剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第一季 第十二集:家书
1939年8月11日
为那个胖女人而干
Here's to big Bertha and her big old...
她可不只是胖哦
Oh, she was something else.
在被玛丽恩小姐听见前 小点声吧
You best keep it down before Miss Marion hears you all.
她会把我们全赶出去的
She gonna kick us all out.
亲爱的莎蒂 在喝了一整壶酒后
Sadie, honey, Miss Marion's not hearing nobody
玛丽恩小姐可什么都听不见
when she done drunk a whole jug of hooch herself.
你说的太对了
You're damn right.
不准说我妈妈的坏话
Don't you talk mean about my mama.
你也敢跟我顶嘴了吗
Who you think you sassing, girl?
能让我尝一口吗
Can I have a nip?
要被你妈妈逮到了 她肯定会发火
Your mama gonna have a fit she catch you up.
我一会儿就去哄你睡觉
I'll tuck you in a sec.
莎蒂 你说你今天要去趟小酒店
Hey, Sadie, you said you was going to the juke joint.
今晚不去了
Not tonight.
宝贝 我的糖果先生是给我不少钱 不过...
Well, honey, my candy man pay me plenty, but I still got to...
我今晚还得"工作"
work tonight.
糖果先生送你糖了吗 布兰奇小姐
Candy man give you candy, Miss Blanche?
你管那叫糖 就是糖吧 亲爱的
You wanna call it that, honey.
去睡觉吧
Go on to bed.
快去
Go on.
阿莱塔让你想起你女儿了吧 莎蒂
Arletta make you think on your own little girl, huh, Sadie?
你说你女儿在哪里呢
Where you say your girl stay at?
在弗吉尼亚州 跟我表姐在一起
Virginia. She with my cousin.
等我攒够钱 就接她过来
I bring her up when I get the money saved.
布兰奇 曼罗斯在等着呢
Blanche? Manross waiting!
布兰奇小姐 莎蒂小姐
Miss Blanche, Miss Sadie.
曼罗斯 走吧
Go, Manross, go!
耐心等着
Wait proper-like.
糖果先生真正点
Candy man looking mighty fine.
你不是说今晚要工作吗
I thought you said you was working tonight.
我是要去工作 亲爱的
I am, honey.
你今天就整十岁了
You a big ten years old today.
生日快乐 心肝宝贝
Happy birthday, baby girl.
1939年
莎蒂·道格拉斯
我母亲几周前去世后
When my mother passed away a few weeks ago,
在被她珍藏的遗物里
I found this letter
我发现了这封信
among her belongings hidden away.
是我外婆写给她的最后一封信
It's the last letter that my grandmother ever wrote to her.
你外婆是哪年遇害的
When was your grandmother murdered?
1939年
1939.
她的姓名是莎蒂·道格拉斯
Her name was Sadie Douglas.
从弗吉尼亚州来
Came from Virginia.
30年代北上来找工作
Moved north to find work in the '30s.
我只知道这些
I don't know much more than that.
你母亲没谈起过她吗
Your mom didn't talk about her?
莎蒂被杀时 她才十岁
She was only ten years old when Sadie was killed.
而且对她的工作也嗤之以鼻
And she never really forgave her for what she was.
她是做什么的
Which was what?
警♥察♥说她是廉价的妓♥女♥
The police called her a common two-bit hooker.
我妈则叫她白人的娼妓
My mother referred to her as a white man's whore.
她也是因此而诞生 这让我母亲难以接受
It was hard for her, knowing that that's where she came from.
那你呢
How about you?
大概也多少对我有点影响
Maybe it's affected me somewhat, too.
你拿来的这些信是1939年写的吗
These letters you have are from 1939?
莎蒂每周写给她一封
Sadie wrote one to her every week.
我知道我的要求很难
Look, I know I'm asking a lot,
但莎蒂提到了一个人
but Sadie mentioned someone,
在这里
here.
"他最好别伤害我"
"He best not hurt me.
"希望那个送奶人不要伤害你妈妈"
That milkman best not hurt your mama."
-什么送奶人 -我不知道
- What milkman? - I don't know.
她在其它信中从没提到过
She never referred to him in her other letters.
那时 警♥察♥说
Back then, the police said Sadie was
莎蒂是被某个嫖♥客♥杀了的妓♥女♥ 但...
a prostitute killed randomly by a John, but...
我觉得我外婆认识凶手
I think my grandmother knew her killer.
凶杀案
Homicides,
袭击案 强♥奸♥案
assaults, rapes...
1950年前的每项犯罪记录
basically every criminal record
基本上都在这里存档
before 1950 is filed here.
郡政♥府♥甚至把医疗记录也给塞给我们
County even sticks us with their medical charts, too.
我们要找的是凶杀案
We need homicides.
就在那边
Right down there.
你不是说文件都归档了吗
I thought you said they were filed.
曾经是的 不过有什么区别
They were, once. I mean, what's the point?
凶手可能都死很久了
Doers are probably dust in the wind.
谢谢了
Thanks.
不想再浪费您的宝贵时间
Don't want to waste any more of your precious time.
或者打扰您的网虫生活
Or cut into your web-surfing activities.
1920年
1920.
白人女性被捅死
White woman stabbed.
疑犯是白人男性 特征是...
Suspect, White male with... get this,
体型修长 黑色胡须
slender build and black whiskers.
1918年
1918...
1910年
1910...
05年的
05...
这是本谋杀案编年史 史考特
it's a murder ledger, Scotty.
一直追溯到1903年
Going all the way back to 1903.
一百年的谋杀及重伤
100 years of murder and mayhem.
就这么被晾在一边 无人问津
All in a you-stash-it off the highway.
找到莎蒂的档案了
I found Sadie.
我不得不用上塑封袋
I had to put them in plastic.
用手拿的话会散架
They were falling apart in our hands.
莎蒂·道格拉斯 黑人女性
Sadie Douglas. Colored female.
出生地是弗吉尼亚州
Nativity, Virginia.
职业是妓♥女♥
Occupation, Prostitute.
住在一家专为有色人种妇女设立的公♥寓♥里
Resided at a boarding house for colored women.
房♥主是西娅·玛丽恩小姐
Proprietor was a Miss Thea Marion.
寄宿公♥寓♥里住的女人都是妓♥女♥
Women in the boarding house were all hookers.
莎蒂被不明身份的人强♥奸♥后勒死
Sadie was raped and suffocated at the hand of an unknown assailant.
也许是送奶人干的
Maybe our milkman.
在死者的物品中
A ticket for New York dated the night of
发现一张凶案当晚前往纽约的火车票
the murder found in the victim's belongings.
莎蒂的女儿住在弗吉尼亚州
Sadie's daughter was living in Virginia.
她为什么要去纽约呢
So why is she going to New York?
最后见到她的人也住在寄宿公♥寓♥里
Last to see her was another tenant at the boarding house,
黑人女性 26岁
colored female, 26.
布兰奇·迪...
Blanche D...
后面的字看不清了
The rest of her name is missing.
找到布兰奇
You find Blanche,
也许就能知道西娅·玛丽恩要去纽约的原因了
maybe we find out why Sadie was going to New York.
老太太哪还能记得啊
Like the geezer's gonna remember.
你和这位多愁善感先生
You and Mr. Sensitivity track down the milk companies
去查给西娅·玛丽恩住处送牛奶的公♥司♥
that delivered to Sadie's boarding house.
拉什和瓦伦斯去找老太太
Rush and Valens'll be on geezer patrol.
她似乎反抗过
Looks like she fought back.
指甲盖下会不会有线索
Something under her nails?
在那个年代不会考虑这些
Back then it didn't matter.
现在就不一样了
It does now.
如果死者家人同意的话
So if the family gives the green light...
或许我们能开棺
maybe we dig her up?
没错 跟她的孙女谈一谈
Yep. Go talk to her granddaughter.
要开棺验尸吗
An exhumation?
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
她可能与凶手打斗过 莎拉
She may have fought her killer, Sarah.
也许能发现有用的线索
We might get something useful.
如果凶手或其后代的DNA在系统中有记录
Match the DNA to the doer or his descendants,
就可以匹配确认了
if either's in the system.
好吧
All right.
一切必要的手续我都会签字同意
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表