剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
有人打劫了你 黛安
Someone robbed you, Diane...
夺走了你的丈夫 你的孩子
of your husband, of your child.
你不认为他该付出代价吗
Don't you think he should pay?
每个人都希望记忆中的他是个优秀的孩子
Everybody wanted to remember him as this golden boy...
尽职的警♥察♥
great cop...
称职的丈夫
great husband.
我不想让他们失望
I didn't want to rain on their parade.
什么事会令人失望
By doing what?
我知道他...
I knew he was...
他和别人有染
he was involved with somebody else.
结婚不到一年就已经有外遇
Married less than a year and already cheating.
真是个笑话
What a joke.
有天下午 他去射击场
One afternoon, he went out to the shooting range,
我要他买♥♥些东西回来 就打电♥话♥给他
and I needed something from the store, so I called him.
他不在 他从没去过
He wasn't there. He never showed up.
那晚他回来
When he came home that night,
我说 "亲爱的 射击练习怎么样"
I said, "Hey baby, how was target practice?"
他回答 很好
And he said, fine.
很好
It was fine.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他一个月出门两次 也许是三次
He'd go out two, maybe three times a month.
有天我跟着他
One day I followed him...
萨米
Sammy.
是我
It's me.
她叫萨米
Her name was Sammy?
-是的 -她住在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地
- Yes. - And she lived at the Raymond Jennings projects?
你当面和乔对质过吗
Did you ever confront Joe about her?
我才20岁 还怀有身孕 那有什么意义
I was 20 years old and pregnant. What was the point?
你也没有把这事告诉办案的探员
And you never told the assigned detective this?
或是布奇
Or even Butch?
正如我说的 有什么意义呢
Like I said, what was the point?
我总想有一天能回到那里
I always wanted to go back there one day...
和她面对面
meet her face to face,
但我从没做到
but I never did.
当心
Heads up.
你绝不会知道什么时候电视会从窗口掉下
You never know when a TV might fall out of a window.
萨姆尔拉
Samuela?
这一定就是那个让华盛顿和奔跑者翻脸的人
This must be the girl who drove Washington and Runner apart.
像我们要找的萨米
Looks like our Sammy.
你觉得她还在这里吗
Think she's still here?
都过了那么多年了
After all these years?
在这些工地里 在哪生在哪死
In these projects, where you're born is where you die.
我们找萨姆尔拉·罗宾斯
We're looking for Samuela Robbins?
我就是
Yes, I am she.
你就是萨姆尔拉小姐吗
You're Miss Samuela?
是的 我已经说过了
Yes. I said that already.
我是拉什探员 这位是杰弗里斯
Detectives Rush and Jeffries.
-可以进去吗 -最好不要 谢谢
- Could we come in? - I'd rather you not, thank you.
你认识乔·华盛顿吗 萨姆尔拉小姐
Did you know a Joe Washington, Miss Samuela?
你们是为乔而来的
You're here about Joe?
你们早该说了 请进
You should have said so! Come in.
乔就是在层楼长大的
Joe grew up on this very floor.
他们还是小孩子的时候 他就照顾萨米
When he took care of Sammy ever since they were kids.
萨米
Sammy?
我孙女 萨曼莎
My granddaughter, Samantha.
他们一起长大
They grew up together?
像兄妹一样
Like brother and sister.
每天他去学校接她回家
He'd bring her back from school every day.
很宝贝她
Real protective.
他把全部的爱都给了她
She was all the love he had in the world.
你记得最后一次见他是什么时候吗
Do you remember when you last saw him?
他搬出去之后 总是会回来看看
Well, after he moved out, he used to come by all the time,
给她带玩具 带她去逛集市
bring her toys, take her to the fair.
那天晚上 他
Well, on that night, he...
那天晚上他怎么了
The night he what?
没什么 我不知道
No, I..I don't know.
那天晚上他遇害了 你是这个意思吗
The night he was killed. Isn't that what you mean?
不 我什么也不知道
No. I don't know anything.
我不知道
I don't.
乔爱你孙女 就像他的亲骨肉一样 是吗
Joe loved your granddaughter, like his own blood, didn't he?
是的
Yes, he did.
他遇害当晚来过这里 是吗
And he came here the night he was killed, didn't he?
是的
Yes, he did.
乔
Joe?
他认为我属于他
He thinks he owns me.
萨米也属于他
Owns Sammy!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以为萨米在自己房♥间
I thought Sammy was in her room.
她在和奔跑者厮混 帮他送毒品
Oh, she's messing with Runner, takes him some drugs.
你知道吗 萨姆尔拉小姐
You know that, Miss Samuela?
我 她不听我的
I... she won't listen to me,
我也不能整天把她关在家里
and I can't keep her in the house all day.
抱歉 萨姆尔拉小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Samuela.
我知道不是你的错
I know it ain't your fault.
在这里生活就是这样的
It's just the way things go around here.
现在该我照顾萨米了
Now it's my turn to take care of Sammy.
我们谈过这事
You know we talked about this.
如果她想拥有真正的生活
You know she gots to get out of here
就得离开这里
if she's ever going to have a chance for a life.
那晚乔被杀了
That night Joe was killed,
而萨米...她很不容易 你们懂吗
and Sammy... it was difficult, you understand?
无父无母 只有我和乔
No mother, no father, just me and Joe.
然后他走了
And then he was gone.
那你为什么不在乔遇害后站出来
So why didn't you come forward when Joe was murdered?
做什么也不能挽回他
There was nothing I could do to bring him back.
那萨米呢
And Sammy...
她在哪里
where is she?
我有二十年没见到她了
I haven't seen her in over 20 years.
毒品
The drugs,
在乔死后差点要了她的命
they kind of took her over when Joe died.
你知道谁
Did you know someone...
叫奔跑者吗
called the Runner?
乔的死党
Joe's best friend.
梅森·塔克
Mason Tucker.
他们一起去天主教学校 跑过铁轨
They went to the catholic school together, ran track.
所以那就是那个昵称的来历
So that's why the nickname.
远离雷蒙德·詹宁斯了 是吗 梅森
Long way from Raymond Jennings, aren't you, Mason?
要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我们是拉什探员和杰弗里斯 凶案组的
Detectives Rush and Jeffries. Homicide.
我们只是有些问题
We just had a few questions.
有关乔·华盛顿的
About Joe Washington?
你高中的兄弟
Your homie from high school?
你的贩毒同伙
Your little drug-running buddy?
我认识乔
I knew Joe.
你想说什么
What's your point?
他遇害当晚
Night he was murdered,
工地上有目击证人说你们俩吵架了
we got witnesses in the projects saying you two had a fight.
我不记得了 没有吵
I don't remember. No fight.
当然没有
'Course not.
记得你们在吵什么吗
Remember what you were fighting about?
我再说一次 我不记得了
I'll say it again, I don't remember.
萨米呢
How about Sammy?
记得她吗
Do you remember her?
-你想说什么 -那个女孩过去问题很多
- Your point being? - The girl had a lot of problems,
我听说 她弄成那样 你脱不了干系
and from what I hear, you had something to do with it.
不论萨米有什么问题 都是乔的原因
Whatever problems Sammy had were Joe's doing,
与我无关
not mine.
和我听到的有出入
That's not what I hear.
我听说都是因为你 梅森
I hear it was all on you, Mason.
那我建议你亲自去查一下医院记录
Then I suggest you check the hospital records yourself.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表