剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
真遗憾 现在是新时代了
Too bad. It's a new world.
那些老古董还是那么顽固不化 莉莉
Those dinosaurs are bad enough sober, Lilly.
你是说你不和我去
You saying you won't go with me?
我是说早上去见布奇
I'm saying go see Butch in the morning.
别惦记酒馆
Forget the tavern.
彼得酒馆
你老婆知道你今晚有约吗
Wife know you're on a date tonight?
布奇
Hey, Butch.
拉什探员 你认识的
You know detective Rush.
你好 布奇
How you doing, Butch?
这杯敬乔·华盛顿
This one's for Joe Washington
以及所有因公殉职的同事
and all the guys who died on the line.
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
没错
Yeah.
黛安打电♥话♥告诉我
Diane called and told me about
你问起了乔的资金
the crap you came asking about Joe's money.
他账户上有钱出账
There was money going out of his account.
你知道用处吗
You know what it was for?
这里不适合带女人来 兄弟
This ain't no place to bring a lady, bro.
-你知情吗 布奇 -不知情
- Any ideas about the money, Butch? - No.
事实是华盛顿很了解奔跑者
Turns out Washington knew Runner real well.
我不希望有人
I hope no one's trying to
将我过世的搭档和什么毒贩联♥系♥上
associate my fallen partner with some drug dealer.
-他怎么认识奔跑者的 布奇
How'd he know Runner, Butch?
她以为她可以进来
She thinks she can come in here...
-快回答 -玷污一个好警♥察♥的名声
- Just answer the question. - Smearing a good cop's name...
是我在问你问题
I'm the one asking the questions.
那么 你的问题是什么 探员
So, what's your question, detective?
华盛顿是在向人行贿吗
Was Washington paying someone off?
知道今天谁大驾光临了吗 兄弟们
You know who we got here, boys?
凶案组唯一的女性 专办悬案
The only female in homicide, working cold cases.
-知道原因吗 -也许你该坐下 布奇
- Know why? - Maybe you ought to sit down, Butch.
因为在地下室里
'Cause it's in the basement
这位小女人能清除档案上的灰尘
where the little lady can dust down the files.
在酒馆有什么进展
So how'd it go at the tavern?
被数落了一通
Ass handed to me.
惊讶吗
Does that surprise you?
我觉得瑟瑞特 负责这宗案子的探员
I think Sarreti, the assigned on the case,
也曾怀疑与毒品有关
suspected the drug angle, too.
瑟瑞特询问了迪安特·罗林斯 卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的
An interview Sarreti did with Deante Rollins, heroin dealer.
70年代初他的地盘就是雷蒙德·詹宁斯
His territory was Raymond Jennings in the early '70's.
好像瑟瑞特自己也怀疑资金流向
Like Sarreti was wondering about the cash himself.
但是我们无从考证
But we can't ask him
因为去年他心脏病发过世了
'Cause he keeled over from a heart attack last year.
而那时候
And back then,
-迪安特不肯开口 -现在呢
- Deante wasn't sharing. - What about now?
也许他学会合作了
Maybe he's learned to play with others.
从没听说过奔跑者
Never heard of no Runner.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我说了 从没听说过
Like I say, never heard of him.
你每一句话上帝都在听 迪安特
And your word is bond, Deante.
我名叫贾迈勒修士
My name is Brother Jamal.
当然
Sure it is.
[非英语] 我的兄弟
Asalaam a fakim, my brother.
好像你知道意思一样
Like you know what that means.
那是什么意思 贾迈勒
What does it mean, Jamal?
愿你们安宁
Peace be with you.
你找到了吗
Have you found it yet?
安宁
Peace?
这是一段旅程
It's a journey.
没有特定的对象
There is no it.
也没有终点
There is no end.
救赎是段艰难的历程
A tough road, redemption.
是的 尤其是把海♥洛♥因♥卖♥♥给妇孺的时候
Yes, especially when you're dealing smack to women and children.
我从没卖♥♥给孩子 从没卖♥♥过
I never sold to children. Ever.
那时 我们只是商人
Back in the day, we was businessmen.
有组织 有指挥
Organized, chains of command,
不同于现在的青年帮派
none of this teenage gangsta bull today.
-你们纪律严明 -没错
- You were disciplined. - That's right.
在那些篮球场做买♥♥卖♥♥
Working those basketball courts,
365天彻夜不停
24, 7, 365.
从没落下一天
Never missed a day.
所以华盛顿遇害那天你在
So you were there, that night Washington got killed.
你一定看到了他们争吵
And you must have seen the fight.
是的 我看到了
Yeah. I seen it.
这又不归你所有 伙计
You don't own this, man.
这里归我所有 你也是
Well, I own this. I own you.
都是我的 乔
I own everything you wish, Joe boy.
然后那个警♥察♥跑进了工地
And the cop runs up into the projects.
他在干什么
What was he doing?
几分钟后 他又折返跑了回来
A few minutes later he comes running back down.
萨姆
Sam!
萨米
Sammy!
萨米
Sammy!
萨姆
Sam!
萨米
Sammy!
萨米去哪里了
Where'd Sammy go to?
奔跑者呢 你看到他了吗
What about Runner? You seen him?
奔跑者去哪里了
Where did Runner go, huh?!
坐车走了 伙计
Took off in some car, man!
去铁轨方向了 伙计
Towards the tracks, man!
萨米是谁
Who's Sammy?
奔跑者和他兄弟翻脸的原因
The reason Runner and his homie split
就是这个女孩出了什么事情
'Cause of something that happened to her.
他兄弟是谁
Who was his homie?
我只知道他们关系很铁
All I know is they was tight.
指节上有相同的纹身
Had the same tattoo on their knuckles.
看这里 约瑟夫·华盛顿的尸检照片
Here we go. Joseph Washington's autopsy photo.
我从原始底片取像
From the original negative,
打印到专门的全色胶片上
I printed onto technical pan film
然后转换到高反差幻灯片上
and transferred onto high contrast slides.
根据你的要求 我发现密度分割可能管用
From what you asked, I figured density slicing might do the trick.
那是什么
What's that?
当你将每个色块加灰
It's when you take each scale of gray
就会得到纯黑白图片
and you print it as pure black and white.
你只能做到这程度吗 雷
Is that the best you can do, Ray?
事实上 还要好些
Matter of fact, I did better.
更好
And better.
还要好
Better.
奔跑者
所以华盛顿是这么认识奔跑者的
So that's how Washington knew the Runner.
70年代初 华盛顿和一个
Washington hung with a small-time
叫做奔跑者的三流毒贩称兄道弟
heroin dealer called the Runner in the early '70s.
我们查了法♥院♥历史数据库里的少年犯记录
We checked juvie records in the court history database.
用了纹身作为识别标记
Used the tattoo as an identifying mark.
看看真实的乔·华盛顿
Meet the real Joe Washington.
17岁 因贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥被捕
17 years old, arrested for selling smack.
报给警官的是假名
Gave the arresting officer a false name.
因此警♥察♥背景调查中没有发现
That's why police background check missed it.
不是北卡罗来纳州孤儿院的吗
No North Carolina orphanage?
他编的
Fairy tale.
他在雷蒙德·詹宁斯长大
He grew up in Raymond Jennings.
改邪归正 重新做人 加入军队
Straightens out, starts flying right, joins the military.
然后进入警校
Then the police academy.
结婚 然后
Gets married, and...
剩下的我们都知道了
we know the rest.
所以华盛顿向所有人隐瞒了过去
So Washington buried who he was from everyone.
包括他老婆
Even his wife?
我从来不知道这些事情
I never knew those things about him.
他从没告诉过你他到底从哪里来吗
He never told you where he really came from?
他还有其它事瞒着你 是吗
There were other things he was hiding from you, weren't there?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表