剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, that hurts.
好痛
You okay? I don't know yet.
你没事吧 还不知道
I don't think anything is broken.
应该没有哪里骨折
I'm okay too.
我也没事
Are we in some kind of a cave?
我们是不是在什么洞穴里
Have no idea.
不知道啊
Dude.
伙计
It's a catacomb.
这是一个地下墓穴
This must be a church.
这肯定是教堂
Not just any church.
还不是普通的教堂
This is the church from the map.
是地图上标的那个教堂
My god!
天呐
Whatever they hid,
无论他们藏了什么
they have to have hidden it down here.
肯定是藏在这里了
Well, they must have buried it.
他们肯定把它埋起来了
Start with the floor.
从地上开始
Look for some kind of opening.
看看有什么开口没有
Get the shovels.
准备好铲子
Sir. Sir. He's bleeding.
先生 先生 他在流血
Back away. Medics!
退后 医生
Out of the way. Out of the way.
让开 让开
I got him. Balcony.
发现他了 阳台
Andy, Andy.
安迪 安迪
Come on.
撑住
Open the door.
开门
Hey, secure the building.
整栋大楼警戒
Block access. Nobody in or out.
封锁出口 不准进出
Get officers on the street.
召集街上的警员
Come on.
快走
Sir, sir.
先生 先生
Give him space.
给他点空间
Get them out of here.
把他们带走
Where are the medics?
医务人员在哪里
Clear.
安全
Dead.
死了
All clear.
全部安全
We need space. Move away.
我们需要空间 让开
He's got to be in the building.
他肯定在大楼里
We couldn't have missed him.
不可能逃脱
Unless he went out that balcony.
除非他从阳台逃走了
Or the roof.
或者在楼顶
Call that in. I'll check it out.
上报 我去看看
Need a bus.
需要救护车
Apartment 1212, Plaza.
商业区1212号♥公♥寓♥
Oh, god. Get the medics.
天呐 医务人员
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Put pressure.
天呐 天呐 压住
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Help.
等等 等等 救命
Hey, hey. Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Got him?
托好了吗
I got nothing.
没有发现
Neither do I.
我也是
Burying something under these stones?
把东西埋在这些石头下面
I mean, that's kind of overkill, don't you think?
那这也夸张了吧 你觉得呢
I mean, we are in the catacombs
我们现在是在黑森里面
of an ancient church in the middle of the black forest.
的一个古教堂的地下墓穴
You really think the crusaders would have made it
你真的觉得如果十字军们想着有朝一日
that difficult if they ever wanted to come back
回来取走这个东西的话
for this thing someday?
会把这一切弄得那么复杂吗
Well, we have to check, because they might have,
我们得确认一下 因为有这个可能
and we're not coming back.
而且我们不会再来第二次
But think about it-- archeology, anthropology
但你想想看 考古学和人类学
as we know it didn't exist back then.
在那时是不存在的
History wasn't something you studied.
历史不是学习的
It was something you made,
而是创造的
usually with a lot of blood.
通常都伴随着无数鲜血
I'm just saying, I think...
我只是随口一说 我觉得...
I think we need to think
我觉得我们得像他们一样
like them.
思考
Okay.
好
So 800 years ago,
800年前
people were very superstitious.
人们都非常迷信
They wouldn't have liked being down here.
他们不会喜欢待在这下面
Right?
对吧
So maybe...
所以可能...
putting something behind a bunch of dead people
把东西放在一群死人后面
would give it a little more security than just, you know,
会比把它埋在一些古老的石头下面
burying it under any old stones.
来得更安全些
Protected by the spirits of the dead.
由死去的亡灵守护
Exactly.
没错
Skull and crossbones.
骷髅人骨
Crossbones make an X.
股骨交叉的图形正好是一个X
I'll start with this one.
我从这个开始
Nothing personal, guys.
无意冒犯 伙计们
Or gals.
或者姑娘们
I'll call you when the cinchona arrives?
金鸡纳树皮到了我给你电♥话♥
Okay, you're welcome.
好的 不用谢
I should go check on Kelly.
我得去看看凯利了
Look, you don't have to do any more.
你不用再做什么了
You've done plenty today.
今天你做得够多的了
Don't you think we should have heard from 'em by now?
你不觉得这会儿应该有他们的消息了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe.
也许
I'm trying not to think about it.
我正试图不去想这件事
Maybe they're out of cell service.
也许他们那没有信♥号♥♥
Yeah, that's one of the things I keep telling myself.
对 我一直这么说服自己
I'll try to come up with a few more for you.
我再想想别的可能
Okay, yep, coming.
好了 来了
Maybe this is wrong too.
也许这个想法也是错的
No, we're not done yet.
不 还没完呢
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
Better now than when you were alive, though, right?
不过总比在你活着的时候来这么一下好 对吧
I don't think there's anything else up there.
我觉得这里没什么东西
There's something we're not seeing.
有什么是被我们忽略的
Just like the maps on the keys.
就像钥匙上的地图一样
The X was right in front of us, but we couldn't see it
X就在我们眼前 我们却没看见它
until we started thinking differently.
直到换了一种思维方式
Well, I'm thinking all these bones
我觉得这些骨头
look the same to me.
在我看来都一样
No, it's got to be down here somewhere.
不 肯定是在这下面哪个地方
What if we're looking too hard?
万一是我们找得太刻意了呢
You know?
就是...
I mean, I don't see an X, Nick.
我没看见什么X 尼克
We need to go back 800 years.
我们得回到800年前
We kind of are back 800 years.
我们差不多已经回到800年前了啊
I don't think a lot has changed down here in that time.
我觉得现在跟那会并没有多大变化
I'm not talking about the place.
我不是说地方
I'm talking about us.
我是说我们
It's like you said.
就像你说的
We're not thinking the way they are.
我们没有用他们的方式来思考
Nobody would come down here without light, right?
没有人会摸黑下来 对吧
Not if they wanted to see anything, no.
如果想看见什么的话 应该是不会
And they would've been too scared
他们也会非常害怕
by the spirits, right?
这些亡灵 对吧
Yeah, and in a world lit only by fire,
对 在一个只能以火照明的世界
they would have had, like, you know, torches.
他们应该会用火把
So what if light
那如果就是因为有光
actually prevents someone from seeing it?
我们才看不见它呢
Wait a minute.
等等
If nobody would ever come down here
如果所有人下来时
without torchlight,
都会带着火把
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表