剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I know she's dead.
我知道她死了
I'm asking you if you'd ever hurt them.
我是在问你是否会伤害他们
I wouldn't.
不会的
I don't owe Juliette anything.
我不欠朱丽叶什么
But I do.
但我欠
Okay, she helped me.
她帮过我
She would have killed you too.
她当时有机会的话 也会杀了你的
Glad we talked.
很高兴我们聊了聊
Polls have got us in a dead heat.
在民♥意♥调查里我们不分上下
If the election were held tomorrow,
假如明天进行选举的话
it could go either way.
两边都有可能获胜
We've taken the high road, and Galligher hasn't.
我们一直是高姿态 但加林格不是
We have to stop being the nice guy.
我们得停止做好人了
I'm not trying to be a nice guy.
我没有在试图做好人
I just don't want this campaign to be like every other campaign.
我只是不想让这次竞选和其他竞选一样
I don't want to get elected because I'm the guy they hate the least.
我不想因为自己是大家最不讨厌的人而当选
Pointing out a couple of flaws about your opponent
指出你对手的几处缺点
does not make you the bad guy.
并不会让你成为个坏人
You wrestle a pig You get dirty, and the pig likes it.
和猪斗... 一身骚 而猪就开心了
But George Bernard Shaw
但乔治·萧伯纳
is not running for the mayor of Portland.
可没有在参选波特兰的市长
And you don't wrestle a pig.
不要和猪较劲
You take them to slaughter, and you make bacon.
把它们送到屠宰场 然后做成培根
How do you suggest we make bacon out of Galligher?
你认为我们该怎么把加林格做成培根呢
Well, first you fatten him up
首先做些轻率的不明智的行为
with some youthful indiscretions,
来让他膨胀
and then you slit his throat
然后以几项
with a couple of covered-up drug charges.
不在台面上的毒品指控 来解决他
And finally you gut him with gambling debts
最后借由赌债
and some favors paid out to known associates of the mob.
花钱买♥♥支持率这些让他再无翻身之地
Is any of that true?
这些都是真的吗
All of it.
全是真的
It was discovered during undercover operations
是在进行卧底行动时发现的
and then later buried with political favor.
后来因为政♥治♥好意而压了下去
Look, whether it's true or not, i still don't like using it.
不管孰真孰假 我还是不喜欢用这种手段
The public has a right to know who they're gonna elect.
民众有权知道他们要选举的是谁
And it wouldn't come from us.
这也不该由我们来揭露
That's what the press is for.
而是媒体该做的事
I mean, if he called us at 3:00 in the morning,
如果他半夜三点打电♥话♥给我们
he must have thought it was urgent,
他肯定是认为这事很紧急
so why hasn't he called you back?
那他为什么还没回你电♥话♥
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe he realized the books were fakes or something.
也许他发现了那些书是假的
But wouldn't he have called to tell you that?
但是他也会打电♥话♥跟你说吧
He could have found another buyer.
他也有可能已经找到了另一个买♥♥家
Well, that would be a shame.
那就太可惜了
Maybe you should try calling him again.
也许你应该再打给他试试
He's probably just trying to establish
他可能只是想确认一下
how much they're worth, you know?
这些书值多少钱
So he has an idea of how much to charge.
这样他就知道应该怎么开价
I got it.
我去开
My God!
天呐
Uncle Felix!
菲利克斯舅舅
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
你怎么没告诉我你要来
There is no time.
没时间了
You must contact your friend-- tonight-- now!
你今晚必须联♥系♥你的朋友 立刻
Hello?
你好
Ah! You are Rosalee.
你就是罗莎莉吧
I am very nice to meet you.
非常高兴见到你
This is my Uncle Felix.
这是我的菲利克斯舅舅
I had to leave Leipzig in a hurry.
我不得不匆忙地离开莱比锡
Welcome to our home.
欢迎来到我们家
Can-- can I get you something to eat or--
要给你弄点吃的吗
No, no.
不用了
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
You have to call your friend right now.
你必须立刻打电♥话♥给你的朋友
This cannot wait.
这事不能等
Okay, okay.
好 好
You okay?
你没事吧
You seem kind of quiet tonight.
你今晚很安静啊
Today would have been my mother's birthday.
今天本来是我妈妈的生日
It's just hard not to think about it
只是越尽量不去想
when you try not to think about it,
就越难不去想
because then all you do is think about it.
因为接下来满脑子都在想这件事
It's okay.
没事
It'll be over tomorrow. Sorry.
明天我就没事了 抱歉
No, it's okay.
没关系
Here I am thinking about my mother,
我居然在想我妈妈
who threw me out of the house,
是她把我赶出了家门
and I don't even know your birthday.
我还不知道你的生日呢
And you don't know mine.
你也不知道我的
Uh, April 14th.
你是4月14号♥
You know my birthday?
你知道我的生日吗
Yeah, well, you know.
知道
I guess you did arrest me once.
你是逮捕过我一次
Mine is June 18th.
我的是6月18号♥
Just so you know.
你想知道的话
Monroe.
门罗
Nick, my uncle's here.
尼克 我舅舅来了
From Leipzig? Yup.
从莱比锡吗 对
Showed up unannounced,
一声不响地就来了
and, uh, he says he really needs to talk to you,
他说他真的要和你见一面
like, right now.
现在就见
Ja. I have traveled a great distance.
没错 我大老远赶到这里
This cannot wait.
这事不能等
We must meet with you tonight.
我们今晚必须见一面
So...
你怎么说
Tell him I brought this.
跟他说我把书带来了
Oh, my.
天呐
Nick, he brought one of these books.
尼克 他把其中一本书带来了
I'm sorry; I think you really need to see this.
抱歉 我觉得你真的要来看看
Okay, on my way.
马上过去
If Black Claw marks their killing of an antiques dealer...
如果暗爪用记号♥来表明是他们杀了古董商
They were looking for something and didn't get it.
他们在找些东西 但是却没找到
It's a warning to whoever has it.
这是对拥有此物的人的警告
It says she was found in the house
这上面说是在约瑟夫·雷伯加的房♥子里
of Josef Nebojsa, who died several months ago.
发现的尸体 屋主几个月前已经死了
Do we know who Josef Nebojsa is?
知道约瑟夫·雷伯加是谁吗
No, but we're going to find out.
不知道 但我们会查出来的
It's Nick. Take it.
是尼克 接吧
Nick?
尼克
I'm on my way to Monroe's house.
我现在要去门罗家
His uncle's a book dealer,
他舅舅是卖♥♥书的
and he's got some books that may be Grimm.
他有些书 可能是属于格林的
I'm not sure if I trust this guy.
我不知道要不要相信这个人
Want some backup? Yeah.
需要支援吗 要
Coming your way.
马上去找你
Do you know how old this book is?
你知道这书有多古老吗
Oh, yeah.
知道
It was manufactured in Nuremberg
大概在1390至1395年间
sometime between 1390, 1395,
在纽伦堡的
in the Uman Stromer Mill.
乌曼·斯特莫制♥造♥厂制♥造♥的
Stromer was a councilor in Nuremberg,
斯特莫当时是纽伦堡的议员
uh, which was a free imperial city of the Holy Roman Empire.
也就是神圣罗马帝国的皇城
His paper mill was the first permanent one
他的造纸厂是阿尔卑斯北部的第一家
North of the Alpen.
永久性造纸厂
And he died of the plague in 1407.
1407年 他死于黑死病
Yup.
没错
He's definitely your uncle.
他绝对是你舅舅
Excuse me.
不好意思
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表