剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Arnold Culliver was my brother, but this isn't him.
我知道看到这个让你很难过
I know it's hard to look at.
那不是我弟弟 阿诺德有金色的卷发
Well, that's not my brother. Arnold had curls, blonde curls.
格雷琴 那他是不是其中一个
Is he one of these boys, Gretchen?
是啊 那就是他 还有科学俱乐部的朋友们
Yes, that's him with his Science Club friends.
你们从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get that?
有人留给我们的 还有这份传♥单♥
Someone left it, along with this circular.
那个死去的男孩不可能是阿诺德
Well, that dead boy can't be Arnold.
他在1958年就被领养了
He was adopted in 1958.
薇薇安修女说
Sister Vivian said there's
有个家庭想要小男孩
a family coming that wants a little boy.
他们不可能要我
They can't have me.
我真希望他们也要个女孩
I wish they wanted a girl, too.
-我不会走的 格蕾 -你必须去
- I won't go, Gretch. - You have to.
就算我们分开 你还记得我们的计划吧
Even if we get separated. You know our plan, right?
在马匹处见面
Meet at the horses.
什么时候
When?
我十八岁生日那天
My 18th birthday.
去布莱耶尔马市 在马匹处见你
Go to the Bryer Horse Fair, meet you at the horses.
别忘了
Don't forget.
我不会丢下你的 格蕾
I ain't leaving you, Gretch.
但是在某个早晨 他离开了
But he was gone one morning,
在前一天晚上被领养了
adopted late the night before.
我都没来得及和他说再见
I never said good-bye to him.
你去马市找过他吗
Did, uh, you go looking for him at the horse fair?
我还真去了
I did, actually.
他没有露面
He didn't show.
阿诺德能找到一个家真是幸运
It was a lucky Arnold found a home.
他很调皮
He acted up a lot.
在这户人家来之前
There were two families before
还有两家把他领走 又送回来了
this one who had taken him and brought him back.
因为他调皮捣蛋吗
Because of his behavior?
如果你不小了 就没机会被领养了
And if you got too old, you didn't get adopted at all.
只能呆在芬伍德
You were stuck at Fernwood.
你就是那样的吗
That what happened to you?
是的 我在那里长大
Yeah, I grew up there.
你知道阿诺德去哪里住了吗
Any idea where Arnold went to live?
他们不会告诉我们这些事情的
Oh, they never told us things like that.
我总是想象在某处
I always imagined him
他和一个和睦的家庭生活在马场上
with a nice family on a horse farm somewhere.
那里太好了 他都把芬伍德给忘了
So nice, he forgot Fernwood.
他走的时候还很小
He was very young when he left.
格雷琴
Gretchen,
你愿意提供DNA样本吗
would you be willing to give us a DNA sample
这样我们就可以和这名男孩对比了
so we can compare it to this boy's?
我很乐意 但我知道那不是我弟弟
Well, I'd be glad to but I know that's not my brother.
我本想上些茶点 但家里存货不足
I'd offer a refreshment, but we don't got much in the house.
没关系
No problem.
你们来是有什么事呢
So, what's it all about?
罗杰 我们从格蕾琴·科里瓦那里打听到你
We got your name from Gretchen Culliver, Roger.
芬伍德孤儿院的
From the Fernwood Home?
格雷琴...
Gretchen...
她是不是稍微大一点的女孩
Was she one of the older girls?
是的 她弟弟阿诺德那时和你差不多大
Yeah. Her brother Arnold, he was your age.
没错
Oh, sure.
这是科学俱乐部的一帮子人
That's the Science Club gang.
-阿诺德可调皮了 -是吗
- That Arnold was a cut-up. - Yeah?
他是我们的头头
Leader of the pack, you know?
把修女们都气坏了
Drove the Sisters barking mad.
我们组织成一队
We'll make a posse.
找到那头老母牛 把她捉回来
Find that old girl and bring her on in.
我带着绳子
I got the rope.
-弗莱迪 带上马刺了吧 -带上了 治安官
- Freddy, got your spurs on? - Got'em, Sheriff.
你们在搞什么鬼
What do you think you're doing?
我们要去森林
We're going to the woods.
一小时前你就该上♥床♥睡觉了
Bedtime was an hour ago.
我们要套住一头牛 薇薇安修女
We're gonna lasso a cow, Sister Vivian.
-森林里可没有牛 -那只是你的想法而已
- There are no cows in the woods. - That's what you think.
他差不多算芬伍德的淘气包
Yeah, he was kind of the holy terror of Fernwood,
当然 我们都很喜欢他
so, of course, uh, well, we all loved him.
为什么问起他来呢
Why are you asking about him?
我们在调查一件1958年的谋杀案
We're working a homicide from 1958.
我们认为死者可能是阿诺德
We think the victim was probably Arnold.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你能看张照片吗
Could you look at a picture for us?
你觉得这可能是阿诺德吗
Do you think that might be Arnold?
阿诺德的头发是金色的 而且是卷发
Arnold had blonde hair... curls.
如果他的头发被剪掉了呢
And if his hair was cut off?
难以肯定 我也说不准
I couldn't say yes but... I couldn't say no.
我也有两个小孩 领养的
I got two boys. Adopted.
关于手提箱 查出什么了吗
Hey. Anything off that suitcase?
只知道那是于1954年在华纳梅克买♥♥的
Just that it was bought at Wannamaker's in '54.
那是城里最大的百货公♥司♥
Only the biggest department store in the city.
那时候还没有信♥用♥卡♥ 所以没有记录
That was before credit cards, so no records.
上面也没有指纹
No prints on it either.
孤儿法庭同意我们开棺验尸
We got the okay from the orphan's court to exhume the boy.
他姐姐会给我们样本吗
Is his sister gonna give us a swab?
老大 她坚信这男孩不是阿诺德
She's pretty committed to this boy not being Arnold, boss.
她最好别那么肯定
She better get uncommitted.
不管有没有金色卷发 那就是同一个孩子
Blonde curls or not, that's the same kid.
找到照片中的其他男孩了吗
Find any of the other boys in the photo?
除了阿诺德 还有两个去世了
Two others are dead besides Arnold.
-有一个我们刚刚跟他聊过 -对
- One we just talked to. - Yeah.
他说阿诺德是个问题儿童
Says Arnold was a problem child.
如果两个不同的家庭都领养了他
If two different families took him in,
随即改变了注意 他肯定不听话
then changed their mind, he must have been.
莱娜和鲁宾把他领回家 他立马把他们惹火了
So Lila and Rubin bring him home, he throws a fit right off.
鲁宾打了他一顿
Rubin gives him a paddling
或者吓唬他的时候挥拳太重 把他给打死了
or shakes him too hard, he ends up dead.
如果一个小孩死了
Well, what else do you do
你别无他计 只能把他丢弃在荒郊野外
with a dead kid besides dump him in a field?
也许他们音讯难觅是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason they're hard to trace.
你找不到他们吗
You can't find them?
在宾夕法尼亚州没有他们的记录
No record of them anywhere in Pennsylvenia.
我们现在在国家数据库里搜索
We're trying the national database now.
怪人 十二点方向
Nut job. 12 o'clock.
肯定是我们的兔子兄
Must be our rabbit guy.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们是拉什和瓦伦斯探员
Detectives Rush and Valens.
我是沃尔特·拉弗瑞 是我发现的那个男孩
Walter Rafferty. I was the one to find that boy in the box.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming in.
案情有什么新的进展吗
You have something new on the case?
可能吧
Possibly.
他大约六岁
He was about six years old.
包在蓝色的毯子里
Wrapped in a blue blanket.
那是星期天的正午
It was 12:00 noon on Sunday,
我追着一只长耳大野兔进了灌木丛
and I followed a jackrabbit into the brush
然后发现了箱子
and I came upon a box,
一个利好潘趣酒箱子
a-a-a Liho Punch box,
男孩就在
and there was the boy.
里面
Inside.
你不认识他吗
You didn't recognize him?
不 不认识
No. Absolutely not.
他的死和你没关系吧
You weren't involved with him dying?
当然没有 我在1958年做了测谎试验
Absolutely not. I took a polygraph test in 1958.
我们知道
We know you did.
我现在也可以做
I'll take one right now.
我向警♥察♥交代了实情
I gave the cops a straight story.
你自己做了什么调查吗
You do any investigating yourself?
事实上 在每年的4月6号♥我都去那里
As a matter of fact, I go back to the site every year on April 6
并不只有我一个人
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表