剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
那我们的案子呢
What about our job?
所以弗洛伊德没杀麦特
So, Floyd didn't kill Matt.
但因为其他两名搭便车者的案子
But it absolutely puts him away
他绝对要坐牢了
for the other two hitchhiker jobs,
老实说 我对你们感激不尽
and, uh, honest, I can't thank you enough.
没事
Yeah.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
泽西州的人来之前
Floyd'll go down to holding
弗洛伊德可以先被扣押在这里
until Jersey can get here.
你可以去争取把他转移去过去
You can fight over him down there.
谢谢 费城同事
Thanks, Philly.
没有你们 我可破不了案
I couldn't have done it without you.
你刚破了两起谋杀案
So, you just solved two murders.
-非常能干 -可我们自己的案子没破
- That's pretty decent. - We didn't solve our murder.
我们的职责是麦特一案
Matt's our job.
阿莉
Lil...
麦特的妹妹来了
Matt's sister.
你好 凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
你好 我来这儿没关系吧
Hi. Is it okay I'm here?
当然 你父母带你来的吗
Sure. Your parents with you?
不 我有你名片上的地址
No. I got the address off your card.
我要去找乔伊先生
Uh, I'm gonna go find Mr. Joey.
我能为你做什么呢
What can I do for you?
我想了解小麦的事
I wanted to know about Matty.
因为没人跟我说起
'Cause no one tells me,
我是说 我也想他
and... I mean, I miss him, too.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
你知道谁杀了他吗
Do you know who killed him?
还不知道
Not yet.
布莱恩说是连环杀手
Blaine said a serial killer.
你跟布莱恩很亲近吗
You're close to Blaine, huh?
他会跟我交流 不像我父母
He tells me things, not like my parents.
你父母大概是想一直保护你
Well, your parents probably just wanna keep you young,
越久越好 凯蒂
Katie, as long as possible.
麦特把我当成年人对待
Matt treated me like a grown-up.
布莱恩就像他一样
Blaine's just like him.
人真的很好
Real nice,
非常聪明
really, really smart.
-聪明 -他无所不能
- Smart, huh? - He knows how to do all kinds of stuff.
他会开飞机
He can fly a plane.
-布莱恩是飞行员吗 -他有驾照
- Blaine's a pilot? - He has his license.
今年年底 他就要开家餐馆了
And later this year, he's starting a restaurant.
真的
Really.
类似夜店的地方
Well, a nightclub kind of place.
我还存了些钱来投资呢
I got some seed money saved up to invest.
听起来你是做生意的料 凯蒂
Sounds like you got business in your blood, Katie.
就像小麦一样
Like Matty did.
他那天晚上给我打了电♥话♥
He called me that night.
是吗
Matt did?
在他死之前
Before he died.
我明天回家 好吗
I'm coming home tomorrow, okay?
你挣了很多钱吗
You made a lot of money?
是啊
Yup.
你会给我买♥♥礼物吗
So you'll buy me something?
-我已经买♥♥好了 -是什么
- I already did. - What?
是沙元
Sand dollars.
你在那儿还做了什么
What else did you do there?
我遇到了一个认识的人
I ran into somebody I knew.
跟他起过点争执
Sort of got into a fight with him.
这让我不太好受
It brought up some bad feelings.
小麦
Matty?
怎么
Yeah?
除了沙元 你还能买♥♥点太妃糖吗
Besides the sand dollars, could you bring taffy, too?
当然 还买♥♥太妃糖
Sure. Taffy, too.
我当时才10岁
I was only ten.
他说的话 我都没仔细想
I didn't think about what he said.
我理解
I understand.
但是现在我想
But now I'm thinking that maybe
也许跟他遇见的那个人有关
it mattered that he ran into someone.
有可能
It might.
谢谢你现在告诉我
Thanks for telling me now.
他第一次光顾 是在那两个孩子抢劫之后
He first came by after them two kids robbed him.
他说他需要一把枪
Said he had to have a gun.
你给了他一把点38口径的
You gave him the .38.
后来这几年也都相安无事
Then all was quiet for, like, years
直到他跑出去追那个小偷
till he ran wild on that shoplifter.
那次事件后 他回来
After that craziness, he came back,
要把那枪尽快脱手
wanting to move that gun real quick.
我要找到那把枪 乔伊 它现在在哪
I need to get that gun, Jeoy. Where is it now?
我这儿只放了一周
I only had it another week.
它这么抢手又转出去了
It went back out hot?
不是 有天我开在一条林荫道上
Nah. I'm riding on the boulevard,
心里盘算着我的生意
minding my own business.
几个巡逻的家伙把我拦下来了
These bozos on patrol pulled me over.
我问为什么
I wonder why.
那个混♥蛋♥说我闯了红灯
The bastard said I ran a light.
紧接着 他们就从我的手套箱里
Next thing you know, they're confiscating
缴走了那把点38
that .38 out of my glove box,
而我就被送上法庭了
and I'm on my way back to court.
法官怎么说
What did the Judge say?
命令销毁那把枪
Ordered that gun destroyed.
也不可惜
Wasn't such a loss.
反正我可能会因为它牵扯上一条人命
I might've had a body on it anyway.
你对伊万·梅德韦德科了解多少
How well you know this Ivan Medvedenko?
了解到要离他远远的
Well enough to stay out of his way.
他怎么回事
What's his deal?
他刚搬来这里时 他人真的很好
When he first came to the neighborhood, he was actually kind of nice.
觉得美国人对他和他的孩子很友善
Had this idea America was gonna treat him and his kid right.
后来变了吗
Didn't work out that way?
他讨厌那些穷♥人♥成天晃来晃去
He hated all them lowlifes hanging around,
讨厌流浪汉来向他乞讨食物
homeless trying to get free stuff from him.
他来找我要枪的时候
When he came asking for that gun,
说什么这些懒孩子欠修理
talking about lazy kids needing a lesson,
他眼里冒着凶光
he had some... glint in his eye.
有点吓着我了
Kind of scared me.
早啊
Morning.
弗洛伊德的事好点了吗
Over losing Floyd?
-现在集中查梅德韦德科了 -有什么发现
- All about Medvedenko now. - What changed?
我试着在查麦特被杀的那周
I've been trying to connect Medvedenko
梅德韦德科是否去过大西洋城
to Atlantic City the weekend Matt was killed.
结果呢
And?
猜猜谁在97年6月赢过一张
Guess who won a Center City Bank
中♥央♥城市银行的彩票抽奖
sweepstakes, June of '97?
-梅德韦德科 -他的妻子
- Medvedenko. - His wife.
奖品是去大西洋城的赌博之旅
Prize was a free gambling junket in Atlantic City,
两人同行
trip for two.
梅德韦德科说他当时在工作
Medvedenko said he was working.
看来他没在工作
Guess he wasn't working.
今天是我们的幸运日
Oh, it's gonna be a good day for us.
梅德韦德科的倒霉日
Bad one for Medvedenko.
你对我撒谎了 伊万
You lied to me, Ivan.
我是不得已的
I had to.
我知道你们会抓我过来
I knew you'd bring me in.
知道你们会怀疑我
That you'd suspect me.
你直觉不错
Those are some good instincts.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
你什么时候来到这个国家的 伊万
When did you come to this country, Ivan?
1973年
1973.
60到70年代 是俄♥国♥的黑暗时期
'60s and '70s were some dark times in Russia.
走路都要小心谨慎
Walk lightly.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表