剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
if I wasn't exactly thinking straight.
不够清晰的话 请原谅
Well, you might have a concussion, you know.
你可能有脑震荡
Yes.
是
And I will get myself checked out, I swear,
我保证我自己会去检查的
but right now, I just need to get to my mother.
但现在我得去我妈妈家
She's probably worried sick about me.
她可能都担心坏了
Do you remember what kind of dog it was?
你记得是哪种狗吗
You know what? I don't.
不记得
I'm not really a big dog guy.
我对大型狗不是很了解
It was big, it was hairy,
它很大 毛发旺盛
and it was a dog, okay?
就是一条狗
We'll drive you to your mom's.
我们送你去你妈妈家
You can call a tow truck from there.
你可以到了叫拖车过来
Thank you. Let me just get my briefcase.
谢谢 我拿一下公文包
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
So this is Kelly.
这就是凯利
What do you know about Diana?
戴安娜的事你知道多少
You look good. So do you.
你看起来很好 你也是
Tell me about Diana.
告诉我戴安娜的事
You remember Meisner?
你还记得梅森尔吗
I've seen him.
我见过他
I know he's here.
我知道他在这里
Wait, you've seen him, and he hasn't told you?
等等 你见过他 他却没告诉你
Told me what?
告诉我什么
He was in the helicopter that night.
那晚他也在直升机里
He killed the king and got Diana.
他杀了国王 得到了戴安娜
Meisner has Diana?
戴安娜在梅森尔手上
I said he got her, not that he has her.
我说他得到了戴安娜 并不是她现在在他手上
Then who does? I'm not exactly sure yet.
那在谁手上 目前还不确定
But he told me that she was handed over to the Resistance.
但他告诉我已经把她交给反叛组织了
Meisner assured me that she was safe.
梅森尔跟我保证她很安全
Then you haven't seen her?
那你没见过她
No, but what's important
没有 但重要的是
is that our daughter is alive and safe
我们的女儿安全无虞
and not with the Royals.
而且不在皇室手里
I want to see her.
我想见她
Well, so do I, but we're gonna have to be patient.
我也是 但我们得有耐心
I've been patient. I want her back.
我一直很有耐心 我要她回来
Well...
这...
that's interesting.
有意思
Does Nick know? No.
尼克知道吗 不知道
You gonna tell him?
你会告诉他吗
I don't know.
不知道
And you can't tell him.
你不能告诉他
This feels very familiar.
这场景真是似曾相识
I'm serious, Sean.
我认真的 肖恩
If Nick finds out that you're a Hexenbiest again,
如果尼克发现你又变回巫女了
things may not turn out so well.
结果可能不会太好
We have a son together.
我们有儿子了
And we have a daughter together.
我们还有女儿呢
Well, maybe I should live with both of you.
也许我应该一女侍二夫
Wouldn't that be fun?
那该多有趣
Don't forget what happened to the last Hexenbiest
别忘了之前跟他同居的那个巫女
he lived with.
最后的结局
I'm not Juliette.
我不是朱丽叶
I know. I just...
我知道 我只是...
I just don't want anything to happen to you.
我只是不希望你发生任何不测
And I don't want anything to happen to you.
我也不希望你发生任何不测
Hey, guys, I'd-- I'd appreciate it
伙计们 如果你们
if you didn't say anything to my mother
不告诉我妈妈我被袭击的事的话
about me getting attacked.
我会很感激的
I don't want her to get freaked out.
我不想吓着她
Okay, but we're gonna need your shirt.
好 但我们需要你的衬衫
Excuse me?
什么
Some of the blood on it might not be yours.
上面的血有些可能不是你的
We can use it to help identify whoever attacked you.
我们可以以此来帮助识别是谁袭击了你
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Oh, that's my mom.
我妈妈
Mom. Oh, my God.
妈妈 天呐
I was so worried about you.
我都担心死你了
What happened? I know. I
发生了什么事 我知道 我...
Your shirt! Yeah.
你的衬衫 对
Is that blood? Are you injured?
是血吗 你受伤了吗
It looks worse than it is, I swear.
实际上没有看着这么糟糕
Oh, my God. My car had a flat tire.
天呐 我的车爆胎了
It went off the road, but I'm fine.
车子冲出了马路 但我没事
These two police detectives,
这两位警官
they gave me a ride.
让我搭了个顺风车
I'm sorry. I don't remember your names.
抱歉 我不记得你们的名字了
No problem. I'm Detective Burkhardt.
没关系 我是伯克哈德警探
This is Detective Griffin.
这是格里芬警探
You gave me quite a scare. I know, and I'm sorry.
你真是吓死我了 我知道 对不起
I-I tried to call, but my phone had no service.
我想给你打电♥话♥的 但是电♥话♥无服务
I want to find out if you called the police
我想知道昨晚他没出现
last night when he didn't show up.
你报♥警♥了吗
No, I didn't; I thought he was late
没有 我以为他是迟到
or just stuck at the office.
或者被困在办公室了
Yeah. Well, thank you, guys, for the ride.
好了 谢谢你们的顺风车
If we need to get ahold of you...
如果我们想联♥系♥你...
Yeah, of course.
当然
This is my card. Number's on it.
这是我的名片 上面有我电♥话♥
Just give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥就行了
Your shirt.
你的衬衫
Yeah, I'm just gonna get my mom in the house,
我先把我妈妈送进去
and then I'll run it right back out, okay?
然后再回来把衣服给你们 行吗
That strike you as a little weird?
你觉得奇怪吗
What?
什么
He didn't want his mom to know that he was attacked.
他不想他妈妈知道他被袭击了
If my mom lived out here by herself
如果我妈妈一个人住在郊区
and I was attacked not far away,
而我又在附近被袭击了
I'd want her to know so she could at least lock the doors.
我会想要她知道 好让她至少记得锁好门
Maybe he'll tell her later,
也许他晚点会告诉她
after he gets off his bloody shirt.
等他把沾满血的衬衫脱掉之后
Here you go. Thanks again.
给 再次感谢
No priors for Doyle.
道尔没有前科
The Doyle family is pretty old money for Portland.
道尔家族是波特兰的大家族啊
They've owned that property where his mother's living
他妈妈住的那个地方从19世纪末开始
since the late 1800s.
就归他们家族所有
Looks like he's been at the same real estate firm
好像过去五年 他都在同一家
for the last five years.
房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥上班
He's single, no dependents.
单身 没有要赡养的人
And yet he winds up bloody
但却在去妈妈家的路上
on his way over the hills and through the woods
滚下山 穿过树林
to Mother's house.
弄得满身是血
Got the lab work back
从被害人衬衫上取的
on the blood samples taken from your victim's shirt.
血样的实验室报告回来了
Any dog? No dog, all human.
有狗的吗 没有 都是人的
But you were thinking there were two types--
但你们觉得是被害人和袭击人
victim and attacker?
这两种吧
Yeah, according to him, he was attacked
对 据他所说 他是被
by an assailant and his dog.
一个袭击者和他的狗攻击的
Well, then it's kind of hard to explain
那这就有点难解释了
the three different blood types when none of them are canine.
衣服上有三种血型 没有一种是属于犬科的
So he was attacked by two humans and no dog.
所以他是被两个人袭击了 而不是一人一狗
Doesn't mean he wasn't attacked by a dog,
并不意味着他没被狗袭击啊
just that the dog didn't bleed.
不过是表明狗没有受伤
Or the dog was Wesen.
或者那只狗是格林生物
So we got a man and his Wesen
也就是说是一个人和他的格林生物
loose in the woods?
在树林里为所欲为
Maybe. Check area hospitals.
也许吧 查查区医院
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表