剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I know him to be honest, hard working,
他诚实 勤奋
and as concerned about this city as I am.
和我一样关心这座城市
Go to his website, learn more about what he stands for.
去他的网站 了解他的立场
I hope you vote in this election,
我希望你们在选举中投他一票
And I urge you to vote for Andrew Dixon.
我强烈推荐大家投安德鲁·迪克森一票
And that's a cut.
停
How was that? Was that all right?
怎么样 这样可以吗
It was great. Just what we need.
很好 正是我们想要的效果
You don't need me to do another one?
你们不需要我再录一段了吗
Actually, I do.
其实还需要
Oh, okay.
好的
How did I screw up?
我哪里搞砸了吗
You didn't, but it would be great if we could get one
你没有 但如果你能
a little less police captain, and a little more neighbor.
少一点队长气息 多一点邻居气质
It's not what you're saying, it's how you're saying it.
无关内容 只是表达方式
Just be more relaxed.
再轻松一点
How about I take my gun off?
不如我把枪放下
Yeah, like that.
对 就是这样
Have fun with it.
开开玩笑
All right, we're going again.
好的 我们再来一次
Can we get the little shine off his forehead?
能不能给他额头去去油
Thank you.
谢谢
A lot of street violence is not happenstance.
许多街区暴♥力♥并不是意外
I mean, some of it is, of course, but just so you know--
我是说有些是 但你们知道
the majority of street riots are instigated by wesen.
大部分都是格林生物煽动的
It's not something we're proud of,
我们并不以此为豪
and certainly not something the history books will tell you,
肯定也不是历史课本会告诉你的
but there it is.
但事实就是如此
Here's a good example.
这就是一个很好的例子
Réveillon riots.
雷韦隆通宵暴♥乱♥
Paris, 1789.
1789年巴黎
That's a good one.
这是一个很好的例子
Everyone thinks this started because one factory
大家都认为这是由于一家工厂
was unionized and the others weren't.
成立了工会而其他没有引起的
But actually it was wesen factory owners
但实际上是格林生物工厂的厂主
going up against this guy, Réveillon, who was not wesen.
反抗这个家伙雷韦隆 他不是格林生物
Réveillon was kehrseite, and they looked down on him.
雷韦隆是常人 他们都看不起他
And here's the crazy irony, though.
夸张的讽刺在于
A lot of his workers were wesen, and they were loyal to him
他有很多工人是格林生物 他们对他很忠诚
because he, you know, treated them well.
因为他对他们很好
The wesen who worked for Reveillon were targeted
这些暴♥乱♥针对以及被害的
and killed in these riots.
都是为雷韦隆工作的格林生物
Right, so on the surface, looked like a union problem,
对 所以表面上看来是工会矛盾
but the truth is, it was a wesen problem.
但其实是格林生物冲突
Similar to what happened last night.
跟昨晚的事类似
Right, and this isn't the only example.
没错 而且这种事例不止这一件
I mean, the Boxer Rebellion,
义和团运动
Draft Riots during the civil war.
南北战争时的征兵暴♥动♥
I mean, the freaking Boston Tea Party.
还有震♥惊♥全♥球♥的波士顿倾茶事件
All started by wesen?
都是格林生物引起的
No wonder history seems to repeat itself.
也难怪历史好像在重复
Nobody really knows the history.
根本没人真正清楚历史
And bottom line, don't rile us up.
归根结底 就是不要惹毛我们
Well, most of us.
我们大多数人
So, last night was wesen on wesen.
所以昨晚是格林生物针对格林生物的袭击
Feels like some of us are being made an example of.
看上去是有人被用来杀鸡儆猴了
Now, your friend who was kidnapped,
你们被绑♥架♥的那个朋友
was he involved in any groups?
有没有加入什么组织
I doubt it. That bakery was his life.
应该没有 面包店就是他的一切
That's the weird thing.
怪就怪在这了
Xavier was all about the bread.
泽维尔一心扑在做面包上
That's Ken exactly. He doesn't like groups.
肯也是 他对各种组织都没兴趣
He never did.
从没喜欢过
Wu, I'm putting you on speaker.
吴 我开扬声器了
You got anything?
有发现吗
Yep, I got something.
有发现
Xavier.
泽维尔
He's alive?
他还活着
He's pretty beat up, but he managed to get away.
被打得鼻青脸肿的 不过成功逃脱了
We got him under guard at the hospital.
已经把他送去医院派警员保护了
He's had the crap scared out of him.
他被吓坏了
Which hospital?
哪个医院
St. Joe's. All right, meet us there.
圣约瑟夫 好 在那里汇合
Bring the mug shots. Xavier's alive.
带上辨认照片 泽维尔还活着
He was luckier than Ken.
他比肯走运
They had me blindfolded most of the time.
大多数时候我都蒙着眼睛
I never really got a good look at them.
没能好好看到他们长什么样
The only thing I know is they all wore black shirts.
只记得他们都穿黑色T恤
Do you know where they took you?
知道他们把你带去哪里了吗
Some old warehouse, but it was dark,
某个旧仓库 不过太暗了
and when I got free I just ran and ran
我一逃脱就不停地跑
until I saw the St. John's Bridge.
一直到看到圣约翰大桥
How did you get away?
你是怎么逃脱的
It was horrible.
很可怕
The guy watching me fell asleep.
监视我的人睡着了
I heard him snoring, and took off my hood.
我听见他打呼噜 就拿下了头上的布
It was just the two of us.
当时只有我们两个人
I picked up a brick and...
我拿起一块砖
hit him in the head more than once.
往他头上拍了好几次
I don't know-- I don't know how many times.
也不知道到底拍了多少次
There was a lot of blood.
他流了好多血
Then I took the keys, unlocked the door, and...
然后我就拿了钥匙 开了门
just ran until I couldn't run anymore.
拼了命地跑 跑到筋疲力竭
Do you recognize this mark?
你认得这个标记吗
No.
不认得
Is that my bakery?
是在我面包店里吗
They do that?
他们画的
We think so.
应该是
Do you think you could recognize your captors?
你觉得你能认出绑♥架♥你的人吗
No. No.
不行
I can't, they'll kill me.
不行 他们会杀了我的
Xavier,
泽维尔
we know that they attacked you because you're wesen.
我们知道他们是因为你是格林生物才攻击你的
No.
不
I've heard about you.
我听说过你
We can protect you.
我们可以保护你
But we need you to identify anyone you can.
但你得认出对方
What do I have to do?
我要怎么做
Just look at some photographs.
看一些照片
There's no hurry.
不用急
Look at each one carefully.
每张都细细看
If you see anyone familiar, just tell us.
如果看到觉得眼熟的 告诉我们
No.
没有
Do you recognize anyone?
有认出谁吗
Not on this page.
这页上没有
I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't do this.
抱歉 也许不该做这个
Maybe I-I just can't remember.
也许我根本不记得
Just take your time.
慢慢来
I can't be sure, but...
我不确定 不过...
she might've been one of them.
她可能是其中之一
We've been able to identify two of the victims as wesen.
我们能确认其中两名受害者是格林生物
Because of the claw mark tag, we think the people involved
因为这个爪子标记 我们认为参与袭击的人
in the attack are wesen too.
也是格林生物
Isn't that the same tag used by Wemlinger
这不是维姆林格杀死两个法警后
when he killed those two marshals?
留下的标记吗
It is,
是的
and I've seen it once before.
我在之前也见到过
Crime scene?
犯罪现场吗
Well...Sort of.
算是吧
I had a meeting with Chavez.
我跟查瓦兹见过一次
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表