拍到他的照片吗
They said no cameras--
他们说了不准照相
I want to stay!
我想留下来
I'm working on it.
我再试试
We're going home!
回家
That's your culture they're talking about too!
他们说的也是你的文化
These people are insane!
这些人都疯了
They think just because something's old it's true.
他们以为古老的东西就是真的
They're superstitious.
都是迷信
Let me go!
放开我
I'm not going!
我不走
Jonathan! Your kid's old enough
乔纳森 你孩子已经大到
to make up his own mind.
可以自己做决定了
I told you to stay out of this.
我说了你们别管
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
Easy! Guy--hey!
悠着点 伙计
What is going on here? He a friend of yours?
这是怎么回事 他是你朋友
No, I don't know him, but we're all Wesen, right?
不是 我不认识他 但我们都是格林生物嘛
I mean, didn't you hear Donald?
你们没听见唐纳德说嘛
We're all brothers and sisters, you know?
我们都是兄弟姐妹
Not him.
他不是
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Occultatum Libera.
隐匿自♥由♥
Huh, yeah, right on.
对 没错
Occultatum Libera, man.
隐匿自♥由♥ 兄弟
Totally.
说得对
You okay?
你还好吧
No.
不好
Fourth victim has been identified as Tom Harmon.
第四名死者身份是汤姆·哈蒙
Last known residence--
最后的住址是...
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表