剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Okay.
他问我知不知道有关她遇害的事
Asked what I knew about her getting killed.
你跟他说什么了
What'd you tell him?
没什么好说的
Nothing to tell.
我不知道她死了
I didn't know she was dead.
我就见过她一次 再就不知道了
I met her that one time. That's all I knew of her.
这么说温妮莎92年来找过你
So Vanessa did visit you in '92.
我不知道她怎么找到我的
I don't know how she found me.
她就是突然找上门来
She just showed up at my door, out of the blue.
大卫·雷克为什么要付你钱
Why does David Lake send you money?
大卫谁啊 亲爱的
David who, darling?
听着 我不想找你麻烦 我只是...
Look, I'm not looking for trouble. I just..
我只想知道原因
I just wanna know why.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他给你写支票 我看到了
He writes you checks. I've seen them.
你是记者吗
Are you some kind of a reporter?
不是
No.
我是他朋友
I'm a friend.
回家吧 小丫头
You go home, little girl.
给自己买♥♥双鞋 别去想这件事
Buy yourself some shoes, take your mind off of things.
我不知道你在干什么
I don't know what you're doing,
但我知道的事足够去报♥警♥了
But I know enough to call the police.
你为什么不直接问大卫
Why don't you just ask David?
我问过
I did.
他什么都不肯跟我说
He won't tell me anything.
你不仅是他的朋友吧
You aren't just a friend of his, aren't you?
天呐 我都为你感到难过了
God, I almost feel bad for you.
你为什么为她感到难过
Why did you feel bad for her?
她是被爱情冲昏了头
She was in over her head.
你看
See,
大卫和他姐姐艾比
David and his sister Abbey,
他们也不仅是朋友
they were more than friends, too.
他们姐弟俩
Brother and sister.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
窦比跟他们住在一起时 有几次捉奸在床
Dobie caught them a few times while he was living with them.
他有证据吗
He have proof?
比如照片吗
What, like pictures?
-对 -不 没有照片
- Yeah. - No, no pictures.
但也足够让大卫和艾比提心吊胆
But David and Abbey were worried enough
付了二十年的封口费给他
to be paying him off for past 20 years.
天啊 我还给这家伙投票了
Man, I voted for this guy.
窦比跟温妮莎·普罗瑟说了这事
Dobie told Vanessa Prosser about it.
我们觉得她去跟这对快乐的小两口对质了
We think she went and confronted the happy couple.
并因此被灭口
And got killed for it.
然后上周 窦比打电♥话♥给议员
And last week, Dobie called the congressman
报告说达伦·克莱门在四处打听
to report that Darren Clemen was sniffing around.
几小时后 克莱门就头中两枪
Few hours later, Clemen ends up with two in the head.
但是雷克那天在华府
But Lake was in D.C. that day.
窦比说是艾比接的电♥话♥
Dobie says Abbey took the call.
那你是觉得两起案子都是艾比干的
So you think Abbey did both jobs.
有关她弟弟的事
When it comes to her brother,
艾比总能妥善处理
Abbey takes care of everything.
窦比的犯罪记录能写本书了 凯特
Dobie's got a sheet like a War and Peace, Kite.
或许能强迫他作证
Maybe he can be compelled to testify.
重罪惯犯的话是没有说服力的
Hearsay from a repeat felon won't buy you much.
你想擒拿凶手吗
You wanna get our murderer?
你得撬开她的嘴
You gotta get her to talk.
我没杀过人
I didn't kill anyone.
什么事会让你们这么想呢
What would give you an idea like that?
不是什么事
Not what,
是什么人
who.
是你的熟人 也算是你的家人
Acquaintance of yours. Kind of an in-law actually.
马文·窦比
Marvin Dobie.
他从哪个坑里钻出来的
What rock did he crawl out from under?
你该知道的
You should know.
是你买♥♥的单
You paid for it.
封口费还是没起到作用
Hush money couldn't keep him quiet though.
你的亲弟弟 艾比
Your own brother, Abbey?
我亲弟弟怎么了
My own brother what?
你们十几岁时 大卫·雷克占姐姐便宜
When it gets out David Lake took advantage of his sister
这事要是传出去
when they were teenagers.
他就玩完了
That'll finish him.
你知道这听起来多疯狂吗
Do you have any idea how that sounds?
我知道这会成为爆♥炸♥性新闻
I know how it's gonna read.
-《国家问讯报》 《星报》 -还有些新闻报刊
- National Enquirer, Star. - The Jit papers, too.
他们绝对会插入这条爆♥炸♥性新闻
Now, they'll stop the presses for this one.
那是诽谤 我们会告你们的
That would be slander, we'd sue you.
到那时都已经人尽皆知了
By that time, everyone will know.
教规还记得起来吗
Canon, ring a bell?
你的万人迷弟弟仕途就毁了
That charming brother of yours won't have a career left.
或许这就是艾比的目的
Maybe that's what Abbey wants.
宝贝弟弟只归她所有
To have her favorite guy all to herself.
所有你才杀了温妮莎 对不对
That's why you killed Vanessa, isn't it?
你说要怎么办 艾比
What do you say, Abbey?
我们去联♥系♥八卦杂♥志♥ 还是你坦白交代
We call up the gossip rags or you start spilling.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你们的保证
I need assurances.
什么样的保证
What kind?
有些事不能见报
You keep certain things out of the press.
庭审的时候还是会被曝光
They'll come out at trial.
如果我认罪就不会
Not if I plead guilty.
大卫没占我便宜 我比他大
David didn't take advantage of me, I was older.
是我主动的
It was me.
被温妮莎发现了
And Vanessa found this out?
她不该多管闲事
She should've minded her own business.
亚当斯·摩根
Adams Morgan.
乔治城怎么样
How about Georgetown?
要是我们能一起在白宫工作多好
It'd be so great if we could work at the White House.
克♥林♥顿♥胜出就行
Assuming Clinton wins.
我们可以搬到一间公♥寓♥里
We could get an apartment together.
养条狗
Dog?
养猫吧
Cat.
都养吧
Both.
我想逛遍林荫大道上的每家博物馆
I wanna go to every museum on the Mall.
乘火车回费城很方便
It's easy train trip back to Philly.
不错 小温
It would be great, V.
艾比
Abbey.
抱歉 我知道现在很晚
Sorry, it's late, I know.
你在那里站了多久
How long have you been standing there?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我刚到
I just got here.
我需要你签几张支票
I need you to sign some checks.
现在都六千了
6000, now?
他现在就要这个数
That's his new number.
不行 不能让他一直这么坐地起价
Forget it, we can't let him keep raising the amount.
你想做公众人物
You want a future in the public eye,
就得付他钱
you pay him.
然后就引发了一个女孩的好奇心
Then we get a girl curious.
如果我当时能把她引开
If I'd been more successful at deflecting her,
我也不用那么做了
I wouldn't have had to do what I did.
你做了什么
Which was?
我把她从酒店停车♥库♥的楼梯上推了下去
I sent her down the stairs of the hotel parking garage,
然后把她从桥上丢了下去
then dumped her from the bridge.
都是为了大卫的辉煌事业吗
All for David's brilliant career?
是我欠他的
I owed him
因为我年轻时犯的错
for what I did when we were young.
大卫也同意闭口不提吗
And David agreed to sweep the sound of the rug?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
克莱门呢
What about Clemen?
那事他也不知道
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表