剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We only have 24 hours.
我们只有24个小时
Actually, make that 22 and a half.
事实上 还有22.5个小时
And my uncle will not hang around.
而且我的舅舅不会逗留
I'll see what I can do.
我会看看我能做些什么
But this is government money from a fund that doesn't exist,
这些政♥府♥的钱都来自一个不存在的基金组织
so I can't make any promises.
所以我不能保证
This is Felix Dietrich.
我是菲利克斯·迪特里克
I received your text.
我收到你的信息了
Yeah, uh, a moment.
是的 等一下
There.
这儿呢
I have the number.
我有号♥码
A0772BR5524.
A0772BR5524
Where do I pick it up?
我到哪儿提货
A moment.
稍等
After 4.
四点以后
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I mean, it was really weird.
说真的 真的好诡异
She looks like Juliette.
她看起来就是朱丽叶
But I have no idea if there's anything of her left... in her.
但我不知道她身上还有没有一点朱丽叶的东西
But she remembered you?
但是她记得你
Oh, yeah, no, she remembers everything,
是的 她记得所有的事情
Except there's a complete disconnect with her own past.
只是好像这些过去跟她完全无关一样
Mighty convenient considering how much guilt
这么做真是太合适了 不然不知道多大的愧疚
should be eating away at her conscience.
才能这么蚕食她的良心
You think she even has one?
你觉得她还有吗
Not from what I got.
不觉得
Yes!
太好了
This is what I was looking for.
这就是我在找的东西
Oh, my god, that's the guy.
我的天 就是他
Monroe.
门罗
Hey, Nick, have you heard anything from Meisner?
尼克 梅尔森那儿有消息吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Cause we're down to like 10 hours.
我们只剩10个小时了
I know.
我知道
Anyway, Rosalee found some incredible stuff
不管怎样 罗莎莉找到了一些
about this Josef Nebojsa.
关于约瑟夫·雷伯加的重要信息
I was able to trace his lineage.
我可以查到他的家系
Nick, his ancestors go back to the Crusades.
尼克 他的祖先可以追溯到十字军东征时期
If I'm right, one of his relatives on his father's side
如果我猜测正确 他的一个父系亲属
was a knight that fought for the Knights Templar
在君士坦丁堡的洗劫之中
in the sack of Constantinople.
是圣殿骑士团的一个骑士
And he was from Zollern, a town in the Black Forest.
他来自卓伦 黑森林地区的一个小镇
Nick, I think this Nebojsa is really rooted, okay?
尼克 我觉得这个雷伯加很有来头 知道吗
We cannot let these books get away.
我们不能失去这些书
I mean, the history of them alone is worth...a lot.
光这些书的历史就很有价值
Well, I don't have $100,000.
我没有10万块
Neither do we, but we were thinking
我们也没有 但是我们想
maybe we could all come up with enough
也许我们可以凑一凑
to make Monroe's uncle.
给门罗的舅舅
Make us a deal.
让他答应卖♥♥给我们
Maybe.
有可能
We got a body downtown.
市中心发生了命案
I got to go.
我要挂了
Dude, think about it, though, okay?
伙计 好好考虑一下好吗
I mean, I can stall for time
我可以拖延时间
as long as he thinks we're getting the money.
让他觉得我们在筹钱
Yeah, try it.
好 你尽量
Victim is mid-60s.
死者六十四五岁
Attacked inside his hotel room
今早早些时候
sometime earlier this morning.
在酒店房♥间遇袭
This one's a little unusual,
这个案子有点不寻常
even considering the normal unusual.
即使是相较于一般的不寻常而言
Why?
为什么
Victim's mouth has a lot of blood.
死者的嘴里有很多血
Was he hit?
他被打了吗
No, looks more like he bit somebody--
不是 看起来更像是他咬了谁
very hard.
而且咬得很狠
Looks like somebody was looking for something.
看来是有人在找什么东西
Got a possible ID.
查到了可能的身份
Victim's registered as Felix.
死者登记的名字是 菲利克斯
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
That's Monroe's uncle.
他是门罗的舅舅
This is the book guy?
那个卖♥♥书人
Yeah.
对
That must have been what they were after.
他们肯定是为了这个来的
"In 1203,
"1203年
"after the siege of Constantinople,
"在君士坦丁堡围城之后
"Alexios Angelos was crowned Emperor Alexios IV
"阿历克塞•安格洛斯被加冕成为拜占庭王国的
"of the Byzantine empire.
"阿历克塞四世
"He was pro-crusader and tried to pacify the city,
"他是亲十字军派 试图安抚整个城市
"but riots broke out
"但是仇恨十字军的希腊人
"between the Greeks, who hated the crusaders,
"和支持十字军的拉丁人之间
"and Latins, who supported them.
"发生了暴♥动♥
"During that time, much of the populace
"在那期间 众多平民
"began to turn against the emperor,
"开始转而反对国王
"finally deposing him and imprisoning him.
"最终将他罢黜 然后监禁
"Then in March, the crusader and Venetian leadership
"三月时 十字军和威尼斯领袖
"decided to take the whole city,
"决定攻下整座城市
dividing the Byzantine empire between them."
将拜占庭王国瓜分"
Sounds a lot like what's happening now.
和现在的情况很像
Only the names change.
只是改了名字
Nick, did you hear from Meisner?
尼克 梅森尔有回音了吗
No.
没有
Monroe, I...
门罗 我...
I have some bad news.
我有个坏消息
What, we have to come up with the money?
什么 我们得自己筹钱吗
No, it's not that.
不是这个
Your Uncle Felix has been murdered.
你的菲利克斯舅舅被杀了
What?
什么
Oh, my god.
天呐
I'm at the crime scene now.
我现在在犯罪现场
I think I need your help on this one.
这个案子我需要你的协助
You need to come down here.
你得来一趟
It looks wesen on wesen,
看上去是格林生物对格林生物的作案
but it's pretty brutal.
但现场太血腥
Yeah, just tell me where.
好的 告诉我地址
The Grand Regent Hotel.
晶华酒店
I know it.
我知道这个地方
Oh, my god, honey, I'm so sorry.
天呐 亲爱的 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I can't believe this.
不敢相信
I guess 24 hours was more time than he had.
看来24小时对他来说超支了
I'm gonna have to call my mom and...
我得打电♥话♥通知我妈妈...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I'm sorry it had to turn out this way.
很遗憾事情会变成这样
So I guess whoever did this got the books too.
估计杀了他的人也拿到书了吧
I'm not so sure.
不确定
We talked to the manager.
我们跟酒店经理谈过
Your uncle didn't have a rental car.
你舅舅没有租车
He arrived by cab.
是打的来的
Okay, but what does that have to do with the books?
但这和书有什么关系呢
Each one of those books weighs nearly five pounds.
这些书每本都有将近5斤重
You just don't cart around 100 pounds
一般人不会背着
of books on your back.
90多斤的书走来走去
Your uncle may never have had the books in this room.
你舅舅可能从没把书放在这个房♥间里
Well, whoever killed him, he fought back, right?
无论是谁杀了他 他反抗了 对吗
That's right, yeah.
没错 他反抗了
Looks like he put up a hell of a fight.
看上去他也经历了一场恶战
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表