剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
just before we got out.
向尼克家走去
At least we know where they were coming from.
至少我们知道他们是从哪冒出来的
It's Nick. Finally.
是尼克 终于出现了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Chavez knows.
查瓦兹知情
You saw her? Had a little chat.
你见过她了 聊了几句
Look, Nick, there's other stuff going on.
尼克 还发生了别的事
What did you find out about her?
你在她身上有什么发现
Not much, but you got to come in here.
不多 但是你得回局里一趟
I need to know where Chavez lives.
我要知道查瓦兹住在哪儿
Look, forget about her for a second and get in here.
暂时别管她 先回局里
Three of your neighbors were killed last night.
昨晚你有三位邻居遇害
What?
什么
It has to be those guys I saw coming for us.
肯定是我看到的那些冲着我们来的人
All right, I'm coming in.
好 我现在回去
The suspect's body, who we now believe
这是嫌疑犯的尸体 我们认为
is our Jack the Ripper copycat,
他就是我们要找的山寨版开膛手
was discovered late last night.
尸体于昨晚深夜里发现
Yeah.
嗯
Special Agent Chavez from the FBI
联调局的特别探员查瓦兹
is on the phone for you.
打电♥话♥来找你
I'll take it.
转接过来
This is Captain Renard.
我是雷纳德队长
Captain, I wish I had a better reason to call you.
队长 真希望我打来找你不是为了这事
What's the problem?
有什么事
Your Detective Burkhardt was in my office this morning.
你的那位伯克哈德警探 今早来过我办公室
He made some accusations which lead me to believe
他对我提出的一些指控让我认为
he's under a lot of stress.
他最近压力很大
He's had some family problems recently.
他家里最近出了点事
Yeah, well, I'm sorry to hear that,
很遗憾听到这事
but his behavior in my office was unbalanced and threatening.
但是他在我办公室里的行为非常错乱且具威胁性
We almost had to place him under arrest.
我们差点就要逮捕他了
I'd like to leave this in your hands,
我想把这件事交给你来处理
but if this happens again, it'll be out of my hands,
但如果此事再次发生 我就无能为力
and he will find himself in jail.
只好把他关进监狱
I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
我会保证此事不会再次发生
Good.
那就好
Who was killed? Haven't got names yet.
死者都是什么人 还没查到名字
Two on the south-side corner house
两个死在南面拐角处的房♥子里
and one in the garage at the west-side corner house.
一个死在西面拐角处那个屋子的车♥库♥里
That must have been how they controlled the area
他们肯定就是这样控制周边范围
to get to my mother.
来杀掉我妈妈的
Obviously the royal family
显然皇室
wasn't worried about collateral damage.
并不担心伤及无辜这件事
Hey, Nick.
尼克
I need to see you in my office.
来我办公室一下
Yeah, I need to talk to you too.
好 我也有事要找你
What are you doing? What are you talking about?
你在干什么呢 你在说什么
You confronted Special Agent Chavez
你去特别探员查瓦兹的办公室
in her own office, with witnesses?
找她对质 还有多位目击证人
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Captain, you don't understand--
队长 你不明白
Maybe I do, maybe I don't,
不管我明不明白
but you might get yourself arrested
如果你不停止这种行为
on federal charges if you don't stop what you're doing.
你就有可能被联邦指控并逮捕
Chavez is part of a secret government organization.
查瓦兹是秘密政♥府♥组织成员
What organization, Nick? I don't know.
什么组织 尼克 我不知道
But that's what I'm trying to figure out.
所以我想调查清楚
Last night, they took Juliette's body.
昨晚 他们带走了朱丽叶的尸体
They took Trubel Stop.
带走了麻烦鬼 别说了
I've been told. We're gonna look into it.
我已经知道了 我们会去查的
You don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
A lot has happened, and you have to take some time.
发生了这么事 你需要一些时间
No, I don't need time This is not a suggestion.
不 我不需要休... 我不是在建议你
Are you suspending me?
你要停我的职吗
No, I am telling you to take some time.
不是 我是在告诉要好好休息几天
Now, if you don't, then I will suspend you.
如果你不照做 我就会把你停职
Captain, you don't understand what Chavez--
队长 你不明白查瓦兹是...
Enough.
够了
You go near her again,
如果你再去找她
and you'll be facing a lot more than a suspension.
你要面临的就不只是停职了
That didn't go well.
看来被训了一顿
Hold on. Slow down.
等等 先别走
I've been ordered to take some time off.
队长下令让我休息几天
Well, you have been going through a lot.
最近你发生了这么多事
That wouldn't be a bad idea.
这个主意也不错
How can I take time when I know what's going on?
我都知道发生了什么事 还怎么好好休息
Hey, listen, man. Listen, we just want to help.
听我说 我们只是想帮帮你
You don't believe me either.
连你也不相信我
Now what?
现在怎么办
Got to get some help.
得找帮手
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
What do you mean what am I doing?
什么我要干嘛
I'm opening up the shop.
我要开店
I already did that.
我已经开了
You just made us closed again.
你又让我们停止营业了
I did? Oh.
是吗
I don't think I can focus on Spice and Tea.
我想我没法把精力放在店里
I mean, Juliette's dead, and somebody took Trubel.
朱丽叶死了 麻烦鬼又被人抓走了
How did this happen just since last night?
昨天一夜之间怎么会发生这种事
Look, obviously we're only getting part of the story.
显然我们只知道事情的一部分
I mean, Nick was way fried when he called.
尼克打电♥话♥来的时候 简直怒气冲天
So I think we're just gonna have to, you know,
我想我们只能
take all this with a very large grain of salt.
抱着怀疑态度看这些事
If Juliette's dead, Juliette's dead.
如果朱丽叶死了 就是死了
Nick wouldn't just make that up,
尼克不会编造这种事
and he certainly wouldn't call and tell us that
而且如果不是真的 他肯定不会
if it's not true.
打电♥话♥告诉我们
Okay, look, the last thing we knew,
我们知道的最后一件事
she was getting on that helicopter.
就是她当时要上那架直升机
Oh, my God. The helicopter crashed.
天呐 直升机坠毁了
No, he didn't say anything about a helicopter.
不 他只字未提那架直升机
He just said they took her body.
他只说他们把她的尸体带走了
Who? Who took her body?
谁 谁带走了她的尸体
I assume whoever killed her.
我认为是杀死她的人
Unless she died of natural causes,
除非她是自然死亡
which is highly unlikely
鉴于她最后变成了巫女
considering what she was at the end.
这个可能性很低
So whoever killed her took her body and Trubel?
所以杀死她的人带走了她的尸体和麻烦鬼
And his mom's head.
还有他妈妈的头
This does not make any sense.
这些完全解释不通
They just all happened to be in the same place...
她们正好在同一时间出现在同一个地方
at the same time, like some sick scavenger hunt?
像那种变♥态♥猎杀游戏吗
It's Hank.
是汉克
Hank, what the hell is going on?
汉克 到底怎么回事
Have you talked to Nick? Oh, yeah.
你见过尼克没 见了
That doesn't sound like a very good "Oh, yeah."
这语气好像不太对劲啊
It's not. Is Juliette really dead?
是的 朱丽叶真的死了吗
I think so, but I'm not sure about anything anymore.
应该是吧 我已经没法确定任何事了
Are you guys at the shop Yes.
你们在店里吗 在
Wu and I are coming over. We need your help.
我和吴现在过来 我们需要你们的帮忙
Nick.
尼克
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Nick.
尼克
Juliette!
朱丽叶
I can't do this.
我受不了了
Wait a minute.
等等
If he didn't see this FBI agent at his house,
如果他没有在他家见过这个联邦探员
how can he be so sure it's her?
他怎么就这么确定是她干的呢
Because nothing else makes sense to him right now.
因为现在对他来说 没有什么是说得通的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表