剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
He called.
他打电♥话♥来
He wouldn't tell me on the phone what it was about.
不肯在电♥话♥里告诉我是什么事
He wanted to meet. It's Diana.
他想和我见面 事关戴安娜
He said she's with the Resistance.
他说她和反叛组织在一起
Why would he be telling you this now?
他为什么现在告诉你这消息
I don't know.
不知道
I think he's gonna use Diana to get to me for some reason.
我想他在利用戴安娜来接近我
I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
We think Renard is working with Black Claw.
我们认为雷纳德和暗爪有勾结
Are you sure? Yeah.
你肯定吗 肯定
But he doesn't know that we know,
但他不知道我们已经知道了这件事
and, for now, it's better that way.
目前来说 这样最好
I'm scared.
我很害怕
If you hear from him again,
如果他再联♥系♥你
tell me.
告诉我
Okay.
好
So how was last night?
昨晚怎么样
Very nice.
非常好
You didn't sleep with her?
你跟她睡了吗
I did not.
没有
Doesn't mean I won't,
不代表我不会
but we're just getting reacquainted.
我们才刚刚开始重新认识
I'm in no hurry.
我不着急
No, I spoke with him just the other day. Yeah.
不 几天前我刚和他聊过
The Captain contacted Adalind,
队长联♥系♥过爱达玲
didn't tell me anything about it.
但是他却跟我只字未提
Okay,
好
what don't I know that I should know?
有什么我该知道的吗
Said that Diana is with the Resistance.
他说戴安娜和反叛组织在一起
I thought she was with the Royals.
她不是和皇室在一起吗
So did I.
我也以为是
If the Captain is working with Black Claw,
如果队长和暗爪有勾结
they're gonna use Adalind to get to you.
他们会利用爱达玲来接近你
We're associating with some very unsavory characters.
我们在和一些非常讨厌的人打交道
Wu.
吴
Where?
在哪儿
We got another flat one.
又发现一具瘪了的尸体
Number 33, that's Pinky.
33号♥球衣 是阿品
Bullet wound to the gut.
子弹伤了内脏
The likelihood of him getting shot here
他在这里被枪击的可能性
is pretty small.
很小
Pinky never left that park.
阿品从不离开公园
And it's just like the last one.
死状和上一个很像
Now, I'm thinking our perp finds his victims in the park,
我猜测 罪犯在公园发现的被害人
takes them elsewhere to run them over.
把他们带到别处 再用车碾压
We need to find out exactly what we're dealing with.
得确定一下我们遇到的到底是什么
They stalked places of death,
他们在死亡之地徘徊
battlefields, workhouses, and slums.
比如战场 教养所 贫民区
Barbatus Ossifrage?
带须秃鹰
Yeah, they prey on the mortally wounded.
是的 他们捕猎受重伤的人
So they kill the already dying?
所以他们杀害将死必死之人
Exactly.
没错
So technically, they're not killers.
所以严格意义上 他们不是杀手
They sort of serve the same purpose in the ecosystem
事实上 这和他们在自然界的作用一样
as, like, vultures,
就像秃鹰
providing clean-up and recycling of dead bodies,
清理和回收利用死尸
which, in turn, prevents
另一方面 也阻碍了
the spread of plague and pestilence.
瘟疫的传播
They roam in packs called "Tristitudo,"
他们成群活动 被称为群殇
which translate to "A group of grief."
也就是"一群不幸的人"
So we could be dealing with more than one.
所以我们可能面对的不止一个
Definitely, but the thing is,
肯定的 但事实上
unlike vultures, these guys don't hang around one area
和秃鹰不同 这些人在同一个地区最多
for more than, like, three or four bodies
捕猎三或四个尸体
because, you know,
你也知道 因为
hauling off a human corpse is a little more obvious
拖走一个尸体比啄食腐肉
than, like, pecking at carrion.
要显眼
Were the bodies dropped from a high place?
尸体是从高处被扔下来的吗
Because they'd have to break the bones
因为在他们溶解和吸食骨头之前
before they could dissolve them and suck them out.
得先把骨头弄碎
Our bodies were run over.
被害人的尸体都被车碾过
Well, I guess that's a sacrifice
估计在没有悬崖的情况下
you have to make when you don't
只能用这种方法
have a cliff.
将就一下了
Both of our victims were taken from Dekum Park.
被害人都是从迪肯姆公园被拖走的
Well, then the Barbatus Ossifrage
那么 带须秃鹰
is probably scavenging Dekum Park.
就可能在以迪肯姆公园为主
That's where you're gonna find him.
你们能在那儿找到他
We have no idea who this guy is.
我们不知道他是谁
He has no relationship with the victims.
他和被害人之间没有关联
How can you even arrest this guy for murder, anyway?
那你们要怎么以谋杀罪逮捕这个人呢
I mean, he didn't kill anybody.
毕竟 他没有杀任何人
I guess he helps it along.
我觉得他只是顺势帮了点忙
He's an accessory,
他是同谋
and he screws up our crime scenes.
而且破坏了犯罪现场
There's no way we'll be able to get
我们没办法用一个
a conviction with a boneless body.
没有骨头的尸体定罪
I don't know how you're gonna find
在没有尸体的情况下
an Ossifrage without another body.
我不知道怎么找到秃鹰
Well, it says here that,
这里提到
"They're attracted to the smell of blood."
"他们会被血腥味吸引"
Not just the smell of blood;
不止是血腥味
it has to be the scent of imminent death.
得是将死的那种味道
Maybe we can borrow a body from the morgue.
也许可以从停尸房♥借个尸体
Um, that won't be enough.
这不够
The victim is gonna have to smell like it's alive.
被害人要闻起来还活着
So we have to find someone who's alive but dying?
所以我们要找到一个快死的人吗
How are we gonna do that?
这怎么做到
Well, there is something called
有一种东西
the Parfum de la Mort; it's the scent of dying.
叫做死亡香 是将死的气味
You know, if you get me a body,
给我找个人来
I could probably make that up.
我可能可以制出这个
Well, I guess one of us could do it.
可以从我们中间选一个
Any volunteers?
有自愿的吗
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no, wait a minute.
不 不 不 等一下
I've already done this once before.
我之前已经干过一次了
Well, technically, no, you don't have to
事实上 你不用
ingest anything that's gonna actually risk your life.
吃任何危害生命的东西
Sweetie, you just have to lay there and endure the
亲爱的 你只要躺在那儿
Parfum de la Mort.
忍♥受死亡香的味道就行
How bad is it?
有多难闻
It's no worse than certain cheeses.
比一些奶酪好点
When do you want to do this?
你们打算什么时候行动
Tonight.
今晚
Hello?
你好
Can you talk? Yeah.
方便说话吗 方便
I need to see you tonight, alone.
我今晚得见你 单独的
Don't bring Kelly or anybody else.
别把凯利或者别人带来
Well, what am I supposed to tell Nick?
那我怎么告诉尼克
Well, I heard you're working again.
我听说你重新工作了
Why don't you tell him you're meeting with a client?
不如你告诉他你有个客户要见
Is this about Diana?
是和戴安娜有关吗
I'll text you where and when.
我短♥信♥给你时间和地点
Don't be late.
别迟到了
Hey, is that stuff just about done?
那个东西快制成了吗
No, no, no! You don't want to--
不 不 你不会想...
Oh, my God!
我的天
You do not want to breathe this stuff!
你不会想闻这个东西的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表