剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
提心吊胆
Very lightly.
最终来到美国 感觉一定很好吧
Must have felt good to finally get to America.
从我还是个孩子起 我的梦想就是
Since I was a boy, it was my dream...
工作
to work...
独♥立♥地生活
make your own life.
这是种天分
What a gift.
然后有一天 两个一无是处的
Then one day, two good-for-nothing boys,
没怎么想过这天分的孩子 跑来打劫了你
who didn't think much of that gift, came and robbed you.
我没杀那孩子
I didn't kill that boy.
坐下
Take a seat.
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
你当时在大西洋城 麦特·米尔斯也在
You were in Atlantic City, so was Matt Mills.
好吧
Okay.
-没错 -什么没错
- Yes. - Yes, what?
没错 我在大西洋城见到了他
Yes, I saw him in Atlantic City.
我见过他 但我没杀他
I saw him, did not kill him!
记得我吗
Remember me?
我不想惹麻烦
I-I-I don't want any trouble.
你不想惹麻烦
You don't want trouble?
我也不想惹麻烦
I didn't want trouble either.
我儿子 佩贾
My son, Pejia.
你不记得他了
You don't remember him.
但你们抢劫的时候 他就在现场
But he was there when you robbed me.
他亲眼目睹
He saw!
先生 我很后悔我们的所作所为
Sir, I regret what we did,
我也听见了您对我说的话
an-and I heard what you said to me.
我告诉佩贾 如果他努力工作
I tell Pejia if he works hard,
他就可以心想事成
he can be anything he wants.
但他说 "爸爸"
But he says, "Dad,
"人们轻易就能抢走你的钱"
"why work hard
"你为什么还要努力工作"
"when people can just take your money?"
是你干的好事
You did that.
先生
Sir...
我只能说 我很抱歉
all I can do is say I'm sorry.
求你了
Please...
你和他握手了吗
Did you shake his hands?
没有
No.
因为抱歉还不够
Because sorry wasn't good enough.
而且谁会怀念这样的孩子呢
And who would miss this kid anyway?
什么
What?
如果他死了 谁会怀念这样的孩子
If he died, who would miss a boy like him?
记得你说过这话吗
Remember saying that?
没有
No.
他又来了
There he goes,
对我撒谎
lying to me again.
枪的事 你已经对我说谎了
You already lied to me about the gun.
没找人麻烦的事 你说谎了
You lied about leaving people alone.
案发当天你在哪里 你说谎了
Lied about your whereabouts the day of the murder.
你觉得你是在对谁说谎啊 伊万
I mean, who do you think you're lying to, Ivan?
我可是警♥察♥
I'm the police.
你搞搞清楚
You got that?
-好的 -你确定吗
- Yes. - Are you sure?
因为你要想再见到你儿子
Because you wanna see your son again,
我最好能听到些可信的话
I'd better start hearing some I believe.
拜托
Please.
你跑题了 梅德韦德科
You're going away, Medvedenko.
我会消失吗
I'll disappear?
什么
What?
你会让我消失吗
You'll make me disappear?
-还是让佩贾消失 -你♥他♥妈♥的说对了
- Or Pejia? - Hey, you're damn right.
你还想继续撒谎吗 梅德韦德科
You wanna keep lying, Medvedenko?
那你就玩完了 坦白吧
Poof! Now start talking
你是怎么杀了麦特·米尔斯
about how you killed Matt Mills.
我必须再见到我儿子
I have to see my son again.
告诉我你从乔伊那里弄到点38手♥枪♥的事
Tell me about the .38 you got from Joey.
你怎么让麦特上了你的车
How you took Matt in your car
怎么把他带到树林里
and marched that kid into the woods
可你不许撒谎
but don't you lie!
我恨骗子
I hate a liar!
没错
Yes.
没错什么
Yes, what?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我杀了他
I killed him.
你想让我同情你吗
You want me to feel sorry for you?
你杀了一个孩子
You murdered a kid.
你想让我写什么我都写
I'll write what you want.
我来写 你来说
I write, you talk.
必须是第一人称
It's got to be first person.
另一个人也该死
The other one deserved death.
什么另一个 布莱恩
What other one? Blaine?
他拿枪指着我的头
He put the gun to my head.
他当晚也在那儿 伊万
He was there that night, too, Ivan.
你差点惹上两条人命
You could've had a twofer.
我在赌城外面见到他
I saw him outside the casino,
但我还没来得及说话 他就开车跑了
but he drove away before I could say anything.
他招了
He went.
是啊
Yeah.
我会去通知麦特的家人 和他的表兄
I'll notify Matt's family, his cousin...
我不确定 史考特
I don't know, Scotty.
不确定什么
Don't know what?
布莱恩告诉我们 他本可以载麦特回家
Blaine told us he would've given Matt a ride home,
但他没有汽车
but he didn't have wheels.
但梅德韦德科说 他看见布莱恩开车走了
But Medvedenko said he saw Blaine driving away in a car.
那就是梅德韦德科在撒谎
So, Medvedenko's lying.
也许吧 但你应该查清楚
Maybe, but you should check it out.
我们查过了 机动车管理信息显示
We did. DMV shows
布莱恩97年没买♥♥车
Blaine didn't own a car in '97.
但是我刚通过自动追踪查到
But AutoTrack just gave me a secondary address
布莱恩97年的另一个地址
on Blaine for all of '97.
有一份订阅杂♥志♥寄往他的单位
A magazine subscription was sent to his workplace.
什么单位
What workplace?
"扔骰子租赁"
Roll-The-Dice Rentals.
一家租车公♥司♥
A rent-a-car company.
布莱恩可以轻易弄到车
Would have given Blaine access to a car.
梅德韦德科刚招供了
Medvedenko just confessed.
我是说 不是他干的 他怎么会招呢
I mean, why would he go if he didn't do it?
因为你吓得他屁滚尿流
Because you got him wetting his pants.
你抓到他的痛点 揪住不放
You figured out where he lives, and you went there.
这难道不是我们的工作吗
Ain't that our job?
史考特 你问一个像他这样的人
Scotty, you ask a guy like that
还想不想再见到他的孩子
if he wants to see his kid again,
也许会让他联想到俄♥国♥国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
maybe he thinks KGB.
也许他会以为你是在说
Maybe he thinks you're saying
你要杀了他的孩子
you're gonna kill his kid.
让他从此消失
Make him disappear.
这审问做得不错
That was a good interview.
我们再确定一下吧
Let's make sure of that.
我们在那间房♥里很有威慑力
We got a lot of power in that room.
我猜是 做好事总是没好报吧
No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.
不过是再去大西洋城跑一趟
It's one more trip to Atlantic City.
我们跑得起 不是吗
We can afford that, can't we?
在我们要把一位11岁孩子的父亲
Before we put away father of
永远关起来之前
an 11-year-old forever?
我告诉你 这趟去也是白跑
That's gonna be one fun ride, I'll tell you that.
用车还要再过一小时
We can't get a car for another hour.
-好吧 -真可悲
- Okay. - It's pretty pathethic.
偌大一个部门没有足够的用车
The department don't get enough cars to go around.
你现在才注意到我们这垃圾的资源
You're just now noticing our crap resources?
别这种语气
Don't take a tone.
这话我本打算说给你听的
I was just about to say that to you.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表