剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
是吗
No?
现在我和父母同住
Now I live with my parents.
我如果天黑前没到家 就会惊慌失措
I'm terrified if I'm not home before dark.
你曾经过着平静的生活
You had a life before.
只想回到过去
You just want it back.
可能没希望了
I don't think that's in the cards.
我有信心
I do.
可你得先告诉我那晚见到了什么
But you have to start by telling me what you saw that night.
可能关联不大
It might not be relevant.
我在公共图书馆外面买♥♥咖啡
I was at the free library, outside buying a coffee
这人跑来和我聊书
And this, um... this guy started talking to me about books
其它我记不得了
And I can't even remember what else.
可只聊了几分钟...
But it was only for, like, a few minutes...
我就回家了
And then I went home.
就是这样
And that was it.
知道他叫什么吗
Did you get his name?
然后那晚我就被强♥暴♥了...
Then the rape happened that night...
奥利弗
Olive?
伊迪
Edie?
猫咪 猫咪 猫咪
Hey, kitty, kitty, kitty.
你们吓到我了
You scared me.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
初次约会很难
First dates are hard.
尤其是和你这样端庄的女孩
Especially with serious girls like you.
真希望我们能换种相遇的方式
I just wish we could met under different circumstances.
一切发生得太快
It was so quick.
就像闪光灯一闪
It was like a flashbulb.
而且我可能搞错了 可...
And I, uh... I could be wrong, but...
我不断看到的脸就是图书馆那人
The face I keep seeing is the guy from the library.
黑头发
Um... dark hair...
有点蓬松
Kind of shaggy.
皮肤光洁
Smooth skin.
这对我们很有帮助
This is gonna help us a lot.
抱歉我没早点告诉你们
I'm sorry I didn't do it earlier.
你早前没准备好
You weren't ready earlier.
我该告诉第一个探员的
I should have told that first detective.
我担心他会觉得因为我和那人聊过...
I was worried he'd think that since I'd talked to the guy...
就以为是我勾引他
I'd let him on.
知道吗
You know?
维拉探员只是长得像穴居人
Detective Vera only looks like a neanderthal.
失陪
Excuse me.
什么事
What?
性犯罪案组接到报案 在第九街和伦巴第街交汇处
Sex crimes got an assault, 9th and Lombard.
同样的作案手法吗
Same M.O.?
从二楼窗户爬进去的
Crawled through the second floor window.
凶手回来了
Our boy is back.
一定是先顺着排水管往上爬
Must've shinned up the drain pipe,
爬过墙
Climbed cross the walls,
钻过栏杆溜了进去
Slipped in through the bars.
想必是这样
Now, that's determination.
栏杆上有指纹吗
Are there prints on the bars?
当然没
Of course not.
可他留了个记号♥
Ah, but he did leave a token behind.
肯菲尔德牌滤嘴
Kenfield, filter.
就留在了床边
Left it right at the bedside.
这是受害者吗
This the victim?
对 性犯罪案组带她了医院
Yeah. sex crimes took her to the hopital.
但他们知道你想和她谈谈
They know you want talk to her, though.
一起去吗
We doing this together?
好
Yeah.
求你了
Please.
或许我该反抗什么的
Maybe I should have fought or something.
没什么该不该的 塔尼亚
There's no "should", Tanya.
这张图像他吗
Does, uh... this look like him?
他很快就蒙上了我的双眼
He covered my eyes so quickly.
他和你说话了吗
Did he speak to you?
说了
Yeah.
事后他说了很多 关于艺术和书籍
Afterwards, he talked a lot. he talked about art and books.
我在读艺术史研究生 可我不...
I'm in grad school for art history, but I don't...
不知道他怎么知道的
I don't know how he knew that.
-他的声音耳熟吗 -不熟
- Did you recognize his voice? - No.
我不认识他
He was a stranger.
你研究艺术史吗
You study art history?
对
Yeah.
最近有没有去过博物馆
Been to any museums lately?
几天前去过罗丹美术馆
Um... I was at the Rodin a few days ago.
注意过他的皮肤吗
Did you notice anything about this skin?
很光滑...像是没毛发
It was... smooth. you know, like... hairless.
一点也没吗
No hair at all?
像是
Didn't seem like it.
知道他走前告诉我什么吗
Do you know what he told me before he left?
他希望我们...
That he wished that we had met under...
能换种相遇的方式
Under different circumstances.
还有他很抱歉
And that he was sorry.
这家伙在本·富兰克林林荫道跟踪女孩吗
Does this guy stalk girls on Ben Franklin Parkway?
盖尔在美术馆工作
Gail worked at the museum of art.
艾伦被强♥暴♥那天在公共图书馆
Ellen was at the free library the day she was attacked.
塔尼亚上周去了罗丹美术馆
And Tanya went to the Rodin last week.
尼基在洛卡斯特
Niki was on Locust.
正离开音乐学院
Leaving the academy of music.
或许他的目标只是聪明女孩
Maybe he targets smart girls.
所有受害者都是大学生
All the victims were college types.
"端庄的女孩" 他对艾伦说过
"serious girls." he said it to Ellen.
我们把这贴满林荫道吧
Let's post this composite all over the Parkway.
我去吧
I got it.
我给盖尔在美术馆的一位同事
I interviewed a woman that worked
做过笔录
with Gail at the art museum.
叫安娜...
Anna...
安娜·波琳
Anna... Berlin.
案发当晚她们一起吃了午饭
They had lunch together the day of the murder.
现在我们有了画像
We have this now.
看看她认不认识我们的新朋友
Let's see if she knows our new friends.
是他杀了盖尔吗
Is this who killed Gail?
可能是
Could be.
你认出他是谁了吗
Do you recognize him at all?
不认识
I don't think so.
慢慢想
Take your time.
我不肯定 但...
I can't be sure, but...
怎么了
But what?
像是我们在这里吃午饭时见过的一个人
It sort of looks like a guy we'd see out here at lunchtime.
你和盖尔见过他吗
You and Gail saw him?
他在这里出没 边抽烟 边观察行人
He'd hang out here, smoking, watching people.
我都快把他给忘了
I kind of forgot about him.
他好几年没来了
He hasn't been around for years,
可他最近又回来了
But he's been back lately.
-问过他名字吗 -没
- Ever get a name? - No.
我们只聊过一次
We only talked to him once.
那个医学院预科生怎么样
How's the pre-med student?
傲慢 固执
Arrogant. pushy.
换句话说 天下乌鸦一般黑
In other words, the same.
我对男人的品味不高
I know, I have bad taste in men.
两位在这里工作吗
You ladies work here?
对
Yeah.
新的展品怎么样
How's the new exhibit?
莫奈的作品吗 很漂亮 推荐你去看
The Monet? it's beautiful. I recommend it.
或许我会去看看
Maybe I'll take a look.
到时见
See you in there.
那时候我觉得没必要向你提这些
I didn't think to mention it to you back then.
人们总会问些问题
People are always aksing questions.
你觉得他一直在观察盖尔吗
Do you think he may have been watching Gail?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表