剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
这是我们需要搞清楚的
That's what we got to find out.
我是曾住在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地 小姐
I did live in the Raymond Jennings project, young lady.
那晚我报♥警♥了
And I called the police that night.
我交税付你工资
My tax pays your salary.
记得30年前打过的电♥话♥
30 years is a long time to remember
真的很难 格洛丽亚女士
a call you made, Ms. Gloria.
我记得非常清楚 长官 你想知道原因吗
I remember real good, sir. You want to know why?
因为那些该死的警♥察♥的确来过一次
Because those damn police actually came for once.
什么意思
What does that mean?
工地的黑人周五晚上报♥警♥
Black folks from the project calling on Friday night,
警♥察♥没来
police don't come.
但是那晚 那个黑人警♥察♥来了
But that night that black cop showed up.
他和那个毒贩吵了起来
And he gets to fighting with the drug dealer.
-什么毒贩 -我从没见过
- What drug dealer? - Never saw him before,
但是我报♥警♥后 出去看个究竟
but after I called the police, I went out to see what happened,
没想到看到这么件破事
not expecting a damn thing.
从我的地盘滚出去
Get off my court.
这又不归你所有
You don't own this.
这里归我所有 你也是
Well, I own this. I own you.
都是我的 乔
I own everything you wish, Joe boy.
你比我好不到哪里去
You ain't better than me.
你只是假装比我强
You just pretend you is.
那个毒贩叫他乔
The dealer called him Joe?
乔泛指张三李四
Joe this, Joe that.
那个黑人警♥察♥一定经常来工地
That black cop must have come around the projects regular
因为他非常清楚不能在路边停车
'cause he knew enough not to park at the curb.
那些毒贩在一英里外就能看见他来了
Those drug dealers'll see him a-coming a mile away.
那个毒贩长什么样
What'd the drug dealer look like?
皮包骨
Skinny.
年轻
Young.
黑人
Black.
嚣张得像只疯狗
Strutting around like some sort of crazy rooster.
那时起我眼睛就不好了
My eyes been bad since forever.
不能多说了
Can't tell you more.
但我听到那些瘾君子叫他"奔跑者"
But I did hear those druggies calling him "The Runner".
-什么 -奔跑者
- What? - The Runner.
那算什么名字
What kinda name is that?
谢谢你 曼娜德斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Menards.
录音带上 华盛顿叫那个凶手奔跑者
Washington called the killer that on the tape, the Runner.
因为他认识他
'Cause he knew him.
他们互相认识
They both knew each other.
熟得很
Real well.
我70年代在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地巡逻
I did patrol of the Raymond Jennings projects in the '70s.
没听说过奔跑者这个名字
Never heard the name the Runner.
系统里查不到这家伙 没被捕过 没记录
Guy ain't in the system anywhere. No arrests, nothing.
那么奔跑者和华盛顿怎么会那么熟呢
So how'd this Runner and Washington get so cozy?
还有他怎么对工地熟悉到知道停车地点
And how'd Washington know those projects enough to know where to park
他甚至不在那个辖区执勤
when he didn't even work that district?
也许他总和毒贩过不去
Maybe he had it in for drug dealers.
这是华盛顿的巡逻日志
Washington's patrol log.
他辖区内常接到针对毒贩的报♥警♥
Radioed in calls on dealers in his district constantly.
掺和进双方争斗中
Got into two altercations.
有多少人恨他
There's a lot of hate here.
是爱还是恨
Love? Hate?
无拘留记录
No arrests on his record.
是障眼法吗
Smoke and mirrors?
故作姿态
Acts tough for appearances' sake,
实际上却在暗箱操作
but he's really on the take?
银行记录也没有资金进账
Bank records don't show cash coming in.
但每隔几周都有出账
But cash was going out, every few weeks.
这些支出不符合他日常开销
These didn't cover his usual living expenses.
他在支票上清楚注明了日常开销
He wrote clearly marked checks for those.
而这些加起来却多得扎眼
And these sums are big enough to stand out.
什么意思呢 毒品开销吗
What are we thinking, buying drugs?
不是 有毒瘾的人几个月就能把存款花光
No, addicts clean out bank within a couple months.
他不是那类人
This doesn't follow that pattern.
那他在做什么
So what was he doing?
也许他的妻子知道
Maybe his widow knows.
奔跑者
The Runner?
不知道
No.
从没听过
I never heard of him.
你们结婚多久 黛安
How long were you married, Diane?
十个月 零两周
Ten months, two weeks.
乔是大手大脚的人吗
Was Joe a big spender?
结婚第一年就买♥♥了这些
First year of marriage and all.
不 我们刚拿到房♥子
No. We just got the house.
怎么了
Why?
这些支票 他每隔几周会写一次
These checks he wrote for cash every few weeks.
你知道都用在哪里吗
Do you know what they were for?
他每周五会送我鲜花
He got me flowers every Friday.
我们还看电影
And movies.
我们经常去看电影
We went to movies all the time.
但是我没想到会这么多
But I never thought it would amount to that much.
我以为事到如今一切会改变
I thought things would be different by now.
我也会不一样
That I'd be different.
可时间只起到了消极作用 没有半点好转
Time makes things worse, not better.
也许时间还会揭露真♥相♥
Maybe time also finds the truth.
你能回忆起当天发生的事吗 黛安
Can you tell me what you remember from that day, Diane?
我们在给孩子取名字
We were thinking about what to name our baby.
是个女儿
Our little girl.
-玛丽安 -不好
- Marianne. - No.
玛莎
Martha.
-玛蒂尔达 -不行
- Matilda. - No way.
那好 大男人
Okay, Mr. Man,
让我见识下你的灵思妙想
let me see you come up with something more groovy.
你想要更妙的吗 宝贝
You want groovy, baby?
是的 我想要超棒的 让人神魂颠倒的
Uh-huh, I want far out, psychedelic, groovy.
黛安怎么样
How about Diane?
我对黛安有感觉
I'm vibing Diane.
我爱黛安
I love Diane.
真的
You do?
什么
What?
爱我
Love me?
是的
I do.
-你知道还有什么吗 -什么
- You know what else? - What?
我要爱你 爱你
I'm gonna love ya, love ya,
更爱你一点
love ya just a little more.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
20分钟后乔去上班
Joe left for work 20 minutes later...
我就再也没见到他
and I never saw him again.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
有时我想
Sometimes I think,
我的天 现在她该长大成人了
my god, she'd be a woman by now.
我的女儿
My little girl.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
如果你想起其它事
If you think of anything else.
拉什探员
Detective Rush?
从录音带上 你能知道
Could you tell from the tape
乔死时
whether Joe was in pain
痛苦吗
when he died?
不
No.
不痛苦
He wasn't.
我不知道对那笔钱 黛安有没有说实话
I don't know if Diane was telling the truth about the money.
奇怪为什么没人问过她这事
Wonder why she was never asked about it.
也许布奇知道
Maybe Butch has an idea.
今天周四 你们晚上在酒馆聚会 对吗
Tonight's first Thursday at the tavern, right?
他一定会去的
Bet he'll be there.
-第一周周四的聚会你不能去 -为什么
- You're not going to first Thursday. - Why not?
那些守旧派难以接受
The old timers don't take too kindly
女人毁了他们的狂欢夜
to women crashing their night with the boys.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表