剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
他为"简"工作就像对某些人宣战一样
His working for Jane was like a declaration of war to some people.
你知道"黑人解放阵线"里谁能跟我们聊聊吗
Know anyone we can talk to from the BLF?
莱昂内尔·罗伊斯是费城分会的头儿
Lionel Royce was the leader the local chapter.
莱昂内尔现在在哪里
Where's Lionel now?
我听说他是监狱的常客
I hear he's in and out of prison.
如果他真是凶手 那就该进监狱
Where he belongs, if he's the one hurt those two.
我们想跟你聊聊你的老朋友杰勒德·加里
We want to talk to you about your old friend Gerard Gary.
可怜的家伙
Tragic man.
潜力无限 误入歧途
Limitless potential, unwise choices.
他有些举动你不喜欢
You didn't like some of his activities.
你说帮着黑人女孩儿搞种族灭绝吗
Helping black girls commit genocide?
不 我不喜欢
No. I didn't like it.
但我是和平主义者
But I'm a peaceful man.
那这步♥枪♥干什么的
So what's the rifle about?
记得小布♥什♥穿着飞行服
Remember George W. Bush in that flight suit,
降落在航母上那次吗
landing on the aircraft carrier?
只是作秀而已
All about the image.
那你参加这个武装抢劫冲突干嘛 就为作秀吗
This...armed robbery beef you're in for, that just image?
我那是为黑奴讨公道
I was collecting reparations for slavery.
从便利店讨公道吗
From a 7-eleven?
听着 我确实跟杰勒德有过节
Look, I had issues with Gerard.
但是难道你们觉得我会杀了自己兄弟吗
However, if you're suggesting I'd kill a brother?
美国政♥府♥成天对我们进行监视 欺骗
We were way too busy getting spied on, lied to,
举报和诬陷 没空儿搞内斗
informed on, and framed-up by the U.S. Government to turn on each other.
你觉得黑人解放阵线有内鬼吗
You think you had an informant in the BLF.
我知道有内鬼
I know there were informants.
没准儿杰勒德就是一个
And maybe Gerard was one?
有可能
It's possible.
我觉得白人征服了你的大脑
Way I see it, the White man's got your mind,
白女人征服了你的下♥体♥
and the White woman's got your Johnson.
她是我朋友
She's a friend.
不 我们没有白人朋友
No, our friends don't come in that color.
什么 难道你决定我能跟谁交往吗
What, you tellin' me who I can see?
咱们得起表率作用 杰勒德兄弟
We gotta be role models, brother Gerard.
你不能停止和金发碧眼的芭比娃娃搅和吗
Can't be running around with no blue eye, blond hair Barbie doll.
哥们 你自己都会变成白人的
Man, you gonna turn white yourself.
你提醒你一下 黑色是不会自己掉的
In case you haven't noticed, the black don't rub off.
我是认真的 哥们
But this is serious, brother.
你知道咱们的秘密 哥们
You know our secrets, man.
你跟那女孩在床上说悄悄话
You pillow talk with that girl?
你不能相信白妞
You can trust no white girl.
她们不会对解放认真的
This ain't real to them.
她们只是耍你
They just playing a game.
不会把我们当回事
This will never be real to them.
我们得搜搜这个地方 杰勒德
We got to have to dry clean this place of yours, Gerard.
你觉得我背叛了你吗
You think I'd betray you?
按章办事
Standard operating procedure.
"黑人解放阵线"认为杰勒德串通联调局
So the Black Liberation Front thought Gerard was talking to the FBI.
就算他串通 我们也不会枪杀黑人同胞
Even if he was, we'd never use a bullet on a black man.
你怎么知道是枪杀
How'd you know it was a bullet?
我只是打个比方 哥们
Just a metaphor, brother man.
谢谢你能来这里见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
我孩子在家 你理解的
My kids are home... you know.
当然
Sure.
这些人对我很好
These people were good to me.
我觉得是他们挽救了我的人生
I feel like they saved my life.
当时你十七岁
You were 17?
我不是富家子弟 也不聪明
I didn't come from money, and I wasn't smart.
我不想接受高等教育 而是出去见见世面
I wasn't gonna go to college or anything, but I wanted to get out.
跳出自己生活的小圈子
Have a life that was bigger than two square miles.
如果我高中就有个孩子
If I had a baby in high school...
你怀孕的事都谁知道
Who knew about you being pregnant?
开始几周谁都不知道
No one, for weeks.
之后我告诉了男友
And then I told my boyfriend.
他跟你想法一样吗
He feel the same as you?
是啊
Yeah.
那咱们结婚吧
So we'll get married.
查理 我想堕胎
Charlie, I was thinking an abortion.
那是违法的
That's illegal.
你怎么会...
How do you even...?
我会想办法的
I'm trying to find out.
勒妮
Renee...
我投了泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥
I applied Pan Am.
空姐培训
Stewardess training.
我考得很好
I did real good on the test.
跟他们讲有事发生了
Tell them something's come up.
查理 我想四处闯闯
Charlie, I want to go places...
伦敦什么的 你懂吗
London and stuff, you know?
咱们可以一起去啊
We can go places together.
不 咱们不能
No, we can't.
如果咱们有了孩子
If we have a baby...
咱们一辈子就这样了
we'll never even leave Fishtown.
你似乎已经下定决心了
You talk like your mind's made up.
我需要钱
I need money.
去死吧 勒妮
Screw you, Renee.
所以你得靠自己了
So you were on your own.
我四处打听 才在学校找到一个女孩
I asked around and finally found a girl at school
她的表亲有"简"的电♥话♥
whose cousin had a number for "Jane".
你哪儿来的钱
How'd you pay for it?
卖♥♥了个外套和我的录音机
Sold a coat and my record player.
那查理呢
And Charlie?
我觉得跟他还是不要再联♥系♥了
I thought it was best if we didn't have any contact.
但是呢
But...?
勒妮
Renee...
你说过这些人挽救了你的一生
you said those people saved your life.
我好像看见他的卡车了
I thought I saw his truck.
就在那天吗
That day?
就在他们来接我之前
Right before they picked me up.
我真不知道他们发生意外了
I had no idea anything happened to those people.
我没因为那件事生气
I wasn't upset about it.
勒妮可不是这么说的
That's not what Renee said.
她说你想结婚
She said you wanted to get married.
你搞大了一个女孩的时候你就应该这么说
That's what you were supposed to say if you got a girl in trouble.
所以你不想娶她吗
So you didn't want to marry her?
不想
No.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你赞成堕胎吗
And you were for the abortion?
我不想掺和进去
I didn't want to get involved.
那为什么勒妮堕胎那天
Then why were you at the meeting place
你出现在他们碰头的地方
the day Renee went for the procedure?
她看见你的卡车了 查理
She saw your truck, Charlie.
这是三十五年前的旧账
Look this is 35 years later.
-我爱人 -没人会跟你爱人讲
- My wife... - No one's talking to your wife.
我跟踪了勒妮
I followed Renee.
看见她跟那些嬉皮士碰头了
Saw her meet those hippies.
之后呢
And...?
我跟着那辆车到了西费
I tailed the car to West Philly.
勒妮在哪儿
Where's Renee?
冷静点儿 哥们
Be cool, man.
-把门关上 -她在里面吗
- Shut that door. - She in here?
不 不 这是私宅 你不能就这么闯进来
No, no, this is a private home. You can't just crash in here.
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the cops.
不 不 你不想这么做
No, no you don't wanna do that.
看看你自己 你只是个孩子
But look at you, you're just a kid.
你多大了
How old are you?
十七
Seventeen.
你想十八岁就抱个孩子啊
You want a baby at 18?
还是你想毕业舞会之前就娶个媳妇
And a wife before your senior prom?
听着 咱们出去透透气好不好 哥们
Look, how about some air, brother?
我在那个嬉皮士的肩膀上哭了十分钟
I cried on that hippie's shoulder for ten minutes.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表