剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第二季 第一集:崎岖之地
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
2003年9月27日
乔 快点 你要害我迟到了
Joe! Come on, man! You're gonna make me late!
妈 我和德里克出去了
Hey, mom, going out with Derek!
哥们 我会被你这打扮害死的
Man, you gonna get me killed, man.
你为什么非要戴那玩意儿
I mean, damn, why you always gotta wear that thing?
黛拉说在她那里上班的人
Hey, Della says any man works in her place
就要尊重自己 打上领带
gotta respect themself and wear a tie.
你想得到尊重吗
Oh, you want some respect?
咱俩开上辆凯迪拉克转转
You and me cruising in an Escalade.
什么尊重都有了
That's what I'm talking about.
你每晚还得求黛拉给你顿免费晚餐呢
Man, how you gonna get an Escalade
哪有买♥♥凯迪拉克的钱啊
when you gotta beg Della for a free dinner every night?
咱们接管了这片之后就有钱了啊
All that'll change when we take over this hood.
等我们有权有势了
See, once we running things,
她连水晶香槟都会给倒的
she'll be pouring Cristal in that place.
德里克 看那边
Yo, Derek.
你不是说过要戒毒吗
I thought you said you was gonna get clean.
我戒了啊
I am. This, man...
我没吸
It's no thing.
把自己当老大 往前走就是
Just walk like you own the block.
黛拉 有麻烦了
Della! You got trouble.
汤姆 要是我一分钟之内没回来
If I'm not back in 60 seconds, Tom,
就报♥警♥吧
call the police.
好在她不是冲我来的
Glad I ain't on the receiving end of that.
我总说我老婆就像自然之力一样
I always say my wife is like a force of nature.
不同之处在于大部分自然之力来袭之前
except with most forces of nature,
人们还能有所警示 好去避开
folks usually get a warning so they can take shelter.
别惹事 走吧
Behave yourself with that. Come on, now.
德里克有麻烦了吗
Derek in trouble?
黛拉去处理了
Della's breaking it up.
找条围裙系上
Get yourself an apron.
能给乔来点炸鸡吗
Uh, can Joe get a chicken basket?
乔要是愿意可以有份工作
Joe can have a job if he wants.
还是算了吧 不过来点薯条倒是不错
Oh, no thanks, but some extra fries'd be good.
外头是怎么回事
What happened out there?
没什么是我搞不定的
Oh, it ain't no nothing I can't handle.
你觉得那些餐点会自动
You think those dishes
装盘上桌吗 德里克
might up and bus themselves, Derek?
不会 女士 我马上去
No, ma'am. Here I go.
汤姆·林肯
M03·182
黛拉·林肯
M03·181
被道尔折腾了
Doyle give you a hard time?
被她询问的证人得先做好防卫措施
No, you gotta buckle your chin strap when she gets you on the stand.
回警局吗
Walking back to PPD?
维拉在为一年前炸鸡店的案子初审作证
Hmm, Vera's testifying at the prelim on the chicken and ribs job from a year ago.
三重谋杀案吗
The triple?
那本来是我的案子
That started out being my job.
逃犯缉拿部找着射击者了
Yeah, the Fugitives finally picked up the shooter,
在奶奶家躲了一年
been hiding out at grandma's for a year.
你认识黛拉和汤姆是吧
Well, you knew Della and Tom, right?
认识40多年了
Over 40 years.
他们的女儿诺拉是我教女
Their girl, Nora is my goddaughter.
谢谢 维拉探员 凶案第二天
Thank you, detective Vera,and what did you find when you
你搜查史奎克·明特家时发现了什么
searched the home of Squeak Minter the day after the murders?
枪击案现场 即餐馆的钥匙
A key to the restaurant where the shooting took place,
1200块现金
$1,200 cash,
还有一把点38口径的猎枪
and a .38 caliber pistol.
死者的女儿吗
The daughter?
与杀掉三名死者的枪为同一类型
The same type of gun that killed the three victims.
是的
That's right.
联邦检控方问完了
No more from the commonwealth.
维拉探员 你好像十分肯定
Detective Vera, you seem awfully sure
这起谋杀案是我委托人做的
my client committed these murders.
他有钥匙 有枪
He had the key, the gun,
现金数额也和收银台被拿走的数额对得上
and the exact amount of cash taken from the register.
要是说明特先生那晚在抢劫
So, would it surprise you to learn that Mr. Minter was actually robbing
西费城的一家商店 你会觉得奇怪吗
a store in West philly that night?
西费城吗 我会觉得奇怪
West philly? Yes it would.
要是我把录像带给你看呢
What if I showed you a videotape?
这是云杉大道和六十大道交汇处的
This is from a security camera at the Wawa convenience store
娃娃便利店的监控录像
on the corner of Spruce and 60th.
清楚表明我的委托人
It clearly shows my client was
在凶案发生时距案发现场有六英里远
six miles away from the scene when these murders took place.
这能让你改变看法吗 维拉探员
Does that change your opinion detective Vera?
这案子纯粹是浪费司法资源
This was a bum case.
同意起诉的可是你们地检局
Your office approved the charges.
我们怎么就不知道录像带的事呢
How did we not know about this tape?
他的律师也是今天才知道的
His lawyer didn't even know till today.
史奎克以为他可以躲过谋杀指控
Look, Squeak thought he was gonna walk on that murder rap
发现可能躲不过的时候
and when it wasn't in the cards,
才拿出那盘抢劫时偷走的录像带
he pulled that tape he stole when he did the robbery.
1992年播出的罪案剧 主角为三名精英警♥察♥
因成员都戴软呢帽而得名
呢帽队
Hey, Hat Squad.
这下可好 你们这次可是丢人丢大了
Way to go. You know, you guys lost this one, big.
这案子不能输
We can't lose this one.
维拉在庭上出糗了
Vera got his ass kicked in court?
眼睁睁看着指控被驳回了
Case died before our eyes.
娃娃抢劫案 史奎克已经认罪了
And Squeak took a plea on the Wawa robbery.
五年有期徒刑
Gonna do five years.
三重谋杀案不是他干的 老大
He didn't do this triple, boss.
那就从头再来吧 阿莉 看是谁干的
So we start again, Lil, and we'll see who did.
这份笔录上有你的名字
Hey, your name's on this interview.
这是我查的最后一桩新案
It was my last job on the line.
之后我去查悬案 维拉接手了这案子
Vera took it over when I went to cold jobs.
接手后没处理好 对吧
Takes it over and fumbles it, huh?
黛拉·林肯和汤姆·林肯的餐厅开了25年
Della and Tom Lincoln, owned the restaurant for 25 years.
德里克·杰克逊 17岁
Derek Jackson, 17,
在那工作了2年 没有前科
worked there for two years, no record.
三人都被枪杀 她还被割喉了
All three were shot and her throat was cut.
貌似黛拉是犯罪目标
Makes you think she was the target.
还是私人恩怨
And that it was personal.
黛拉是街区总管
Della was a block captain.
附近的混混们可不怎么喜欢她
Probably didn't make her too popular with the neighborhood dirt bags.
维拉从晚餐垃圾里提取了
Vera got some prints and DNA
一些指纹和DNA 不过没有匹配的
from the dinner trash, but no hits.
我们复查一遍 也许一年后的今天
We'll re-run everything. Maybe the doer's
凶手信息在系统有记录了
in the system a year later.
我迫不及待了
Can't wait to break his stones.
史考特 棘手的地方在于
Here's the touchy part, Scotty.
杰弗里斯认识那几名死者
Jeffries knew the victims.
这次调查本来证据确凿
This was a solid investigation.
-是啊 -凶案组不可能知道抢劫案的事
- Yeah. - No way homicide's gonna know about a robbery.
那是西部分局探员的职责
That's West detectives.
你去年很快就认定是明特了 对吧
So, uh, you landed on Minter pretty quick last year, huh?
对 他在那工作 有钥匙
Yeah. He worked there. He had the key.
简直就是天上掉馅饼
It was practically gift-wrapped.
我们都以为是他
Well, we all thought it was him.
我们都错了 太丢人了
We were wrong. Black eye.
关于黛拉和汤姆 你有什么要说的
What can you tell us about Della and Tom?
黛拉餐厅有点像避难所
Della's was a kind of sanctuary.
如果你清清白白做人 就无限欢迎
If you kept your nose clean, you were welcome.
不行就走人
If you didn't, you were gone.
费城北部的一片区域
因户外毒品交易和暴♥力♥事件而闻名
在"崎岖之地"打开门做生意可不容易
Not easy keeping a business open in the Badlands.
黛拉的餐厅每晚都开
Della's was hopping every night,
不过凶案发生后
but since the murders...
整个社区都陷落了
the whole neighborhood's taken a slide.
黛拉和汤姆有个女儿
Will, Della and Tom had a daughter?
叫诺拉
Nora.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表