剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
没人不知道他
Everybody knew him.
那天晚上他被人杀了
Someone killed him that night.
枪杀
Shot him.
不是吧
No.
拜托 绝对不是我爸
Well, come on. It wasn't my dad.
那天晚上我一直在他身边 在评委席上
I was by his side the whole night, at the judge's table.
迪厅里还有谁对本尼不满
Who else at that disco had it in for Benny?
本尼是舞王
Benny was king.
大家都无比崇拜他 尤其是女人们
People worshipped him. 'Specially the women.
那家伙简直就是个万人迷
The guy was a real Don Juan stein.
他卷入过三角恋吗
He caught up in any romantic triangles?
没有 他有正经女友
Nah, ha got a serious girl.
不过你们知道吗 他俩当晚吵架了
But you know, them two had a fight that day.
我知道他们俩吵架是因为
Now I know about this 'cause
我当时正在偷♥窥♥ 你们肯定很不齿
I was doing something you might think unsavory,
不过回想起来 我那时还真是挺饥渴
but try to remember, I was just a horny kid at the time.
好样的
Oh, yeah,
快脱给我看 小妖精
do it for me, foxy fox.
这里是女厕所 本尼
This is the ladies room, Benny.
-你给我滚出去 -松娅 别哭
- Get the hell out! - Sonya, don't cry.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You're a jerk, you know?
-我看得重新考虑私奔的事了 -随你便
- I'm just having second thoughts about eloping. - Yeah, yeah.
压力太大了 好像非赢不可
It's putting too much pressure on winning.
我不想因为这事影响我们的发挥
I don't want it to effect our dancing.
你不想和我私奔因为你怕和异教姑娘结婚
You don't wanna elope 'cause you're afraid to marry a shiksa.
不是这样的
That ain't true.
我以为你说过你宁死
I thought you said you'd rather
-也不会对我撒谎 -你了解我父亲的为人
- die than lie to me? - You know how my father is.
现在都1978年了 老天啊 我们可以为所欲为
It's 1978, for God's sake. We can do what we want.
我知道 但是他会杀了我
I know, but he'd kill me.
干等也会要了我的命
Well, waiting is killing me.
所以你必须做出决定 选他还是选我
So you got a choice to make. It's either him or me.
我真应该杀了你 你把我变成一个荡♥妇♥
I should kill you, making a slut out of me.
你破了我的处
I was a virgin before I met you!
天啊 那男的得有多蠢
Oh, men, what an idiot that guy was.
就这样放跑了一个尤物
Turning away a piece of ass like that?
相信我 要我就绝对不会
Believe me, I wouldn't have.
我相信你 保罗
I believe you, Paul.
马克·里格力
Mark Rigley?
-谁叫我 -费城警局
- Who's askin'? - Philly P.D.
你的假释官让我们来这里找你
Your parole officer said we might find you here.
我那臭老板又撒谎了
My crummy boss telling lies again?
什么
What?
他又说我"借"他车那件事了吧
This is about him and that borrowed car incident, right?
那都是两个月前了
That was two months ago.
-那是紧急情况 -不 不是关于那件事
- It was an emergency. - No, it's not about that.
我现在很规矩 老兄
Just walkin' the straight and narrow here, man.
做做清洁 混个最低工资
Pushing a broom for minimun wage.
马克 1977年你在贝尔铃迪厅中过枪
Mark, in 1977 you were shot at The Bell disco?
是啊 怎么
Yeah. So?
我们希望
We were kinda hoping that
你还留着那颗子弹 做个纪念什么的
you kept that slug maybe as a suvenior or something.
我们想将它和另一件案子的子弹作比对
We're trying to match it to a bullet on another case.
我绝对知道那子弹在哪儿
You bet I know where that slug is.
就在这儿 27年了
Right here. For 27 years.
每次过金属探测器时 机器都乱叫
Sets off metal detectors like crazy.
医生们没能把它取出来
The docs couldn't take it out?
那会儿不行 现在或许可以吧 医学进步了
Not back then. Maybe now, modern medicine.
你愿意试一试吗
You'd be willing to give it a go?
我很有公德心
I'm civic-minded.
我愿意全力协助费城警♥察♥
There's nothing I wouldn't do to assist Philly's finest.
当然费城警♥察♥也要协助一下我
'Course, Philly's finest gotta assist me.
怎么协助
Assist how?
你觉得开个刀要多少钱
How much you think it's worth going under the knife?
几千块
A couple grand?
你还真有公德心 马克
That's mighty civic-minded of you, Mark.
资本主义壮大了我们国家 朋友
Capitalism made this country great, my friend.
要两千块
That two grand?
不可能的事
That ain't gonna happen.
那就免谈
Then no deal.
要是你们还想买♥♥我屁♥股♥里的子弹 我随时恭候
You guys wanna buy my ass bullet, you know where I work.
你撒谎了 松娅
You lied to us, Sonya.
撒谎
Lied?
你说你和本尼要结婚了
You said you and Benny were gettin' married,
可你在那天晚上和他分手了
but you broke up with him that night.
在女厕所
In the ladies room.
没有
No.
我是说
I mean,
我们能和好的
we would have worked it out.
"我真应该杀了你 你把我变成一个荡♥妇♥"
"I should kill you, makin' a slut outta me."
两个小时后 本尼就中弹身亡
Two hours later, Benny ends up with a bullet in his head.
本尼是我一生的挚爱
Benny was the love of my life.
不过你们怎么知道我当时说的话
How do you know what I said, anyway?
火灾发生的时候你在哪里 松娅
Where were you when the fire started, Sonya?
在楼上
On the floor.
是多琳多嘴 是吧
It was Doreen blabbin', wasn't it?
那个长舌妇真是无所不知
That nosy bitch knew everything 'bout everything.
多琳是谁
Who's Doreen?
多琳·迪·诺娃
Doreen Di Nova.
她很喜欢本尼
Had a real thing for Benny.
-总想着从我身边夺走他 -是吗
- Always trying to steal him for me. - That right?
她什么都要和我争
She was competitive with me over everything.
本尼 跳舞 一切的一切
Benny, dancing, you name it.
她当晚也在舞蹈大赛吗
She in the dance contest that night?
在 她和她的舞伴肯是我们的主要对手
Yeah. Her and her partner Ken were our main competition.
她为了赢会不择手段
She would have done anything to win.
最后一次的练舞机会
Last chance for a practice dance.
距离比赛开始还有一小时
One hour till starting time.
对 没错 宝贝们 还有一小时
You heard of me, baby, one hour.
鞋跟断了
Oh, my heels.
没关系 我还有一双
That's okay. I got another pair.
来吧 本尼 和我跳吧
Come on, Benny. Dance with me.
-不用 我有舞伴 -现在换又不迟
- No. I got a partner. - It's not too late to switch.
去年我们就赢了 今年可以再接再厉
We won last year. We could do it again this year.
-我现在和松娅一起 多琳 -我比她强多了
- I'm with Sonya now, Doreen. - I'm better than her.
那不重要 我爱松娅
That don't matter. I love Sonya.
而我爱肯尼 可你我搭档的话 可以到处比赛
And I love Kenny. But you and me, we could go places,
在曼哈顿之类的地方拿冠军
win real competitions in Manhattan and the like.
赶紧别想了
Get it outta your head.
不可能的事
It's not gonna happen.
多琳
Hey, Doreen.
又招蜂引蝶呐 我懂的
Got your headlights on, I see.
你怎么总这么自私 松娅
Why you got to be so selfish, Sonya?
你已经把本尼给弄到手了
You already got Benny in the sack.
为什么就不能让他做我的舞伴呢
Why can't I have him on the dance floor?
凭什么
Why should I?
因为你跟不上他的舞步 而我可以
'Cause you can't keep up with him and I can.
-我可没听到你抱怨 -我没抱怨过
- I ain't heard no complaints. - I ain't made any.
算了 就这样吧
Fine, be that way.
你做不了常胜将军 本尼
You're not gonna be the king forever, Benny.
现在到比赛开始这段时间里 什么事都有可能发生
A lot could happen between now and the contest.
你这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是我要戴着舞后的皇冠回家
It means I'm going home wearing that tiara.
-有问题吗 亲爱的 -没有 一切正常
- Problem, baby? - No, there's no problem here.
过来吧 美妞 你太美了 跟她们争太掉价
Come on, hot stuff. You're too foxy to fight.
-死波兰人 -贱♥货♥
- Polack. - Slut.
"现在到比赛开始这段时间里 什么事都有可能发生"
"A lot could happen between now and the contest."
-这是她的原话 -你觉得她在威胁你们
- And that's a quote. - You think it was a threat?
我只知道她极其想蝉联舞后
I just know she was dying to be dancing queen two years running.
-多琳·迪·诺娃 -什么事
- Doreen Di Nova? - Yeah?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表