剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Wayne? Wayne!
韦恩 韦恩
All right, I'll handle it.
我来处理
Let's talk in the office.
我们去办公室谈
Keep going. Okay.
你继续 好
You shouldn't be coming around here.
你不应该来这里
I want half of everything.
我要一半收入
Starting yesterday. What?
从昨天开始的 什么
You wouldn't have any of this if it wasn't for me.
如果没有我 你们哪来这么好的生意
I can pay you more.
我可以多给你钱
I can give you a couple hundred right now.
现在就再给你几百
You don't get it.
你还没懂
You've been taking advantage of me.
你一直在利用我
I do all the work, you two make all the money.
坏事都是我做 钱都你们拿
Well, sure, yeah, we can work something out.
我们可以找到解决办法
I'll be back at midnight to collect the rest.
我半夜再来拿剩下的钱
If I don't get it,
如果我没拿到
they'll be pulling your bodies out of the lake.
那下次他们捞上来的就是你们的尸体了
What's for dinner?
晚饭是什么
Not sure.
不知道
I don't think he's ready.
我觉得他还没准备好
Burkhardt? He's still too emotional.
伯克哈德 他还是太感情用事
He doesn't understand how important you are to us--
他不明白你对我们有多重要
the way you are now.
你的能力
Maybe we should've changed my face.
也许当时应该给我换张脸
Or do to him what you did to me.
或者把对我做的事也对他做一遍
He'll come around
他会明白的
Once he realizes what we're up against.
一旦他意识到我们对抗的是什么
It's chicken.
这是鸡肉
I don't like it. I mean, I don't trust this guy.
我不喜欢这样 我不相信这家伙
He's already killed two people.
他已经杀了两个人了
And what would make him go out and kill that poor kid?
他为什么会去杀了那个孩子
I don't know, I mean, he's obviously out of his mind.
我不知道 他显然已经疯了
But if he keeps giving us trouble, we got to deal with it.
但如果他一直找我们麻烦 我们不能听之任之
Okay, okay.
好吧
Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, no.
韦恩 韦恩 韦恩 不
No. No!
不不不
Listen, here's what we're gonna do.
我们就这么干
When he comes back tonight, he's gonna ask for his money.
今晚他来了之后 他会开口要钱
And we're gonna give it to him.
我们把钱给他
And just let him walk out?
然后就让他走
No. As soon as you give him the money,
不 等你把钱给了他
I'm gonna shoot him.
我就会开枪打他
What? It's obvious!
什么 很明显啊
He came here to rob us.
他来抢劫
He had the gun, we struggled over it, and he got shot.
带着枪 我们把它抢了过来 他中枪了
Okay, this whole thing is out of control.
整件事都失控了
I think we should just give him the money.
我觉得我们应该就把钱给他
Sorry, we're closed!
抱歉 我们打烊了
Open the door.
开门
What?
什么
It's a girl.
是个姑娘
I'm not here to buy any of your crap.
我可不是来买♥♥你们这些鬼东西的
I'm looking for the Wasser Zahne.
我来找水牙怪
Wayne Open the door!
韦恩 开门
Okay, okay.
好好好
We don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Can you just go away?
请你离开好吗
Yeah, that's him.
就是他
Doesn't look much like that, does he?
看起来不是很像 对不对
These people will just buy anything.
人啊 真是什么东西都买♥♥
Stop being stupid.
别傻了
I'm not looking for any Luisant-pecheur.
我不是来找水獭怪的
I'm looking for the Wasser Zahne.
我来找水牙怪
There's a contract on his head,
有人跟我买♥♥他的头
and I'm gonna collect.
我要砍下他的头
Oh, my god, she's a Grimm!
天呐 她是格林
What do you think you're gonna do with this?
你拿着这个想干嘛
Nothing. I mean, nothing.
没想干嘛 没想干嘛
Thank god you're here.
幸好你来了
The Wasser Zahne's name is Logan Cobb.
那个水牙怪叫罗根·科布
He set us up.
他设计了我们
He came up with the idea of bringing back the lake monster.
是他想出了重现湖怪这个歪主意
He attacked those innocent people on his own.
袭击无辜群众的事都是他一个人干的
If we don't sell this stuff, he's gonna kill us.
如果我们不卖♥♥这些东西 他会杀了我们
We're just patsies selling trinkets.
我们只是卖♥♥卖♥♥小玩意儿的胆小鬼
He's taking all the money!
钱都被他拿去了
Where do I find him?
我要去那里找他
He's coming back here at midnight to pick up his money.
今天半夜他会来这里拿他的钱
But if you get rid of him, we'll give it to you.
如果你能杀了他 这些钱就归你
And you can still collect on his head.
你还能拿到他的头
It's a win-win. He's an old drunk.
双赢 他是个老酒鬼
Should be no problem for a Grimm.
对格林来说 应该小菜一碟
Yeah, yeah. Midnight, huh?
对 没错 午夜是吧
Yeah, but you got to be here earlier.
对 不过你得早点来
I'll come back at 11:30.
我11:30回来
Logan better show.
罗根最好出现
This is perfect.
太好了
Perfect? She's a freaking Grimm!
好什么 她是格林
Yeah, just what we need.
对 要的就是这个
Well, you were right.
你们猜得没错
The brothers are working with a Wasser Zahne named Logan Cobb.
这两兄弟和一个叫罗根·科布的水牙怪合作
He's been doing the killing,
他杀人
They've been collecting the profits.
他们从中赚钱
But they claim Logan's taking all the money.
但他们说钱都归罗根
He's coming back at midnight to collect.
半夜他会回来收钱
How do you want to do this?
你们准备怎么处理
Carefully.
谨慎处理
This guy's got a violent record and lot of assault charges.
这家伙有暴♥力♥史 还有不少袭击指控
And now he's killed two people.
而且已经杀了两个人了
What time do they expect you to be there?
他们要你什么时候去
Told them 11:30.
我跟他们说11:30
So I guess we'll have to crash the party a little early.
看来得提前结束这场派对了
How far you want me to take this?
你们希望我做到什么地步
Well, he's murdered two people.
他已经杀了两个人
And we can't arrest him for it.
而我们没办法逮捕他
That's all I need to know.
这就够了
Here you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
You bring me my money?
把我的钱带来了
No. It's not midnight.
没有 还没到午夜呢
But you come to my place.
得你来我家
I'm not gonna walk around with that much cash.
我才不会带着那么多现金乱跑呢
Then what are you doing here?
那你来干嘛
I'm here to warn you.
我是来提醒你的
About what?
提醒什么
My brother, Oliver.
我哥哥 奥利弗
He's gonna double-cross you.
他要背叛你
What?
什么
He said he wanted to keep your share,
他说他不想给你你的那部分钱
so he hired somebody to kill you when you show up tonight.
所以他雇了一个人来杀你
That little bastard.
小杂种
I'll kill him. No, no, no, no.
我要杀了他 不不不
I got a plan.
我有一个计划
Yeah? What?
是吗 什么计划
You kill Oliver.
你杀了奥利弗
You want me to kill your brother?
你要我杀了你哥哥
Oliver never believed in you, not like I do.
奥利弗从来不信你 不像我
I can't just stand by after everything you've done
你做了这么多 我不能袖手旁观
and let him get away with it.
让他全身而退
So what's this plan of yours?
那你的计划是什么
Oliver doesn't expect you until midnight.
奥利弗以为你午夜才会出现
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表