剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, right this way.
好的 这边请
All right, where was he when you talked to him?
好的 你和他说话时他在哪里
He was sitting on the couch.
他就坐在沙发上
What did you talk about?
你们谈了什么
His friend Roger had called,
他的朋友罗杰打电♥话♥过来
but Brian didn't want to talk to him or anyone.
但布莱恩不想和他或者其他任何人说话
Was there a problem?
出了什么事吗
He had been having a tough time.
他这段时间很不好过
Brian and his friend Roger had been found guilty
布莱恩和他的朋友罗杰三周前
of criminally negligent homicide about three weeks ago.
失手杀了一个人
They both got five years' probation.
他俩都被判了五年缓刑
It was an accident. What happened?
那是个意外 怎么回事
Last January, they were all drinking.
一月的某一天 他们都喝了酒
One of them had a gun. They were showing off.
他们中的一个拿了把枪出来显摆
It was loaded,
枪是上了膛的
their friend Kuma was shot,
他们的朋友熊君被射中了
then he died.
然后他死了
Brian couldn't handle it.
布莱恩无法接受这件事
We put him in therapy,
我们让他接受心理治疗
but all he did was sit on the couch
但他只愿意坐在沙发上
and play his video games.
玩他的电子游戏
He wouldn't talk to us or his friends.
他不和我们或者他的朋友们交流
We shouldn't have gone out last night.
我们昨晚就不应该出门的
We should have stayed home.
我们应该待在家里的
Did he have access to a vehicle?
他有车钥匙吗
Yes. But it's still in the garage.
有 但车还在车♥库♥里
Tell us what happened to our son.
告诉我们我们的儿子出什么事了
We believe your son was murdered.
我们认为你们的儿子被谋杀了
Wha--my God.
什么...天呐
Oh, my-- - No.
天呐 不
Brian. My baby.
布莱恩 我的宝贝
Now, were there any signs of a break-in or a struggle?
有破门而入或是挣扎的迹象吗
No, but we found his cell phone on the floor over there.
没有 但我们在那边地上找到了他的手♥机♥
Your son make this? No.
是你儿子折的吗 不是
I know who did this.
我知道是谁折的
What? Jin Akagi.
什么 是赤木仁
He never believed the shooting was an accident.
他一直不相信枪杀是意外
Who's Jin Akagi?
谁是赤木仁
Kuma's dad, the father of the boy who died.
熊君的爸爸 遇害男孩的父亲
That son of a bitch threatened Brian
那混♥蛋♥在法庭上
and Roger in the courtroom.
威胁了布莱恩和罗杰
He said that they deserved to die.
他说他们该死
Everyone heard it.
所有的人都听到了
Griffin.
我是格里芬
Yeah. Where?
嗯 在哪
In the same area?
同一个区吗
We'll be there as soon as we can.
我们会尽快赶过去
Was that about our son?
是我们儿子的消息吗
We don't know yet.
还不清楚
We'll call you as soon as we know something.
一有消息 我们会立刻通知你们
So, what do we know?
有什么消息
They found a body and it doesn't have a head.
他们找到了一具无头尸
Kind of dark.
有点黑
Kind of?
只是有点吗
God, I hope there aren't any rats.
天呐 希望没有老鼠
Well, this must be the door Nick told us about.
这肯定就是尼克跟我们说起的门
Looks like the locking mechanism for a watertight door.
好像是水密门的锁紧机构
Like a bulkhead on a submarine.
就像潜水艇的隔板
So, maybe there's water on the other side?
所以也许门后有水
Like what? The ocean?
比如什么 海吗
Maybe you shouldn't open it.
也许你不该打开门
But Nick told us he already opened it.
但尼克说他已经打开过了
Well, maybe it was low tide.
也许他打开的时候是退潮期
Maybe hold your breath, just in case.
还是屏住呼吸吧 以防万一
That's kind of pungent.
刺鼻的味道
How far down do you think this goes?
你觉得这有多深
One way to find out.
只有一个办法找出答案
I'll go first.
我先下去
Where is it? Over here by the river.
在哪 在河边
Buried up to the neck.
只埋到脖子处
That's why it took us so long to find it.
所以这么久才找到
How'd you do with the parents?
你打算怎么告诉那对父母
Pretty sure it's their son.
我很肯定这是他们的儿子
Sorry.
抱歉
You feeling okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Just a little headache.
还好 只是有点头疼
But not as bad as Brian's, so I'm not complaining.
但是不像布莱恩这么糟 所以我没抱怨
He was buried standing up.
他是被垂直埋尸的
Don't you generally bury somebody lying down?
一般情况下 尸体不是躺着埋吗
Usually.
一般情况下是
Now, assuming this is Brian,
假设这是布莱恩
then our killer must have abducted him from home,
那凶手一定是把他从家里掳走
brought him all the way out here,
大老远带到这里
buried him, beheaded him
埋尸 砍下他的头
and thrown his head under a bridge.
再把他的头扔到桥下
Somebody went through a lot of trouble
这人花了不少力气
to dig a hole this deep.
挖了一个这么深的洞
There must be some reason why they buried him this way.
这样埋尸 肯定有原因
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
Detective, it's Teri Johnson.
警探 我是泰瑞·约翰逊
He's gone. What's wrong?
他不见了 怎么了
Dennis is on his way to Jin Akagi's house.
丹尼斯现在正去往赤木仁家
He thinks that Jin killed Brian.
他认为是仁杀了布莱恩
I'm afraid he's going to hurt him.
我怕他会去伤害他
What's Akagi's address?
赤木住哪
Where's your husband? What's wrong?
你丈夫呢 怎么了
Jin!
仁
What are you doing? Jin!
你要干什么 仁
He's not here. His car is in the driveway.
他不在家 他的车停在车道上
Jin!
仁
I know you're here, you son of a bitch!
我知道你在 你这个混♥蛋♥
You killed my son!
你杀了我儿子
I'm calling the police!
我要报♥警♥了
Jin!
仁
Johnson's already here.
约翰逊已经到了
Police.
警♥察♥
He came into our house and attacked my husband.
他冲进我们家 攻击我丈夫
He assaulted me. All I did was defend myself.
他攻击了我 我只是自卫
You must have hit him pretty hard.
你肯定打得他不轻
He came in here screaming about how I murdered his son.
他进来冲着我大吼 说我杀了他儿子
It was his son that killed our son.
是他儿子杀了我们儿子
Can you hear me? Yeah.
听得到吗 听得到
Dennis Johnson needs to be locked up
你们要把丹尼斯·约翰逊关进
where his son should have been.
他儿子本应该待的地方
His son was murdered last night.
他儿子昨晚被人谋杀了
Oh, my God. No.
天呐 不是吧
Something attacked me.
有东西攻击了我
I don't know what it was.
我不知道是什么
Can you walk? Yeah. Yeah.
能走吗 能
Just get me out of here. All right.
带我离开这里 好
Can you tell me where you were last night?
能告诉我你们昨晚在哪吗
We were assaulted in our own home
我们在自己家里遭人攻击
and you're questioning us as if we're murderers?
而你却把我们当杀人犯一样审问
Anything you tell me could help.
你们提供的任何信息都可能会有所帮助
Here's what I'll tell you: I want him arrested for assault,
那我告诉你 我要你们以侵犯他人的罪名逮捕他
and we're not answering any questions
而且我们是不会回答你任何问题的
without our lawyer present.
除非有律师在场
Then you're gonna want to talk to your lawyer.
那你们就找律师谈谈吧
I don't know what it was.
我不知道是什么东西
I can't really describe it.
真的没法形容
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表