剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's coming out of the water!
它出来了
Allan?
艾伦
Honey, it's right behind you!
亲爱的 就在你身后
Help me!
救我
Allan!
艾伦
Oh, my--Allan.
天 艾伦
Allan!
艾伦
Allan, Allan, Allan!
艾伦 艾伦 艾伦
Allan! Allan!
艾伦 艾伦
Allan!
艾伦
Allan!
艾伦
Allan! Oh, my god!
艾伦 天呐
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Help! Allan!
救命 艾伦
Help me! Allan!
救命啊 艾伦
What the hell did you do?
你做了什么
Guy started shooting at me,
那人开始朝我开枪
so I had to take care of him.
我不得不对付他
What do you mean, "Take care of him"?
什么叫对付他
I had to put him down.
我得结果了他啊
You killed somebody? He had a gun!
你杀人了 他手里有枪
He was trying to kill me!
想杀了我
Allan!
艾伦
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
It was sort of like self-defense.
我这算自卫
Oh, my god, Wayne.
天呐 韦恩
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
Allan!
艾伦
We'll sort this out later.
后面的事我们来处理
Allan!
艾伦
She's making a hell of a racket.
她一直在大喊大叫
Lucky I didn't kill her too.
幸好我没杀了她
Get out of here.
快走
Allan!
艾伦
This wasn't supposed to happen.
不应该发生这种事
That guy is an idiot!
那家伙就是个白♥痴♥
Calm down. Calm down?
冷静点 冷静
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在要怎么办
Shut up. No!
闭嘴 不
They're never gonna connect us to anything.
他们没办法把我们跟这件事关联起来
She'll never be able to identify him anyway.
她也没办法认出他来
He was woged the whole time.
他用的是转化后的样子
Oh, my god!
天呐
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Help me! Call 911.
救命 报♥警♥
I got nothing on any of the victims.
没有查到被害人的任何信息
The fingerprints don't match anything we got.
指纹跟我们有的资料没有任何匹配
They located a rental car that we matched to the victims,
他们定位到了被害人租的车
but the ID used to rent the car was stolen.
但是用来租车的身份信息是盗用的
So was the credit card.
信♥用♥卡♥信息也是
What do we do next?
接下来怎么办
Always dental records.
那就只能靠牙齿记录了
Hey, Nick.
尼克
I've been thinking about what happened to you last night.
我一直在想昨晚上你遇到的事
Hey, Hank. Hey, Wu.
汉克 吴
Are you pissed?
你生气吗
I'd be pissed.
要我 我肯定生气
I am pissed. They should've told you.
我很生气 他们应该告诉你的
It would've been nice to know who I had to kill.
如果事先知道我要杀的是谁 会好很多
That would be Samuel Rankin's two Schakal bodyguards.
这是塞缪尔·兰金的两个豺狼保镖
Sig Ganz...
西格·盖恩斯
Czech national, 32.
捷克人 32岁
Not that he was using that name.
他用的不是这个名字
Born in Tuchomence, recruited by Black Claw three years ago.
出生在图彻曼斯 三年前被暗爪雇佣
And Otto Gruenwaldt...
奥托·格鲁恩沃特
36, born in Woltersdorf, east Germany.
36岁 出生在东德沃尔特尔斯多尔夫
His father was Stasi.
他爸爸以前是斯塔西[原东德秘密警♥察♥]
Black Claw enforcer, recruited four years ago.
暗爪杀手 四年前受雇
You know anything about Samuel Rankin?
你知道塞缪尔·兰金吗
Yeah.
知道
Real name Rolf Kleinager.
真名叫罗尔夫·克莱尼格
One of the founders of Black Claw.
暗爪发起人之一
I mean, we're pretty sure he met with Alva Zajic
我们确定十年前他跟阿尔瓦·扎奇格
and Arnaud Dubois ten years ago
以及阿诺德·杜布瓦在楚尔察赫的[瑞士]
at the Thermal Baths outside of Bad Zurzach.
温泉浴场碰过头
It's a small Swiss town on the edge of the black forest.
这是在黑森林边缘的一个瑞士小镇
Kleinager was a big kill for us.
克莱尼格的死对我们来说是个很大的胜利
Oh, and, um, Meisner called.
还有梅森尔打电♥话♥来了
That's why I'm here.
所以我来找你
He wants to talk to you.
他想跟你谈谈
When? Now.
什么时候 现在
Obviously, we're not alone.
显然这不止我们
No.
没错
You're not.
不止你们
There was no other way.
当时也是没有办法
But you proved yourself.
但你证明了自己
To who?
向谁
Eve.
伊芙
This is my room.
这是我房♥间
This is where they put you.
这就是他们给你准备的地方
This is where they put all of us.
这是他们给我们所有人准备的地方
Who is "They"?
他们是谁
Branch of the federal government.
联邦政♥府♥的一个分支
Don't try to find it.
别想着去查
It doesn't exist.
它并不存在
So I suppose I've never seen any of this.
那估计我从没见过这些东西
Where's Eve?
伊芙在哪
I'll be here, Nick.
我在这等着 尼克
So Renard told me you worked for the Resistance.
雷纳德告诉我你替反叛组织工作过
I did.
没错
But this is much bigger than that.
但这比那个更伟大
How high up does this go?
那是有多伟大
I don't know.
不知道
But as you can tell, we're not without funding.
但你也能看出来 我们并不差钱
And don't ask me where that comes from either.
也别问我钱从哪里来
'Cause I don't know.
因为我也不知道
She's inside.
她在里面
I'll give you a few minutes.
我给你们一点时间
Enter.
进
You wanted me to prove myself?
你要我证明我自己
You did.
你成功了
You should've told me.
你们应该事先告诉我
We had to know how you would react.
我们要知道你会如何应对
If you let your emotions get in the way,
如果你被自己的情绪干扰
you'd be no good to us.
那你对我们来说就没有价值
You really believe in all of this.
你真的坚信这一切
Not at first. I didn't believe in anything.
一开始我并不信任何东西
What about now?
那现在呢
I found a reason to live.
我找到了一个活着的理由
Do you feel remorse for anything you've done?
你对你所做的事感到后悔过吗
You mean what she did.
你是说她做的事
What you did.
你做的事
You still think you're talking to Juliette.
你仍然觉得你在跟朱丽叶对话
I don't know who I'm talking to.
我不知道我在跟谁对话
Yes, you do. You just won't accept it.
你知道 只是不接受这个事实
Maybe I can't.
也许是我没办法接受
If we're gonna work together,
如果我们合作
you have to stop living in your past.
你不能一直活在过去
What do you mean, "Work together"?
什么叫合作
You're here for a reason.
你来这里是有原因的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表