剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第一季 第二十三集:情人巷
1986年8月16日
我永远都不会离开你
You know that I'll never ever leave you.
我也永远不会离开你
I'll never ever leave you.
我们听到的那些流言蜚语...
You know that anything me and you hear...
只是别人眼红说的闲话罢了
it's just jealous people talking.
咱们的感情谁都比不上
No one has we have.
所以他们才会眼红
That's why they're jealous.
真想赶紧成年去巴黎
Can't wait for Paris when we are really adults.
我也是
Can't wait either.
咱们去车里吧
Wanna get in the car?
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
安娜·梅斯是谁
Who's Anna Mayes?
不知道
Don't know.
她说是在西部分局认识你的
Says she knows you from West.
是她啊 她是个探员
Oh, her. She's detective.
烦人的妞
Pain in the ass.
她打电♥话♥给阿莉 说要提供点线索
She called Lil. She's bringing us something.
家里的事怎么样了
How are things going at home?
她去姐姐家住了
She went to her sister's.
白天能有个人陪她
Well, that's probably good that she's, uh,
也算件好事 对吧
get some company during the day, huh?
凶案组的史考特·瓦伦斯
Scotty Valens, Homicide.
你好 安娜
Hey, Anna.
你升职以后真是容光焕发啊
The big time looks good on you.
安娜说你以前的线人还经常问起你
Anna says all your old CIs still ask after you.
-是吗 -他们还惦记着你的牛排大餐
- Is that right? - They miss the steak dinners particular.
这位是斯蒂尔曼警官
This is Lieutenant Stillman.
-我是第16区的探员梅斯 -探员你好
- Detective Mayes, 16th District. - Well, Detective,
听说你手上有一桩旧案的线索
you got an angle on an old one, huh?
那是萨姆·泰伦斯
Sam Terrence.
刚因街头滞留罪被捕
Just arrested him on a loitering complaint.
问话中得知他刚服了18年的刑期
Got to talking. Turns out he was just sprung
从露营山监狱被释放
from Camp Hill after 18 years.
-他犯了什么罪 -他是无辜的
- What did he do? - Nothing.
他被判奸♥杀♥罪
He was convicted of rape and murder.
但DNA检测显示他们抓错人了
DNA just showed they pinched the wrong guy.
萨姆 过来吧
Sam, join the party.
你好 萨姆 我是约翰·斯蒂尔曼
Hi, Sam. John Stillman.
我得准时去巴洁特洗车行上班
Hey, I got to be at the Budget Wash on time.
我等会送你过去
I'll get you there.
这几位探员想了解一下
These detectives wanna hear
伊芙·肯德尔的谋杀案
about the Eve Kendall murder.
你当时在现场吗 萨姆
Were you in the area, Sam?
我当时在公园里捡易拉罐
I was collecting cans in the park.
半夜的时候我被抓了 还被指证为凶手
Middle of the night, I get picked up and ID'd as a killer.
-是谁指证的你 -那女孩的男友
- Who ID'd you? - Boyfriend of the girl.
他也被袭击了
He was also attacked.
我为这事坐了将近20年的牢
I did almost two dimes for it.
我刚进去的时候还像你一样
I was a young man when I went in there.
是个小伙子
Like you.
-那是86年的事吧 - 两个少年在情人巷
- This was, uh, '86? - Lover's Lane. Teenagers.
女孩被奸♥杀♥ 男孩被打伤
She's raped and killed, he's left for dead.
我们起码可以查出你是替谁坐的牢
The least we can do is figure out whose time you've been doing.
伊芙·肯德尔 15岁
Eve Kendall, 15.
被刺伤致死 未发现凶器
Died from stab wounds. No weapon recovered.
其男友马克·亚当斯同样受到袭击
Boyfriend Mark Adams was attacked, too.
脑震荡 浅表伤口
Concussion, shallow wounds.
在费尔蒙特公园的情人巷被发现
Found at Lover's Lane, Fairmount Park.
那里是夏天恋人们亲热的好地方
Big make-out place in the summertime.
看来你经常去啊
So you were there a lot.
萨姆是怎么当上替罪羊的
How'd Sam become the whipping boy for this?
他算半个流浪汉 还是个酒鬼
He was half homeless and a boozer.
事发时只有他在现场 马克指认了他
Only person in the area, Mark ID'd him from a lineup.
现在知道是认错人了
An ID we now know is bogus.
看到"浅表伤口"那条
That plus the "shallow wounds"
我想再找马克谈谈
makes me want to talk to Mark again.
看看这个
Check it out.
什么
What?
这姑娘有点像你
Kind of looks like you.
萨姆告诉警♥察♥
Sam told the cops
事发当晚 离马克和伊芙不远处
about a couple parked in a green Datsun
停着一辆绿色达特桑 里面坐着一对男女
a few spaces away from Mark and Eve that night.
没对他们做后续调查
No follow-up.
他们不信他的话吗
They didn't believe him?
你可以去查查
So maybe that's a job for you.
查什么 86年的绿色达特桑吗
What? Tracking green Datsuns from '86?
查车可是凶案里的一大美差
It's glamorous in a homicide.
我确定看到那家伙了
I know I saw that guy.
但你当时嗑药了吧
You got knocked out, though, right?
但我真的看到他了 我很确定
But I saw him. I'm positive.
关键是 即使目击者很肯定
Thing is, an eyewitness being sure
也并不证明他就是对的
has no correlation to them being right.
萨姆·泰伦斯出狱了
Sam Terrence is out of jail.
我们在重新调查此案
We're looking at other possibilities now.
我会尽力帮忙
I'll help if I can.
那晚在公园 还记得见过别人吗
Remember seeing anyone else in the park that night?
都过去18年了
It was 18 years ago.
看没看到附近的车里坐着一对情侣
Maybe another couple parked nearby?
没印象
No. I don't remember that.
伊芙死之前 你们在闹矛盾吗
Were you and Eve having any problem before she died?
我们感情非常好
We were completely happy.
在那之前吵过架吗
Recent fights...?
我说了 我们感情非常好
I just said we were completely happy.
她身边有没有纠缠不休的追求者
Was she worried about any unwanted attention?
伊芙是个万人迷 但她从没觉得困扰
Eve got all kinds of attention, but it didn't worry her.
我们住在巴黎 就像是流亡在外的侨民
We'll live in Paris, like expatriates.
你为我写戏剧
You'll write plays for me.
还有诗歌♥
And poem.
而我在咖啡馆大声朗诵
And I'll read them out loud at cafes.
-咱们要住在阁楼上 -阁楼是什么
- We'll live in a garret. - What's that?
艺术家都住那种地方
It's where artists live.
离群索居
With no heat.
有人在盯着你看
Someone's staring at you.
别这样
Come on.
大家都爱盯着你看
Everyone stares,
因为你太漂亮了
'cause you're so pretty.
我们靠什么赚钱
What do we do for money?
才不要赚钱
Nothing.
我们视金钱如粪土
We hate money.
-我先走了 -好的
- See you later? - Okay.
拜
Bye.
你后来怎么没当成作家
What happened to you being a writer?
为了继承家业
Family business.
她那么受关注
Ever got you upset,
你不觉得心烦吗
all that attention she got?
不 做他的男友 我觉得很幸运
No. I felt lucky I was her guy.
伊芙是我永远的痛
Eve was the heartbreak of my life.
我们说好要厮守终生的
We were gonna be together forever.
初恋吗
First love?
失去她后 我崩溃了
It broke me losing her.
你长得跟她出奇得像
It's weird how much you look like her.
韦恩·拉金
Wayne Larkin?
是为了垃圾的事吗
Is it about the trash?
是为了伊芙·肯德尔的事
It's about Eve Kendall.
她1986年被谋杀了
She was murdered...1986.
没错
Oh, yeah.
小点声 我在看电视
Trying to watch the program.
是警♥察♥ 爸
It's the cops, Dad.
有事出去说
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表