剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We have a new luchador with us,
欢迎我们的新人摔跤手
El Tigre Feroz!
老虎费罗兹
We all know he doesn't stand a chance
我们都知道他根本无法
against the undefeated
打赢长胜不败的
Mayordomo!
管家
You got served!
热力四射
You're supposed to be following my lead.
你应该听从我的指挥
Not anymore.
再也不必了
I'm doing what I should've done a long time ago.
很早以前 我就该这么做了
Seems like Mayordomo got up on the wrong side of the bed,
看来管家一早起来情绪不好
pero no worries.
但是别担心
He'll make a comeback.
他会卷土重来的
Siempre gana.
他总是会赢
Tigre! Tigre!
老虎 老虎
Tigre!
老虎
It worked.
成功了
It worked.
成功了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
I can't believe you did this.
不敢相信你打赢了我
You...
你
Can you believe that idiot?
你能相信那蠢货吗
Idiot?
蠢货
He's a genius. What?
他是个天才 什么
Did you hear that crowd? What are you saying?
你听见观众的呼声了吗 你说什么
He totally pulverized your culo,
他彻底击败了你
and they loved it!
而他们喜欢这种场面
Can't you hear 'em?
你难道听不到吗
They're still going nuts!
他们依然为之疯狂
And you...
而你...
I got to hand it to you. That was bold.
我要祝贺你 你真是太大胆了
And I would've killed you had the crowd
要不是观众们喜欢这样的
not loved every second of it.
我会杀了你的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Tomorrow night, you are the headliner.
明晚 你就是头条
We're not done here.
这事没完
Yeah.
没错
I did it.
我成功了
It's all happening.
成真了
I can't believe it.
不敢相信
So you won?
所以你赢了
Won?
赢
I crushed him.
我让他溃不成军
Not that I couldn't have anyway.
虽然之前也不是不可以
I felt different,
但我觉得不一样
like I had power, real power.
就好像我拥有了力量 真正的力量
You should put that away now.
你应该把它放起来
There was nothing that could stop me.
没有什么能够阻止我
I know.
我知道
Did you bring the money?
钱带来了吗
Yeah.
带了
Half of what I made tonight.
今晚挣的一半
Just remember,
记住
never wear that mask outside the ring.
赛场外绝对不能戴
You already told me that.
你已经说过了
I'm telling you again.
我再提醒你一遍
Don't worry. I know what I am doing.
别担心 我知道自己在做什么
No, you don't know what you're doing.
不 你不知道你在做什么
As long as I have this, I do.
只要我有这个 我就知道
Hey, you screwed me.
你毁了我
You lost. Live with it.
你输了 就接受吧
Boy, I should beat you senseless
你今天惹出了这种乱子
for that crap you pulled today.
我应该把你打到爹妈都不认
Yeah, do that, you'd be costing the boss a lot of money.
来啊 让老板损失一大笔钱
Go home.
滚回家吧
Yeah, you might get to headline one match,
你可能因为一场比赛上头条
but I'm gonna kill you in that ring tomorrow.
但明天我会在赛场里杀了你
You ain't killing nobody.
你杀不了任何人
Did Benito make this for you
是贝尼托做了这个
to give you a little confidence, huh?
来给你增加点信心吗
Make you feel like a big man?
让你觉得自己是个大人物
Give it back.
还给我
What, are you powerless without this ugly thing,
怎么 没了这个丑面具你就不行了
El Tigre Feroz?
老虎费罗兹
Oh, you shouldn't have done that.
你真不该这么做
You know what?
知道吗
Maybe we'll have that match right now.
不然我们现在就来比一场
You're gonna be El Tigre Nada.
你会变成老虎纳达
Anyone get a look at the attacker?
有人看见袭击者吗
Negative. But I did ID the vic.
没有 不过我查了死者的身份
Turns out he's James Vazquez.
名字是詹姆斯·巴斯克斯
His fans know him as El Mayordomo.
他的粉丝都叫他管家
Luchador? As in Mexican wrestler?
摔跤手 墨西哥摔跤手
Apparently.
显然是
We found his car parked down the street,
我们发现他的车停在街尾
but he didn't live anywhere around here.
但他不住在这附近
Gym bag inside with his mask and costume.
车里有健身包 装着他的面具和服装
Yeah, I want to take a look at that mask.
我想看看那个面具
Thanks.
谢了
Looks like it's made of leather.
看起来是用皮革做的
Not what we're looking for.
不是我们要找的
Let's see where he worked.
看看他在哪里工作
This mask should never again be worn outside the ring.
绝对不能在拳击场外的地方戴这个面具
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I got to show you something.
给你看样东西
They love you.
他们爱你
But I didn't save Andrew's life.
但我没有救回安德鲁
But you got his killer. Did I?
但你抓到了杀他的凶手 是吗
Of course you did.
当然
And the newspapers say so, so it must be true.
报纸也这么说 所以肯定是真的
Look, Dixon served a purpose for a greater good.
迪克森是为了更伟大的事业而献身的
You killed him to further your own agenda.
你们是为了自己的政♥治♥诉求杀了他
Most agendas include death.
大多数政♥治♥诉求都带有死亡
There's more than one life at stake here.
现在有无数性命都危如累卵
You're doing the right thing by joining us.
你加入我们是正确的选择
No, I haven't joined anybody yet.
不 我还没加入任何人
To win, we think you'll need to have a family.
要赢的话 我们觉得你会需要一个家庭
Are you proposing?
你这是在求婚
Or are you pregnant?
还是你怀孕了
No and no.
都没有
You don't need me for that.
这件事上你不需要我
You already have a daughter.
你已经有个女儿了
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
And Adalind's the mother.
爱达玲是她妈妈
Can't believe Mayordomo's dead.
不敢相信管家死了
Did he have any enemies?
他有什么对手吗
Yeah. I'm sure he had lots.
有 肯定有很多
I didn't pay any attention.
但我没注意
I don't get involved in their personal lives
如果可以避免的话 我不会
if I can avoid it.
干涉他们的私生活
They're a mess.
因为非常乱
May he rest in peace.
希望他安息
You know, it would be helpful if you had a few names for us.
如果你能提供一些名字 对我们会很有帮助
Well, yeah, I think he got into it
我觉得他今晚
pretty good tonight with Goyo,
跟戈有比得很激烈
but, you know, nothing out of the ordinary.
不过没什么不寻常的
What happened?
怎么回事
Well, Goyo beat his ass in the ring tonight,
戈有今晚把他打得落花流水
and Mayordomo wasn't happy about it.
管家对此很不开心
Doesn't that happen every fight?
不是每场比赛都这样吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表