剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, just a little.
是的 有一点
Don't make mistakes. Working on it.
别犯错 正在努力
Does he blame Adalind?
他怪爱达玲吗
No, he thinks she didn't have a choice.
没 他认为她别无选择
What do you think?
你怎么看
No, what do you think?
不 你怎么看
I think you have more anger than you know what to do with.
我认为你的愤怒程度超出你能应付的范围
Hey, you didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
I think there is a choice
我认为有的选
even when there appears to be none,
即使看似别无选择
but it's the reaction that determines
但作出什么样的反应决定了
whether the choice is good or bad,
这个选择的好坏
not the person who makes it.
而不是做决定的人
And what would Juliette think?
换做是朱丽叶会怎么看
I don't go there.
这方面我不去想
Too dangerous.
过于危险
You're here early. Been here all night.
你来得很早啊 我整晚都在这
I thought you had a date. I did.
你不是去约会了吗 是的
Had a little B and E action.
遇到了非法入室行窃
Got the guy, he's Wesen. Not gonna even guess what.
抓到了人 是个格林生物 种类我都不想猜
I was waiting to interrogate him until you got here.
我一直在等你来了审问他
On a B and E? Yeah, a B and E
入室行窃 没错 入室行窃
where he was leaving without taking.
走的时候甚至没顺手牵羊
I caught him leaving empty-handed.
我抓到他空手而去
They ID'd the guy as Tony Talamonti.
他们查到他叫托尼·塔拉蒙蒂
So how'd Tony come in?
那托尼是怎么进去的
Windows were closed and locked.
窗户全都关紧锁上了
He had to come through the front door.
他只能从前门进入
So did Zuri leave the door unlocked?
所以茹里没关门吗
She left it unlocked for me when I came over earlier.
我去她家时 她给我留了门
Could've been a mistake.
有可能是不小心的
But I think the guy was there for me.
但我认为这人是冲着我去的
I'm thinking he's Black Claw.
我觉得他是暗爪的人
It sounds like we both had a rough night.
看来我们俩今晚都很惨
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
Adalind left me.
爱达玲离开了我
Took Kelly with her. What?
把凯利也带走了 什么
Yeah, she left me a note. Said she didn't have a choice.
给我留了张纸条 说她别无选择
Which I'm pretty sure means they have Diana.
我很肯定这说明了戴安娜在他们手上
Do you know where she is? With Renard.
你知道她在哪吗 和雷纳德一起
Oh, oh, this just keeps getting better.
真是越来越有趣了
Yeah, we had a pretty interesting talk
凌晨三点 我们的一番谈话
3:00 this morning. And he's still alive?
也相当的有趣 他还活着吗
He has my son. Kind of complicates things.
我儿子在他手上 事情搞得有点复杂
I don't have a son. You want me to talk to him?
我没有儿子 你要我去找他聊聊吗
Maybe later.
晚点再说吧
Right now, we have to figure out
眼下我们得搞清楚
if your guy's connected to Black Claw.
袭击你的人是否和暗爪有关系
How do we do that?
该怎么做
These guys aren't big on admitting stuff.
这些人都不喜欢坦白交待
We'll push him. See if he woges.
那我们就逼他 看他是否会转化
What if he is Black Claw? Won't he know you're a Grimm?
如果他是暗爪的人 难道他不知道你是格林吗
Yeah, so if he woges, he's not Black Claw.
所以如果他转化 他就不是暗爪的人
If he doesn't, he knows I'm a Grimm,
如果没转化 他就知道我是格林
and he's trying to fake us out.
他会想要蒙骗我们过关
So we fake out the fake out.
那我们就以骗制骗
Exactly.
没错
Hey, nice ID, Tony.
身份证做得不错啊 托尼
How much it cost you?
花了多少钱
Now, we got you on breaking and entering,
我们逮到你非法入侵他人住♥宅♥
assaulting an officer, drugs in the car...
袭击警官 车里藏♥毒♥
Be a lot easier if you open up a little.
如果你好好交待 事情会好办很多
Be a lot easier if you just let me go.
如果你们放我走 事情会更好办
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
You worried about me?
你担心我吗
We're trying to work with you, Tony.
我们想和你好好谈 托尼
Give you a chance to drop a few charges.
给你机会撤销一些指控
I can tell you guys are really concerned for my well-being.
我看得出你们真的担心我
Why'd you pick that house?
你为什么挑那间房♥子
What house? What were you after?
什么房♥子 你想找什么
What were you after?
你想知道什么
You woged in front of my partner.
你在我搭档面前转化过
You want to do it again? Woged?
要不要再来一次 转化
Not sure I know what you mean.
不知道你们指的是什么
Your Wesen. What's that?
你是格林生物 那是什么
You really want me to explain it to you?
你真的要我给你解释吗
Yeah, why don't you try?
好啊 不如试试
Now what?
现在想怎样
Had enough?
够了吗
Nothing? No.
没转化吗 -没
He definitely knows who I am and who you are.
他绝对知道我们俩的身份
All right, so how do you want to handle this?
好吧 那你打算怎么做
Well, you saw him woge. Yeah.
你看到他转化了 是的
Gotta say whatever he is is badass nasty.
不管他是什么 绝对是个难搞的混♥蛋♥
Until we figure out what he is,
在我们查清楚他的身份之前
I don't think we should do anything else.
我认为我们什么也不做
Pick him out in the books?
把他从文件里摘出来吗
Let's hope he's in one of 'em.
希望他是他们的一员
Let's go.
我们走
Wu. Morning.
吴 早啊
How you feeling? Gotta say, pretty good.
你感觉如何 不得不说 感觉好极了
Dreams? Some,
有做梦吗 有一点
but I think I'm getting a handle on it.
但我好像开始知道如何应付这个问题了
One thing I know, I need to stay busy.
我很清楚一件事 我必须保持忙碌
Being alone in my apartment may not be all that healthy.
在家里独自一人也许不太健康
Got something for me?
有事要我处理吗
We do. We want to keep you busy.
有 我要让你忙起来
Got this off a B and E last night.
昨晚有人非法入室行窃
Love to know what's on it. Password protected.
想知道里面有什么 设置了密♥码♥
Not for long.
不用太久
No hair.
没有头发
More buggy. Spinnetod buggy,
更像虫一点 是食人蛛那样的
or Mellifer or Jinnamuru Xunte buggy?
蜂怪那样的还是偷泪魔那样的
No, no, bigger with kind, um, uh, uh--
不不不 比那些都大...
a shield on its face.
脸上有遮挡
Well, the shield, you got your Musasat Alsh-Shabab.
遮挡 那就是甲虫怪了
And there's always the Kackenkopf.
还有蜣螂怪
I hate them. I got one right here.
我讨厌他们 我这有一个
Oh, yeah. That's our Tony.
对 就是托尼
Tony? His name's Tony,
托尼 被抓的那个人
the guy you arrested, and he's a Kackenkopf?
叫托尼 还是蜣螂怪
Yeah. He had a fake ID,
对 他持假身份证
but his real name is Anthony Talamonti.
但他真名叫安东尼·塔拉蒙蒂
Oh, my God, it's Tony.
天呐 是托尼
Seattle Tony? You know this guy?
西雅图的托尼吗 你认识这家伙
Yeah, she does. It's the same guy
她认识 跟我们去德国时
that was here in the spice shop when we were in Germany.
闯进香料店的同一个人
When Adalind got her Hexenbiest back.
爱达玲又变回了巫女的那会
What'd he do? Well, not much
他做了什么 在爱达玲
after Adalind broke all five fingers in his left hand.
把他左手五根手指都折断以后 也没干什么
And we think he's working for Black Claw.
我们觉得他在为暗爪办事
And he was here in the shop and he's following you now?
他来了店里 现在在跟踪你
This is...
这真是
Yeah, this is getting a little scary.
这真是让人有点毛骨悚然
I wanna see this guy. Five minutes, man.
我想见见这家伙 五分钟就行
Just give me five minutes with this guy.
给我和这家伙五分钟
It's Wu.
是吴
Wu, what do you got? Since Hank gave me the laptop,
吴 有什么发现 因为是汉克给我的电脑
I would normally call him, but because of what I found
按理我要给他打电♥话♥ 但因为我在电脑上的发现
on the laptop, I am calling you.
我打给了你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表