剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, that'll work.
很好 这可以
Yeah? I need to talk to you.
喂 我要和你谈谈
Eve. I'm in the parking garage.
伊芙 我在停车场
Bring Hank.
把汉克带来
I won't be here long.
我不会久留
That was Eve? Yeah.
是伊芙 对
What does she want? I don't know.
她要什么 我不知道
She said she wanted to talk.
她说她想谈谈
You sure you want to do this alone?
你确定要自己去吗
Considering what happened at the restaurant?
想想在餐厅发生的事
Well, she wants to talk to you too.
她也想和你聊聊
Okay.
好吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
Did you know about this?
你们知道这个吗
What the hell is that?
这是什么
Campaign poster. Captain running for mayor?
竞选海报 队长要竞选市长
Is that real? It's real.
这是真的吗 是真的
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿得到的
You don't need to know that.
这你不用知道
It's a shipping label, so what?
是运输标签 这怎么了
Look at the date.
看日期
The 15th.
15号♥
Is that supposed to mean something?
这应该意味着什么吗
It was shipped four days
这是在安德鲁·迪克森被暗♥杀♥的
before Andrew Dixon was assassinated,
四天前发货的
which means it was printed sometime before that.
也就是说 海报在此之前就印好了
Are you saying that the captain knew about this?
你是说队长对这一切都知情
I don't know, but somebody involved
我不知道 但是参与迪克森竞选活动的
in Dixon's campaign did.
某人知道
Who?
谁
Rachel Wood.
瑞秋·伍德
Dixon's media relations director.
迪克森的媒体关系负责人
She can't be the only one.
不可能只有她
We need to find out whether Renard knew.
我们得知道雷纳德事先知不知道
Renard couldn't have known.
雷纳德不可能知道
He was standing right next to the guy.
他当时就站在那人的旁边
I've seen the tapes. I saw his reaction.
我看了录像 也看了他的反应
There's no way he could've seen this coming.
他不可能事先知情
No.
不可能
But does he know now?
但是他现在知道吗
What did Eve want?
伊芙想干什么
HW thinks that someone inside Dixon's campaign
HW认为迪克森团队里有人知道
knew he was gonna be assassinated.
他会被暗♥杀♥
What? Oh, my God.
什么 天呐
So we're talking conspiracy.
所以说是阴谋
Maybe.
也许是
Not that I'm not interested in,
并不是说我不感兴趣
you know, conspiracy, but it's night now.
毕竟阴谋这种事 不过现在是晚上
So we should be doing this.
我们应该行动了
Let's go.
走吧
I think we can start with one.
我觉得我们可以先用一个试试
That should be enough.
应该够了
Okay.
好了
What the hell?
怎么回事
What?
什么情况
Wu. Hey, where are you?
吴 你们在哪
I just found out they bailed out Doyle.
我刚发现有人保释了道尔
Yeah, I know. We're at his cell.
我知道 我们在他的牢房♥这
How long ago? Just a few minutes ago.
多久之前的事 就几分钟前
He could still be in the building.
他可能还在警局
That's what I'm thinking.
我也这么想
Put that back.
把东西放回去
Doyle! I've been bailed out.
道尔 我已经被保释了
I don't know what the hell you're doing.
我不知道你们到底要干什么
Exit interview.
出去之前谈个话嘛
Hey, get your hands off of me.
放开我
I said I've been bailed out! In here.
我说了我被保释了 进来
You don't understand. I have to leave!
你们不懂 我得离开
We're not too late. He hasn't woged yet.
我们还不是太晚 他还没转化
Oh, my God. What the hell is that?
天呐 那是什么
Take him down.
放倒他
Take him down now!
快放倒他
He's not a Lycanthrope.
他不是突变狼
You know? Yeah, we do.
你们知道 知道
But you are not what we thought you were.
但你不是我们以为的那个
Okay, if he's not the Lycanthrope,
如果他不是突变狼
then who the hell is?
那会是谁呢
Are you sure we're looking for a Lycanthrope?
你们确定我们要找的是突变狼吗
I'm sure. Yeah, but he's not it.
确定 对 但他不是
You don't understand.
你们不懂
It's his mother.
是他妈妈
You said it was a dog that attacked you.
你说是一只狗袭击了你
I said that to protect her.
这么说是为了保护她
What else could I say?
我还能说什么呢
I knew exactly what was gonna happen.
我清楚地知道会发生什么事
I ran as fast as I could,
我拼了命地跑
and then I heard the screams, but I got there too late.
然后我就听到了尖叫声 但我去晚了
She was attacking those two people,
她正在攻击那两个人
and I tried to stop her, but I couldn't.
我试图阻止她 但阻止不了
That is how I got so bloody.
所以我才浑身是血
But then she came after me.
但随后她就冲我来了
So I ran towards the highway.
所以我跑向了高速公路
I-I fell down an embankment. I must've hit my head.
摔下了路堤 期间肯定撞到了头
I don't remember anything that happened after that.
因为我不记得那之后的任何事
But listen.
但听着
If you guys know what a Lycanthrope is,
如果你们知道什么是突变狼
then you know what I am talking about.
你们肯定懂我说的话
My mother cannot stop herself.
我妈妈控制不了自己
She doesn't know what she's doing.
她不知道自己在做什么
And I've got to get back out there,
我得回到那里
or she will kill again.
不然她又会开杀戒的
There's a room downstairs
楼下有个房♥间
that she will have tried to lock herself in.
她会试图把自己锁在里面
It didn't work so good last night.
昨晚不是很成功
She didn't know that I wasn't
她不知道昨晚我
gonna be here last night.
不能按时到这里
Have your crossbow?
弩带上了吗
Hey, you can't shoot my mother with that.
你们不能用那个来射我妈妈
It's a tranquilizer. It'll just knock her out.
这是镇静剂 只会让她晕过去
I hope. Fine.
希望如此 好吧
Stay out here, just in case.
以防万一 你们待在外面
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不
We're too late.
我们来晚了
Without the door being barred from the outside,
除非这门从外面被拴上
there was no way that this room was gonna contain her.
不然这个房♥间不可能困住她
I don't think she's in the house anymore.
她已经不在房♥子里了
You heard it too? Yeah.
你们也听见了 对
It came from that direction.
从那个方向发出来的
Are we going out there?
我们要去那边吗
You guys...
你们...
look, please, this is my mother.
求你们了 这是我妈妈
You cannot shoot her. She's hunting again.
你们不能开枪打她 她又在捕猎
What do you not understand? She can't help it.
你是哪里不明白 她控制不住的
Tell that to the two people she killed last night.
跟昨晚被她杀死的那两个人说吧
I'll try to tranquilize her, but if that doesn't work...
我会尽力让她镇静下来 但如果没用的话...
Let's go.
走吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
We just crossed her path.
我们刚刚走到了她的路线
This way.
这边
She is really strong here.
这里她的气味特别浓
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表